usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

, Yosef Weitz wrote in October 1948: "The migration of the Arabs from the Land of Israel was not caused by persecution, violence, expulsion [but was] deliberately organised by the Arab leaders in order to arouse Arab feelings of revenge, to artificially create an Arab refugee problem." Israeli historian Efraim Karsh wrote, "The logic behind this policy was apparently that 'the absence of women and children from Palestine would free the men for fighting', as the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Abd al-Rahman Azzam put it." In his book, The Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Palestine War 1948, Karsh cited the substantial, active role the Arab Higher Committee played in the exoduses from Haifa, Tiberias, and Jaffa as an important part of understanding what he called the "birth of the Palestinian refugee problem."
Oh that's ok. So people flee an oncoming army that dispossesses them of all they own and know and that's ok? lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
you lose, you lose.
Karbin
+42|6296

san4 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Why should we allow Palestinians to have their own state if half their government are terrorists who indiscriminately send rockets into civilian areas of Israel?

Whose people support suicide bomber killing dozens of civilians at a time?

Whose people support these war crimes?

Why?  Am I missing something here?  Shouldn't we expect the Palestinians to moderate first before we ever concede anything to them?

Why do Palestinians deserve a state?
lol.

The reason Palestinians lash out in such a manner is exactly because they don't have a state and Israeli occupation is perpetuating a spiral of poverty and misery in their homeland. Israel took everything they have today from Palestinians. Israel are the primary cunts here, never forget that. Israel have brought this on themselves.

/discussion

Perhaps my response should be 'Why does such a retarded OP deserve a response?'.
This statement contains significant inaccuracies. It is incorrect to say that "Israel took everything they have today from Palestinians." The Israelis purchased land in Palestine from Arabs throughout the first half of the 20th century. Although Israelis did force some Arabs to leave after the Arab armies attacked in 1948, the purchased land was clearly not "taken".

There is also little basis for saying that Hamas lashes out because they don't have a state. Hamas itself has stated otherwise. They say they "lash out" because God wants them to get rid of Israel. Giving them a state won't end their quest.

Europe is the primary cunts here, never forget that. They persecuted Jews for nearly 2000 years and made the creation of a Jewish state necessary. European anti-semitism is the ultimate source of the burden being borne by the Palestinian Arabs.
Don't forget the Balfour Declaration of 1917

Quote:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

This started after the First War.... not the Second, as some think.
Karbin
+42|6296

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

, Yosef Weitz wrote in October 1948: "The migration of the Arabs from the Land of Israel was not caused by persecution, violence, expulsion [but was] deliberately organised by the Arab leaders in order to arouse Arab feelings of revenge, to artificially create an Arab refugee problem." Israeli historian Efraim Karsh wrote, "The logic behind this policy was apparently that 'the absence of women and children from Palestine would free the men for fighting', as the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Abd al-Rahman Azzam put it." In his book, The Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Palestine War 1948, Karsh cited the substantial, active role the Arab Higher Committee played in the exoduses from Haifa, Tiberias, and Jaffa as an important part of understanding what he called the "birth of the Palestinian refugee problem."
Oh that's ok. So people flee an oncoming army that dispossesses them of all they own and know and that's ok? lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
you lose, you lose.
And why would that be?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

no i mean the arabs lost and they want land back.  fuck em.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

usmarine wrote:

Yes, because Palestine was always famous for their military prowess... I blame the British!

-kon
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

USM has a point, the Arabs tried to wipe out all of the Israelis, made a serious miscalculation and paid the price for it.

I blame religion for a lot of it, Muslims vs Jews, seems to be a recurring scenario that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

konfusion wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Yes, because Palestine was always famous for their military prowess... I blame the British!

-kon
i am not just talking about palestine.  everyone wants them to give land back.  fuck em.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

Gods chosen people tbh

no wait thats teh jews isnt it?

/thread

Last edited by Bell (2009-06-06 10:27:19)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
It's true that they can barely sort themselves out let alone properly engage with the rest of the world and Israel, if the Palestinians were much more of an organised force and less of a bastardised fighting/political unit they could've done alot more about this. Infact that goes for all the Arab countries around Israel

They consistenly made a meal out of the whole Israel situation and that's why they're in the situation they are in, this shit didn't happen for them when they took over half the world all the way upto France

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-06 10:35:23)

Karbin
+42|6296

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Might makes right eh numnutz? All those protesters under the yoke of the USSR should have just 'shut the fuck up' eh? Retardorama. Me not so smart. Me used to be marine. Me fix planes.
Cam, do you really think there would be a Jewish population there if the Arabs had won in '48?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Karbin wrote:

Cam, do you really think there would be a Jewish population there if the Arabs had won in '48?
There was one Karbin, there was, and there had been one there for several thousands of  years. The problem came when the region was flooded with people who had no right to be there.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-06 10:37:31)

Karbin
+42|6296

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

There was one Karbin, there was, and there had been one there for several thousands of  years. The problem came when the region was flooded with people who had no right to be there.
Answer the question, please.
In light of the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

Now, answer the question.

Would there be a Jewish population there.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Karbin wrote:

I don't agree with the Balfour Declaration of 1917 - a document that incidentally had no legal basis and actually specifically mentioned that any such homeland should not impinge upon the indigenous inhabitants of the region, i.e. the Palestinians! It was a nonsense declaration by a patronising cunt who had no moral right to be making decisions and declarations that would negatively impact on millions of people in a far flung land. You'd think the Brits would have learned their lesson after having royally fucked up the India/Pakistan/Bangladesh thing.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-06 10:44:09)

Karbin
+42|6296

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

I don't agree with the Balfour Declaration of 1917 - a document that incidentally had no legal basis and actually specifically mentioned that any such homeland should not impinge upon the indigenous inhabitants of the region, i.e. the Palestinians! It was a nonsense declaration by a patronising cunt who had no moral right to be making decisions and declarations that would negatively impact on millions of people in a far flung land. You'd think the Brits would have learned their lesson after having royally fucked up the India/Pakistan/Bangladesh thing.
And your still ducking the question

Oh...India/Pakistan/Bangladesh happened AFTER WW2. 47-48 I think. We are talking 1917 here.

Last edited by Karbin (2009-06-06 10:49:18)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Karbin wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

Now I recognise that Hamas are cunts but have a gander at this excerpt from their charter:

Article 31 wrote:

Hamas is a humane movement, which cares for human rights and is committed to the tolerance inherent in Islam as regards attitudes towards other religions. It is only hostile to those who are hostile towards it, or stand in its way in order to disturb its moves or to frustrate its efforts.

Under the shadow of Islam it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security. Safety and security can only prevail under the shadow of Islam, and recent and ancient history is the best witness to that effect. The members of other religions must desist from struggling against Islam over sovereignty in this region. For if they were to gain the upper hand, fighting, torture and uprooting would follow; they would be fed up with each other, to say nothing of members of other religions. The past and the present are full of evidence to that effect.

They will not fight you in body safe in fortified villages or from behind wells. Their adversity among themselves is very great. Ye think of them as a whole whereas their hearts are diverse. That is because they are a folk who have no sense. Sura 59 (al-Hashr, the Exile), verse 14

Islam accords his rights to everyone who has rights and averts aggression against the rights of others. The Nazi Zionist practices against our people will not last the lifetime of their invasion, for "states built upon oppression last only one hour, states based upon justice will last until the hour of Resurrection."

Allah forbids you not those who warred not against you on account of religion and drove you not out from your houses, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loves the just dealers. Sura 60 (Al-Mumtahana), verse 8
And in answering your question I answer no.

And D'oh on my part for the India thing.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-06 10:53:12)

jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

If they had their own state and of Israel is rocketed, then Israel can make a formal declaration of war. Their "own state" would make the Palestinians an attacking nation rather than a nebulous commingler.
Karbin
+42|6296

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Now I recognise that Hamas are cunts but have a gander at this excerpt from their charter:

Article 31 wrote:

Hamas is a humane movement, which cares for human rights and is committed to the tolerance inherent in Islam as regards attitudes towards other religions. It is only hostile to those who are hostile towards it, or stand in its way in order to disturb its moves or to frustrate its efforts.

Under the shadow of Islam it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security. Safety and security can only prevail under the shadow of Islam, and recent and ancient history is the best witness to that effect. The members of other religions must desist from struggling against Islam over sovereignty in this region. For if they were to gain the upper hand, fighting, torture and uprooting would follow; they would be fed up with each other, to say nothing of members of other religions. The past and the present are full of evidence to that effect.

They will not fight you in body safe in fortified villages or from behind wells. Their adversity among themselves is very great. Ye think of them as a whole whereas their hearts are diverse. That is because they are a folk who have no sense. Sura 59 (al-Hashr, the Exile), verse 14

Islam accords his rights to everyone who has rights and averts aggression against the rights of others. The Nazi Zionist practices against our people will not last the lifetime of their invasion, for "states built upon oppression last only one hour, states based upon justice will last until the hour of Resurrection."

Allah forbids you not those who warred not against you on account of religion and drove you not out from your houses, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loves the just dealers. Sura 60 (Al-Mumtahana), verse 8
And in answering your question I answer no.
We have seen what happens to "Safety and Security under the shadow of Islam".  Iran run by Mulas, Afghanistan under the Taliban.. need we look farther?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Karbin wrote:

We have seen what happens to "Safety and Security under the shadow of Islam".  Iran run by Mulas, Afghanistan under the Taliban.. need we look farther?
You do realise that some 25,000 Jews live in Iran? Tehran has over 20 synagogues.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-06 10:59:47)

Karbin
+42|6296

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

We have seen what happens to "Safety and Security under the shadow of Islam".  Iran run by Mullahs, Afghanistan under the Taliban.. need we look farther?
You do realise that some 25,000 Jews live in Iran?
Not allowed to leave and have no rights against a Islamic person in practise. There law says the opposite but, the reality is no rights.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Karbin wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

We have seen what happens to "Safety and Security under the shadow of Islam".  Iran run by Mullahs, Afghanistan under the Taliban.. need we look farther?
Not allowed to leave and have no rights against a Islamic person in practise. There law says the opposite but, the reality is no rights.
They are allowed to leave. Back this nonsense up! It's kind of beside the point anyway - they ain't dead and they ain't been 'run out of town'. Period.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-06 11:12:17)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Why should we allow Palestinians to have their own state if half their government are terrorists who indiscriminately send rockets into civilian areas of Israel?

Why?  Am I missing something here?  Shouldn't we expect the Palestinians to moderate first before we ever concede anything to them?

Why?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ments).gif

Why don't they deserve a state? Do the Israeli's have right to land which was never part of the '49 Armistice or the '47 UN plan?

http://www.teeth.com.pk/blog/wp-content … %20map.jpg

Palestinians aren't going to have a state much longer at this rate...
loss of territory is the risk you take when you start a fuckin war and lose. You have all of your toys taken away.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Why?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ments).gif

Why don't they deserve a state? Do the Israeli's have right to land which was never part of the '49 Armistice or the '47 UN plan?

http://www.teeth.com.pk/blog/wp-content … %20map.jpg

Palestinians aren't going to have a state much longer at this rate...
loss of territory is the risk you take when you start a fuckin war and lose. You have all of your toys taken away.
They didn't start it Mr.HistoryVacuum.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

They are allowed to leave. Back this nonsense up! It's kind of beside the point anyway - they ain't dead and they ain't been 'run out of town'. Period.
quite the selective counter point there Cam, I caught it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

quite the selective counter point there Cam, I caught it.
Karbin was trying to suggest the above. Hence the selectivity. Try reading all the posts for a change.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Karbin wrote:

You do realise that some 25,000 Jews live in Iran? Tehran has over 20 synagogues.
wow and how many slaves lived in the US 150 years ago.  Merely living in a country does not make your point of serenity Cam.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard