Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/0 … index.html

Ah North Korea what a wonderful country you are. Chances are they'll be raped and abused for 12 years, possibly just 'disappear' since it's not like these chicoms have any regard for human rights.

We should just wipe it off the planet...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

mutha fucka..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

"grave crime they committed against the Korean nation and their illegal border crossing"

Can't they just give them free healthcare and a job?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
i'd hate to see what murder would get ya
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Kmarion wrote:

"grave crime they committed against the Korean nation and their illegal border crossing"

look i know people hate mexicans but I'd rather have my country be known for being kind to people who don't commit heinous crimes, than to have my country be known as a fucking shithole dictatorship
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

S3v3N wrote:

i'd hate to see what murder would get ya
Steam rolled most likely.
http://northkoreanchristians.com/nk-present.html
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

look i know people hate mexicans but I'd rather have my country be known for being kind to people who don't commit heinous crimes, than to have my country be known as a fucking shithole dictatorship
The fuck. I don't hate mexicans. I hate people who sneak into a country, ignore their laws, and then protest about it.. there is a difference champ.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/06/08/nkorea.journalists/index.html

Ah North Korea what a wonderful country you are. Chances are they'll be raped and abused for 12 years, possibly just 'disappear' since it's not like these chicoms have any regard for human rights.

Chicom means Chinese Communists. Are you saying North Korea is really China?

Kim Il will not be pleased.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/06/08/nkorea.journalists/index.html

Chicom means Chinese Communists. Are you saying North Korea is really China?
More like it's neglected red headed step child.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
He should call them Korcoms.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The fuck. I don't hate mexicans. I hate people who sneak into a country, ignore their laws, and then protest about it.. there is a difference champ.
chilllll dude

and it sounds like these people just accidentally stepped over their borders and some Korcom (thanks ATG) guard with too much sand in his vagina decided to arrest them. i mean christ it's fucking North Korea, I doubt they have signs everywhere delineating the border between China and NK.
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Kmarion wrote:

More like it's neglected red headed step child.
with a dangerously large inferiority complex.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6715
Al Gore is over there to save them... hope he can get it done... I really mean that...
Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

chilllll dude

and it sounds like these people just accidentally stepped over their borders and some Korcom (thanks ATG) guard with too much sand in his vagina decided to arrest them. i mean christ it's fucking North Korea, I doubt they have signs everywhere delineating the border between China and NK.
Chill dude was the first thing I thought of.. then your confusion started to irritate me.

I'll revert back to my original comment.

Kmarion wrote:

mutha fucka..
This is serious bullshit. NK is doing everything it can to further itself from the rest of the world. I think we need to seriously rethink our approach with them. What makes it tough is that Kim doesn't give a shit about how much his people suffer. This is why everything is so filtered over there. He obviously plays the role of innocent victim to his people, while secretly antagonizing the rest of the world. This gives them the illusion that they need him to protect them. It empowers him even more. .. not exactly late breaking new.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Al Gore is over there to save them... hope he can get it done... I really mean that...
I hope he gets hard labor tbh.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6715

ATG wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I hope he gets hard labor tbh.
yeah... maybe we can trade him for the 2 girls... win win situation
Love is the answer
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

chilllll dude

Chill dude was the first thing I thought of.. then your confusion started to irritate me.

Kmarion wrote:

mutha fucka..
This is serious bullshit. NK is doing everything it can to further itself from the rest of the world. I think we need to seriously rethink our approach with them. What makes it tough is that Kim doesn't give a shit about how much his people suffer. This is why everything is so filtered over there. He obviously plays the role of innocent victim to his people, while secretly antagonizing the rest of the world. This gives them the illusion that they need him to protect them. It empowers him even more. .. not exactly late breaking new.
c'mon man why's it gotta be like this? truce
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

chilllll dude

Kmarion wrote:

mutha fucka..
c'mon man why's it gotta be like this? truce
kisses
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

I would. I wouldn't.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

ATG wrote:

He should call them Korcoms.
That sounds like a cereal 0o
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|NÃ¥rvei

Maybe Mr. Gore will experience some inconvenient truth while in NK ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

This is so fked up..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

If you guys wanted an excuse to send in the Seals or Delta or w/e the fuck branch of special forces, now would be the time.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Thinking the same thing flecs

Oh and now this
North Korea has said it would fire an intercontinental ballistic missile if the U.N. Security Council did not apologize for punishing it for its April rocket launch, widely seen as a disguised missile test that violated U.N. resolutions.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

This is so fucked up.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard