Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
Official Injuries Thread...?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://lh4.ggpht.com/_S0f-AWxKVdM/STZgrgizx4I/AAAAAAAADwg/_QRa9_Ufo3Q/s1600/creative-arm-sling+(3)%5B5%5D.jpg

Hahah. self explanatory arm slings.
http://35mm.instantfundas.com/2008/12/s … lings.html
The one at the bottom is the best.

Fell off'a my skateboard the other day just as my step dad pulled in. My mom took me to the ER and I was lucky I'm under 18 cuz I got right into peds. Got a nice IV of morphine and some middle eastern looking doctor like...just lifted my arm and now it's back in place. Nothin' was broken.
So apparently I'm more prone to having it pop out again but isn't there like....exercises or medicines to help say...restructure tendons/ligaments...? Err something...
I missed the battle of the bands at my school and i won't be able to perform in a fundraiser today at school
So yeah it sucks not being able to do like anything for a week or two.
And typing with one hand.
...it feels like my tricep/bicep is twitching every once in a while. Like I have a heart beating in my arm. I'd bet it's okay though.

I'm wondering, places like England with free healthcare...it probably isn't always the best...? Is there more expensive, better services? 

injuries k go

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-06-07 06:19:53)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Free healthcare roxors my boxors. The healthcare offered is equal to anything you blokes in the US pay through the nose to get.

Sucks about your injury, specially the BotB thing.

I don't get injured too often. Last one that sucked was when the boot of my Dad's car fell down on the bridge of my nose, still have a scar from that. It's shoddy damn workmanship on the boot door though it always falls down. You'd expect better from a Lexus.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
I don't just mean recent ones either

Ty wrote:

Free healthcare roxors my boxors. The healthcare offered is equal to anything you blokes in the US pay through the nose to get.

o rly?
And yeah it sure does. I'll live though.

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-06-06 05:35:02)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Ty wrote:

well your island is mostly sheep so........
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
best part of the NHS is when they shunt their work out to private dental practices.

the result? I don't have to pay for new teeth every 8 months.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

usmarine wrote:

Ty wrote:

Well I wasn't talking about Vetenary costs.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London

usmarine wrote:

Ty wrote:

It's true. They also weigh less than americans making them cheaper to treat...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Aries_37 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Ty wrote:

erm......i met many many fat zoolanders in hawaii m8.  nice try.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

FatherTed wrote:

best part of the NHS is when they shunt their work out to private dental practices.

the result? I don't have to pay for new teeth every 8 months.
They do what?

On a side note I feel really bad for people with one..or no arms.
Everything's harder to do.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London

usmarine wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

erm...this one time i met the whole population of america, and as an average they are fatter than any other nation on the planet. thanks for playing.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Aries_37 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

erm...this one time i met the whole population of america, and as an average they are fatter than any other nation on the planet. thanks for playing.
actually your facts are incorrect.  but thanks for starting the derail you fucking idiot.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
ffs I want to see/hear about some injuries
enough of the bickerin'

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-06-06 05:42:55)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London
I broke a toe when I was like 12.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5498|England
I twisted my ankle once
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

usmarine wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

actually your facts are incorrect.  but thanks for starting the derail you fucking idiot.
Interestingly enough New Zealand is rated ABOVE the US for Obesity-related mortality. NZ is 4th, US is 5th.

But yeah, no more derail.
[Blinking eyes thing]
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

no fuck this.  aries and other fuking euro and whatever douches need to be corrected once and for all.  now stfu.

----------
Australia has become the fattest nation in the world, with more than 9 million adults now rated as obese or overweight, according to an alarming new report.

The most definitive picture of the national obesity crisis to date has found that Australians now outweigh Americans and face a future "fat bomb" that could cause 123,000 premature deaths over the next two decades.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/health/au … 86872.html

Last edited by usmarine (2009-06-06 05:46:03)

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

Aries_37 wrote:

I broke a toe when I was like 12.
Oh joy. How'd it happen

SamBo:D wrote:

I twisted my ankle once
Noice. how?

Ty wrote:

But yeah, no more derail.
kthx.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Okay, NOW no more derail. Start a thread if you must.
[Blinking eyes thing]
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

I was sliding down a hill during winter one time. I tripped and I landed on a rock that went through 3 layers of clothing and into my knee.

My parents drove me to the hospital and it took a good hour or so before I was seen (we have a serious shortage of doctors and nurses in Canada). 11 stitches and I didn't have to pay a cent.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
k smashed my two front teeth out when i was littler, but they don't want to put permanent fakes in until im 20/21. so every 8 months i get new teeth built up using veneers or something like that. not very fun, but because it was an emergency surgery in the first place, and i'm in full time education the NHS pays a private dentist (read, money grabbing leeches) to do the work.

happy days.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
BACK ON  TOPIC:
Broken Finger - Head on with my brother (we both dropped into the half pipe on our push bikes at the same time)
Broken Nose - When i was really young my nose got acquainted with the cement (off my push bike)
Cut my neck open - Throttle stuck on and i jumped a burm into a barb-wire fence. (dad freaked the fuck out haha)
Broken Collar-Bone - Doing a double on my push bike, pants leg got caught in the sprocket/chain and I ended up front ending into the down ramp.
Broken leg- was jumping the main table-top at local motocross track, guy hit me in mid air, we both go flying off and I landed badly on my leg.

Haven't broken any bones for like the last 4 years though.
Wow, the common factor seems to be bikes haha
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

FatherTed wrote:

k smashed my two front teeth out when i was littler, but they don't want to put permanent fakes in until im 20/21. so every 8 months i get new teeth built up using veneers or something like that. not very fun, but because it was an emergency surgery in the first place, and i'm in full time education the NHS pays a private dentist (read, money grabbing leeches) to do the work.

happy days.
Oh man what happened?
Private dentist = win?

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Wow, the common factor seems to be bikes haha
Hahah oh gee it sure does

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-06-06 05:54:35)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
I'm out of action for a good few weeks, tore my hamstring last week.
I know fucking karate
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Noobpatty wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

happy days.
Oh man what happened?
Private dentist = win?
quite literally a facedesk. yep private dentists are fantastic, NHS one's are more akin to...

think of a drunk bear with pliers trying to rip your jaw out.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

FatherTed wrote:

think of a drunk bear with pliers trying to rip your jaw out.

justice wrote:

I'm out of action for a good few weeks, tore my hamstring last week.

ebug9 wrote:

I was sliding down a hill during winter one time.
...? What were you doing?

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-06-06 05:57:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard