Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Last Wednesday, Simon Mol's apartment was visited by a group of men dressed in civilian clothing. Mol initially believed them to be racist attackers, but opened the door only when he noted that they were accompanied by uniformed police officers. The police officers took him to the station, where they explained that he was accused of spreading HIV amongst women. "He was calm," noted Officer Marek Siewert, "he didn't admit anything, he said he wasn't sick and that he did not infect anyone." He also threatened to report the matter to international human rights organizations.

«The most dramatic aspect of all of this are stories about Mol forcing women to have unprotected sex with him by arguing that using a condom with a black man is a sign of racism and racist fears; that it is politically incorrect. This is coupled with the fact that for many women, having unprotected sex with a black man fulfilled two politically correct obligations: it was trendy to have sex with a black man, and it was also a sign that one was not prejudiced against blacks.

"Simon Mol always accused everybody of racism. When you didn't do what he wished, he would yell that it was because he was black. He never listened to any arguments, he would always just leave, slamming the door behind him. Everyone knew that he could make his accusations public, and everyone feared it," says a person who runs a humanitarian organization that helps refugees. "It goes without saying; he terrorized us with political correctness. And he was very charming as well."
http://www.e-teatr.pl/en/artykuly/33711.html
Fucking asshole ruined it for any non white guys ever going over to Poland. Why would anyone want to do this to Polish girls anyway? Polish girls are fucking hot and their accents are cute/funny. Anyway so do you agree with the political correctness kills statement? What should happen to Mr. Mol? I vote for execution.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
I could make a few Pollock jokes, but I won't....

But seriously, this guy is one sick fuck.  I can't say I'm surprised though.  Political correctness seems to have a good portion of Europe by the balls.

Then again, it has us by the balls too.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Turquoise wrote:

Isn't it POLAK, not Pollack...?

Last edited by coke (2009-06-03 17:27:52)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Blaming this on political correctness?  I'm sorry, but if you have unprotected sex with a black dude because you are afraid of being called a racist you aren't giving in to political correctness - you are just a dumb whore.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

coke wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Isn't it POLAK, not Pollack...?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Sydney_Pollack.jpg
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Turquoise
O Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Blaming this on political correctness?  I'm sorry, but if you have unprotected sex with a black dude because you are afraid of being called a racist you aren't giving in to political correctness - you are just a dumb whore.
Given the multiple testimonies referenced in the article, it seems a safe bet to assume that Mol knew he had HIV.  It's also a safe bet to assume these women did not know that he had HIV.

If this can be proven in court, he is a murderer.

Dumb whores or not, knowingly spreading HIV to people without their own knowledge of it is essentially premeditated murder.

Poland does not have the death penalty, but they might want to reconsider it for this man.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6645|Belgium

Turquoise wrote:

But seriously, this guy is one sick fuck.  I can't say I'm surprised though.  Political correctness seems to have a good portion of Europe by the balls.

PC or not, when you're a bit smart, you don't have unprotected sex with a stranger, black, white, yellow or green, it doesn't matter.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Pierre wrote:

PC or not, when you're a bit smart, you don't have unprotected sex with a stranger, black, white, yellow or green, it doesn't matter.
bollocks...done it my whole life
Turquoise
O Canada

Pierre wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Here's the irony of this story.

He targeted academics.  These are people who are supposed to be smart.  Clearly, their concept of PC is part of what has allowed them to be infected.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard