Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6339|Too late for you to know...

Hint and I ran into each other in a pub server.  It was so entertaining I put this vid together.  Nothing was staged.  Watch in HQ ofc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRwqzgzQ … annel_page

SofaKing18
L33TGamerz.com
+7|5499|Rainbowland
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa That Was Fackin Awesooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!
Nihil
+15|5806|Malaga, Spain
At last, a good sniper movie.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5595|Dublin, Ireland
Haha, I found it amusing

The smart money would have to be on Hint if it were the real deal.

Both very skilled players, but I prefer the man from Winland.
Sarciss
The Hunter

No worries Irish.  Hint and I think we each rule our own territory.  He comes to US servers and I win.  I go to EU servers and he wins.  We don't really care but we thought it'd be funny to post this since pple have debated on it before. XD
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

Sarciss wrote:

No worries Irish.  Hint and I think we each rule our own territory.  He comes to US servers and I win.  I go to EU servers and he wins.  We don't really care but we thought it'd be funny to post this since pple have debated on it before. XD
Yeah, it was funnies!

I didn't know you were American dude, I was sure I've came across you in the likes of the old [UK] (United Killerz) and ThC servers. Must of been a stalker, as I was sure you had a lowish ping.

My guess you were Dutch/German or from Eastern Europe, my bad.

A skilled American player? - Impossible!

Edit: Aren't/Weren't you the leader of WOoKie? They are EU based, right?

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-06-07 10:56:01)

Sarciss
The Hunter

I've had impersonators unfortunately at times.

Rofles @ "skilled American".
Yeah I'm USA CA ( West side ).  Sometimes I hang out with EU friends on their servers and have 200 ping for it = DEATH.

Hint and I were howling with laughter when this happened ingame so I had him give me some clips and I put this video together with the BR File.  We laugh every time we watch it.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

Sarciss wrote:

I've had impersonators unfortunately at times.

Rofles @ "skilled American".
Yeah I'm USA CA ( West side ).  Sometimes I hang out with EU friends on their servers and have 200 ping for it = DEATH.

Hint and I were howling with laughter when this happened ingame so I had him give me some clips and I put this video together with the BR File.  We laugh every time we watch it.
Hehe yeah, I have tons of 'just for fun' videos too. They are way more fun to watch after compared to frag videos.

Way more fun

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-06-07 11:09:36)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England
Lmao, nice Sarc
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5692|Behind your chair... :)
Nubs!
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5561
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice I liked it very much both are fully skilled 1 - 1 Draw
thepilot91
+64|6236|Åland!
I luld a little  funny story
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456
I was expecting some epic-shootyouheadwhilebackflipping-footage but um, a lousy claymore kill..? Where's the joke? :-?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

I was expecting some epic-shootyouheadwhilebackflipping-footage but um, a lousy claymore kill..? Where's the joke? :-?
Thats the joke
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Lol
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Yeah, it was funnies!

I didn't know you were American dude, I was sure I've came across you in the likes of the old [UK] (United Killerz) and ThC servers. Must of been a stalker, as I was sure you had a lowish ping.

My guess you were Dutch/German or from Eastern Europe, my bad.

A skilled American player? - Impossible!

Edit: Aren't/Weren't you the leader of WOoKie? They are EU based, right?
Jump off the "all Americans are shit" bandwagon Irish, it's getting really old now. And it isn't true.
#rekt
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6327|Australia
Most epic sniper battle EVER.

1con
---
+6|6225|beach, USA
Classic clay positioning from expert snipers.  Notice the tight placement to the wall, making the death-dealer difficult to spot before you are dealt death.

hintakaari
+113|5939

1con wrote:

Classic clay positioning from expert snipers.  Notice the tight placement to the wall, making the death-dealer difficult to spot before you are dealt death.

Yes. i r pr0 cl4ymore user
SofaKing18
L33TGamerz.com
+7|5499|Rainbowland
ZOMFG SO PR0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1con
---
+6|6225|beach, USA

hintakaari wrote:

1con wrote:

u r not pr0clayho until ur cl4y KDR = +25.  see mah srs stats.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England

1con wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

1con wrote:

Yours is under 25
1con
---
+6|6225|beach, USA

JakAttaK wrote:

1con wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

Yours is under 25
I got artyd whilst dropping one last night.  Its hard, hard work.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England
Lmao
Sarciss
The Hunter

1con wrote:

rofles

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard