lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Obviously you missed the capitalized NATION of Palestine.
No I didn't ... look at the map again ...
When did a Mandate become a sovereign nation? and if it is a nation why call it anything else?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Mekstizzle wrote:

Frankly I don't see why people are so against the notion of a Palestinian state yet can be so pro for the idea of an Israeli state, and vice versa. It doesn't make sense, I can't see why there can't be both. But some of the more bigger retards for their own stupid reasons (usually racial and religious reasons) would rather have one or the other
I think a lot of it comes from how poorly the Palestinians are governed and how rampant the militas are in their areas. If they are provided with more land for a state it could just mean more land to attack from. The Palestinians have to be seen to be trustworthy and/or able to govern themselves effectively and prevent milita attacks themselves. If they were given a state I doubt any of the rocket attacks and so on would simply end. So a lot of the disagreement probably stems from that, the Pals need to eliminate all of the rocket attacks and prove they are not willing to fight any longer before they can have a state of their own.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

took you long enough
How so?
to mention iraq and teh usa...which has fuck all to do with israel
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Obviously you missed the capitalized NATION of Palestine.
When did a Mandate become a sovereign nation? and if it is a nation why call it anything else?
It functioned as a sovereign nation and had it's own flag, called a mandate seeing as the idea the entire time was that the mandate was to be several sovereign nations after a specified period of time ...

There was several mandates in that same era in the ME and Africa in particular ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

i still want land in italy for my family.  and i find it odd you are not willing to argue for them with the same passion.
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

took you long enough
How so?
to mention iraq and teh usa...which has fuck all to do with israel
It was a comparison only ... the British operated then much like the US operates today ... and to take that comparison even further the British was equally hated then like the US is now ... history does repeat itself ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

i still want land in italy for my family.  and i find it odd you are not willing to argue for them with the same passion.
Your family left Italy and moved to America no?

The Palestinians still live on the land ...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no...they were forced to a little island called sicily first.  then THEY DECIDED TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES and move...not sit and pout.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no...they were forced to a little island called sicily first.  then THEY DECIDED TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES and move...not sit and pout.
Well there was a time when the Arabs were the aggressors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Good for them ... guess they also left their claim for land when they moved ...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

It functioned as a sovereign nation and had it's own flag, called a mandate seeing as the idea the entire time was that the mandate was to be several sovereign nations after a specified period of time ...

There was several mandates in that same era in the ME and Africa in particular ...
Wow, it had its own flag....So does the KKK

If it is a country, why is it not recognized by the world (officially) as such?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6536|Πάϊ

Mekstizzle wrote:

People like to think there's a big difference between the Jews and Arabs but in all aspects there isn't really
People could say a few nasty words about the Brits as well - like say what nasty colonizing cunts they've always been with their slimy divide and conquer policy and all that but alas... time heals all...
ƒ³
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

the whole family didnt move.  you can keep trying bro.  you know what i am saying and you know it is correct.  stop tap dancing.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6536|Πάϊ

lowing wrote:

Back then? I think it was. Now? It's called the Israeli Lobby. Collectively they're responsible for a lot of things the world does and does not do.
ƒ³
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

British Mandate of Palestine was a country and functioned as one until it was divided by the League of Nationes ...
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

the whole family didnt move.  you can keep trying bro.  you know what i am saying and you know it is correct.  stop tap dancing.
Keep trying what? ... if you have claim go claim it ...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

no egg.  i am asking why there is no arguement for all kinds of people out there who lost their land?  its always about the pals and jews.  makes me wonder.  either you all are full of shit and just want to argue with lowing, or you are media sheep.
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no egg.  i am asking why there is no arguement for all kinds of people out there who lost their land?  its always about the pals and jews.  makes me wonder.  either you all are full of shit and just want to argue with lowing, or you are media sheep.
That was kinda what the debate was about in this thread until you started mixing in Italy ... and the Israel/Palestine conflict is one of the few remaing conflicts of its kind pr date ...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

oh well then pick one of one thousand threads then.  i mean really.  bring back the jew sticky pls.  prty pls.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

British Mandate of Palestine was a country and functioned as one until it was divided by the League of Nationes ...
Well this seems to disagree

http://www.allaboutmuhammad.com/page8.html
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

lowing wrote:

Nice website lowing.

ELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE!  We’re a “down and dirty” website of World Citizens Exposing Islam, an organization devoted 110% towards exposing the evil idiocy of Islam.  Non-Muslims, with even a small measure of intellectual curiosity, are sincerely welcome!

UNWELCOME VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE ARE:

*  Muslims!

*  Stupid, and evidently desperate, non-Muslim women who hook up with   Muslims.

*  University Professors, betraying their own country, by hanging on the tit of Saudi Arabia for their 100-150k salaries.

*  Members of Congress and of the Judiciary, that, by ignorance or personal interest, turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the subversion of our Country. 

*  School officials that allow the teaching of a sanitized version of Islam in public and private schools. 

*  Members of the Media, from the highest executive, to the lowliest intern, that consistently show a bias towards Islam.

*  Pseudo-intellectual Liberals, recently converted to Islam from Communism.

*  Persons whose milk of human kindness has curdled their brains and especially those Christian leaders who think Allah is God.

*  Silly graduates or undergraduates of Islamic or Middle-Eastern Studies, who have wasted, or are presently wasting, their parent’s hard-earned money.

*  Those politically correct idiots, and all others, afraid of those two nasty five letter words …logic and truth!
Guess I fall into the "Pseudo-intellectual Liberals, recently converted to Islam from Communism." category.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Not a very credible source tbh ... they even admit that themselves
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

no different than wiki
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

no different than wiki
Very different from wiki actually ...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

no.  both are shit.  just because they have links tossed in at the bottom doesnt make them correct.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard