M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Kmarion wrote:

Thinking the same thing flecs

Oh and now this
North Korea has said it would fire an intercontinental ballistic missile if the U.N. Security Council did not apologize for punishing it for its April rocket launch, widely seen as a disguised missile test that violated U.N. resolutions.
NK needs a serious kick up the arse. I doubt their missile would even make it a third of the way to its target, they seem to fail at 90% of any kind of indiginous missile technology.

Reminds me of the Family Guy sketch about NK and the olympic bid.

'We think we should host the Olympic games.'

'Or we kill you with our nuclear weapon!'
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Kmarion wrote:

North Korea has said it would fire an intercontinental ballistic missile if the U.N. Security Council did not apologize for punishing it for its April rocket launch, widely seen as a disguised missile test that violated U.N. resolutions.
That is crazy. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/crazy.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Flecco wrote:

If you guys wanted an excuse to send in the Seals or Delta or w/e the fuck branch of special forces, now would be the time.
i'd rather see china reign them in a bit.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

China's biggest fear is that they (NK) are going to collapse.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
which is why china needs to push for a little disapwin.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
About time China unleash some pwn-tang anyway.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

LBJ China doesn't want any more refugees tbh.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

Kmarion wrote:

Thinking the same thing flecs

Oh and now this
And then the rest of the world acan launch one at them, each
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Idk for some reason this story is starting to sound like 'extraordinary rendition'.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
It's their own fault really. How dare they stand on NK ground and commit "hostile acts", whatever that means.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

For Current TV none-the-less....lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

"grave crime they committed against the Korean nation and their illegal border crossing"

Can't they just give them free healthcare and a job?
look i know people hate mexicans but I'd rather have my country be known for being kind to people who don't commit heinous crimes, than to have my country be known as a fucking shithole dictatorship
based on what I was able to conjure they were there bad mouthing the country, and considering that its not a democracy WTF were they expecting cookies and milk. I think they should of known better than to go over there, they are prob. Korean decent based on their looks so they prob. knew how to speak Korean but I think once they started broadcasting stuff in English, that pissed the N. Koreans off.

Last edited by blademaster (2009-06-08 21:06:43)

jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

ATG wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Al Gore is over there to save them... hope he can get it done... I really mean that...
I hope he gets hard labor tbh.
this
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

blademaster wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

"grave crime they committed against the Korean nation and their illegal border crossing"

Can't they just give them free healthcare and a job?
look i know people hate mexicans but I'd rather have my country be known for being kind to people who don't commit heinous crimes, than to have my country be known as a fucking shithole dictatorship
based on what I was able to conjure they were there bad mouthing the country, and considering that its not a democracy WTF were they expecting cookies and milk. I think they should of known better than to go over there, they are prob. Korean decent based on their looks so they prob. knew how to speak Korean but I think once they started broadcasting stuff in English, that pissed the N. Koreans off.
Not sure it's clear whether they were in nK or PRC at the time. But they were there to document problems in China. Wouldn't be surprising if the PRC turned the other way when the nK team snatched them from the PRC side of the border.

nK pulls that shit all the time at Panmunjom (sp?).
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

It's highly unlikely that they would be forthcoming with the evidence that they have. At least Iran attempted to justify the taking of Brits with reasonable evidence.

I'm pretty sure NK's intent is to use them as some sort of bargaining chip.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland
What kind of a mother goes to NK leaving behind a 4 year old kid?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Kmarion wrote:

It's highly unlikely that they would be forthcoming with the evidence that they have. At least Iran attempted to justify the taking of Brits with reasonable evidence.
Why would they justify it? The USA recently set a bunch of international precedents regarding extraordinary rendition... /devilsadvocate
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

ATG wrote:

He should call them Korcoms.
if you wanna be technical about it then it's not communism, it's a dictatorship so sth like Kordic(k)s ? lol
ƒ³
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Ah they shouldn't have been in those dodgy areas in the first place, they know it's fucked up there
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

Mekstizzle wrote:

Ah they shouldn't have been in those dodgy areas in the first place, they know it's fucked up there
That's not a way to be thinking now is it... Remember it's a dictatorship we're talking about here, not the will of the people and shit.
ƒ³
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Gawwad wrote:

The kind that goes to China. Which isn't that big of a deal, considering she's ethnic Chinese.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

FEOS wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

The kind that goes to China. Which isn't that big of a deal, considering she's ethnic Chinese.
You seem pretty adamant that she was kidnapped from China and that it happens all the time, are the PRC really that much of a pushover? I can't see that, and even if in some weird way that area is known to be a kidnap hotspot like you said it can be, again, should've thrown less caution to the wind. I mean there are some dodgy places in the world, this is just like that American journo in Iran who was locked up for abit, I don't see why Americans get all surprised when they get nicked in places like Iran and North Korea, I mean it ain't rocket science
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yet you probably appreciate the text they write from those places, am I correct?
I need around tree fiddy.
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Mekstizzle wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

You seem pretty adamant that she was kidnapped from China and that it happens all the time, are the PRC really that much of a pushover? I can't see that, and even if in some weird way that area is known to be a kidnap hotspot like you said it can be, again, should've thrown less caution to the wind. I mean there are some dodgy places in the world, this is just like that American journo in Iran who was locked up for abit, I don't see why Americans get all surprised when they get nicked in places like Iran and North Korea, I mean it ain't rocket science
I'm not saying it wasn't a bad idea for them to be in that border region, particularly with nK's history of abductions. It most certainly was. But they were in China covering a story that isn't very flattering to the Chinese government...do the math.

If they had actually been purposefully in nK, your Iranian analogy would be valid. But they weren't.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard