Buffnuggles
+11|6772|The Hague, Netherlands
I noticed something weird today, not the mystery unlocks.
On this site our 2nd Lt VeNg3nCe^ stands on the 10th position in the ranking, but when I look at it in BFHQ he still 2nd Lt but with 1242 Global points and loosing all his awards, badges and ribbons.

Has his stats been reset by EA???? Wtf is going on today???
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6745|Antarctica

Buffnuggles wrote:

I noticed something weird today, not the mystery unlocks.
On this site our 2nd Lt VeNg3nCe^ stands on the 10th position in the ranking, but when I look at it in BFHQ he still 2nd Lt but with 1242 Global points and loosing all his awards, badges and ribbons.

Has his stats been reset by EA???? Wtf is going on today???
Yes, EA wiped my stats because I kill too many n00bs.  I had a feeling it was comming, they already reset 4 guys in the top 20.
Souljah
+42|6707
ouch man that sucks.....all that time played and gone just like that......id be pissed and prolly not play anymore......but if you got cheating, serves you right lol. but if you werent cheating.......then dam sry bout getting your stats reset......id be bitchin at ea 24/7 until they give me back my stats

Last edited by Souljah (2006-02-04 01:47:37)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6718|Middle of nowhere
so what was their reasoning for reseting your stats?
Tearsofromance
+0|6726|Canada
What a kick in the balls! If they ever were to reset my stats i would flip.
M_Ichi2
+0|6785|Near Munich
Ouch, that must be hard for you.
x0pht
+0|6777
as Nastie said... let's play World of Warcraft.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6814|Noizyland

Hey, I already posted a congratulatory message on here to VeNg3nCe^. I even used search to see if anyone hadn't done it before me. God damn you people!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12630
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Skinnister
+43|6765|UK
aw shit man vengence,sorry to hear that,talk about EA getting all F**ked up l8tly.
x0pht
+0|6777

Tyferra wrote:

Hey, I already posted a congratulatory message on here to VeNg3nCe^. I even used search to see if anyone hadn't done it before me. God damn you people!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12630
i had done that on our squad messege board before u did on BF2s. :p
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6777|yorkshire penisula
that sucks man,will you start again or quit?
Shiethappens
+0|6791
Damned VeNg3nCe^. That sucks. But you only killed some people more than 10 times. And the people who are stat padders, the don't reset. That isn't wright.

Last edited by Shiethappens (2006-02-04 03:06:48)

Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6798|Denmark
No offence and stuff. But EA must have a reson for reseting. I dont think they just select a random guy and reset.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6752|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
maybe there were a couple of whiners, complaining that VeNg3nCe^ killed them t omuch in one round becouse he's good and not because he's using hacks.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6724|Espoo, Finland

Z-trooper wrote:

No offence and stuff. But EA must have a reson for reseting. I dont think they just select a random guy and reset.
Or they just might do that

I'm pretty sure they have a system that checks everyones stats and then if there is something strange, it lets EA know and now they have started to reset...
dracul
+2|6847
I'm fairly sure they take a real strong look at anyone that gets beyond a certain point in the ladder.
Maybe he didn't get reset for something he did recently, but rather something he might have done quite a while ago.

There WERE pictures of vengeance sniping teammates out of choppers so he and his mates could fly.
/shrug.

The man is not a saint, afterall.
Shiethappens
+0|6791
or maybe for the best round score: 411 (or is this normal???)
MB.nZ
+86|6814|New Zealand

x0pht wrote:

as Nastie said... let's play World of Warcraft.
I seriously agree.
raz
+22|6703|England, UK
Omg! That is well out of order! That's another UK flag taken down off the first page chart!! Have they taken any US flags down!? Hmm... lol.

UK2win
ozzie_johnson
+98|6697|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
sry to hear that mate all those a hours of bf2 wasted.
MB.nZ
+86|6814|New Zealand

Gawwad wrote:

Z-trooper wrote:

Or they just might do that

I'm pretty sure they have a system that checks everyones stats and then if there is something strange, it lets EA know and now they have started to reset...
do you think there's anybody who gets paid for doing a good job, analysing every1's stats if it's right or wrong? No, dude you are pretty wrong I can promise you.

And your stat-tracking machine, made by EA itself, which stands right at EA Head Quaters will fucking explode if it would exist, there are so many twats outside in that game, who got victims of 50, K/D's of 70 or SPM's of 10. All those are listed at statpadder.com and nobody touched their weak accounts. Why? Obviously EA is very comfortable and looks at Top 50, wait Top 20 players only. Do you get it now, what happens the whole time? Everyone who got superior and don't fit into EA's mind has to fuck up. Look at Veng3nce^ down from now on. What did he do? Don't fucken tell me "I have a super screenshot that shows him TK's someone - now his ass just deserved to get banned". JUST play one round with Anubis on Wake and try for the Chinese plane - you will be another idiot of his 7.000 TK-idiots listed on his account, which has nearly 300k points. Looks like nobody cares...strange really.

Last edited by MB.nZ (2006-02-04 05:08:09)

Skyworld
+0|6749|ITALY

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I think EA is trying to prevent people from suing them due to overexposure to computer gaming.
ahahahahahha come on you can't be serious!
EA must have had a very good reason to do that.. everytime it is the same, if you get killed the one who shot you must be a cheater! lol
Rakasan
+7|6876|California, USA
That sucks.  I think IndianScout at bf2rankedservers.com is having a blast recenting sending 400 accounts to have EA reset.

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index … opic=18132
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6759|The Netherlands
Hurray for indianscout!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard