GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|6085|CA
Ok, I've got a sure fire way for you to pass.  As soon as the instructor passes out the exam, shit your pants.  Then start crying.  You will have to be excused from class, and will most likely be allowed to make up the test.  Meanwhile, during the commotion, have a friend take camera phone pics of the exam.  Study only the questions asked, and during your retest you should pass with flying colors.  This is how I got through college.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6916|d

GravyDan wrote:

Ok, I've got a sure fire way for you to pass.  As soon as the instructor passes out the exam, shit your pants.  Then start crying.  You will have to be excused from class, and will most likely be allowed to make up the test.  Meanwhile, during the commotion, have a friend take camera phone pics of the exam.  Study only the questions asked, and during your retest you should pass with flying colors.  This is how I got through college.
WOW, great! that how i'm gone get through life! cheers dude.
Lai
+186|6304

SEREVENT wrote:

EDIT: 666 days tomorrow. A sure sign of failure?
No, you'll probably get some help from below.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6908
I've just taken a look on the chemistry GCSE test you posted here, it doesent seem hard... just try to make the best of this and in the future try to pay attention, it is worth it...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6799
For the answers you don't know, just write in "god did it" and sue the school for religious discrimination is they mark it wrong.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

For the answers you don't know, just write in "god did it" and sue the school for religious discrimination is they mark it wrong.
wish i thought of this

But yeah i just got back, most of the stuff i spent 5 hours revising didn't come up /fail

So, i think it went alright, definitely not an A, pushing it for a B considering i ran out of time and missed a 5 mark question out and i know i went wrong on a 4 mark question So hopefully a C?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6501|Belfast

SEREVENT wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

wish i thought of this

But yeah i just got back, most of the stuff i spent 5 hours revising didn't come up /fail

So, i think it went alright, definitely not an A, pushing it for a B considering i ran out of time and missed a 5 mark question out and i know i went wrong on a 4 mark question So hopefully a C?
Do you guys in England have separate sciences? Is it compulsory?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK

henno13 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

wish i thought of this

Science, Maths, English,PE and RE are cumpulsory.

Science: AQA Additional science: Biology, Chemistry and Physhics are seperate exams, but its "science" class, not 3 seperate lessons.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6501|Belfast

SEREVENT wrote:

henno13 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

wish i thought of this

Science: AQA Additional science: Biology, Chemistry and Physhics are seperate exams, but its "science" class, not 3 seperate lessons.
Science is not compulsory over here, but that class structure is fucked up. I don't see the point of having one class for three subjects. I wouldnt be able to get anything done
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK

henno13 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Science is not compulsory over here, but that class structure is fucked up. I don't see the point of having one class for three subjects. I wouldnt be able to get anything done
I'm sure my exam results will prove your point
robcr9
+111|6134
Meh, it was bad.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK

robcr9 wrote:

Meh, it was bad.
You had the same one too? Then you have english in a few hours too?
oO
your mum wears a leather wig with grey sideburns
+4|5603
SEREVENT, either you have read and understood The Blind Watchmaker, and your sig is ironic, ...or you have yet to read it, in which case, well, it's best I say no more on that subject.

As for revision. Don't forget to periodically take breaks and look out the window during your break. This lets your eyes focus on objects in the distance, relaxing the muscles you use to pull focus when viewing near objects (such as your books or computer's display).
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6626|Kakanien
god, i hate(d) chemistry
robcr9
+111|6134

SEREVENT wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

Meh, it was bad.
Yeah, but I don't have English. We sat it in November.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK

robcr9 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

Meh, it was bad.
Ah you're one of the clever people?
robcr9
+111|6134

SEREVENT wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Ah you're one of the clever people?
You could say so

But didn't really revise for Chemistry and found it a little bit of a struggle :S
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6259|eXtreme to the maX
I have a recurring nightmare, that I wake up in the morning to be told the most important exam of my life is in one hour and I didn't even know I was in that class.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6834|Disaster Free Zone
H is the answer to everything.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623

Kptk92 wrote:

Nah our school had a trip planned to go but we never did for some reason.

My particular faves are Limbo and Nothing's Changed. I don't like What Were They Like? and I never did Half-caste D:

Good luck with tomorrow SEREVENT
I've studied all those poems, send me a PM and I can help you through them if you want...

"GL&HF"
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6260|Birmingham, UK
English exam over, and i know i went too far off topic for both the poem section and the informative writting
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5917|Belgium
Gotta learn about 250 pages for History by next week, it's already a summary.. How the hell can you learn this? Every page has lots of details on them..
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
ahhh GCSE's, how i miss thee.

just come out of my last exam, hipflask, smoke, sit down.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6818|NT, like Mick Dundee

GravyDan wrote:

If you ever absolutely have to get out of the workplace that works.

'Boss, I've shit my pants, I gotta go home.'

There isn't much they can do.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
they could ward you...

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard