Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6780|England
Ive been stuck at 17,823th in the queue all afternoon, other stats sites dont seem to be updating either.

Anyone have any idea whats going on??
khmer
+86|6669|Central California
Yah me too must be because its TGIF. The start of the weekend.
Maybe it's just this site, cause I went to another stats site and it updated right when it loaded up.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6780|England
Bf2 Tracker has the same problem, and also theres my sig
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas
I just check your stats from BFHQ, and it's not too far off from BF2s.com. Wait till the next update, you should be good to go.
melonzman
+0|6649
Hasn't updated for me since last night which makes this over 24 hours. BFHQ is pretty accurate though so :-\
Karo6972
Syrup Man
+2|6786
Well, perhaps the unlock renovations have something to do with it... Everyone else has received two additional unlocks as well, right?
Leviathan408
+0|6649
Yeah, I got the 2 extra unlocks too.

My stats haven't updated here, but as mentioned above, the BFHQ gives the correct stats too.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6701|Gütersloh, Germany
Yeah, I think the official feed is broken since they gave out the additional unlock slots.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas
That's what I'm starting to think as well.. just have to wait for Chuy to awake from his drunkin stupor...
JAILBIRD831
+0|6681|uk
Next Update      -359841:-22:-40

what does this mean anyone
JAILBIRD831
+0|6681|uk
can any one redirect me to the unlock topic please i cant find it
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6750|Denmark
Yay: Next Update    -359841:-35:-34
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6681|England, GBR
Well on my BFHQ it says I have the latest ribbon I had, but it doesn't on BF2S

Erm... I think it has my real stats too.

I hope EA supports site like this. They should embrace it as they contribute to the community of BF2 greatfully. BF2s kicks arse. - EA should realise this.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Karo6972 wrote:

Well, perhaps the unlock renovations have something to do with it... Everyone else has received two additional unlocks as well, right?
Yes. They pushed a bunch of Euroforces changes out on friday.

Ali wrote:

Yeah, I think the official feed is broken since they gave out the additional unlock slots.
Since the "push", yes, the official feed broke. How they did not test this before pushing is simply beyond me.

JAILBIRD831 wrote:

Next Update      -359841:-22:-40

what does this mean anyone
I set the "expiration date" on stats to be some rediculously high number (999999999999 I think) so that the system would stop putting people in the queue. I also turned off the queue engine. Give their stats machine a breif reprieve from it's 24/7 beating. Apparently a number that large breaks something in that algorithm, I wouldn't worry about it though Just consider it a fun bug.

I haven't heard anything from anyone (except Homey at BF2Tracker, which is also certainly down) about what's going on. (Nor was I told the push would happen, thanks guys...) So it's now the weekend and EA folks won't (for certain) be back till monday -- we'll just have to wait it out for now
sparklet
Banned
+34|6739|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
SHIT this sucks donkey balls
Fauvi
+0|6708
Did you notice that most changes (bugs) happened on fridays, very clever!
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6754|Florida - America's Wang!

Fauvi wrote:

Did you notice that most changes (bugs) happened on fridays, very clever!
Yeah, that way when they dont receive any complaints (no one there to receive them), they think they've done something good and pat themselves on the back
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria
oh, well, we have to wait for EA to fix their shit... damn bugs!
rgp58
Ti Faccio un Culo Cosi
+0|6738|San Carlos, CA

chuyskywalker wrote:

I haven't heard anything from anyone (except Homey at BF2Tracker, which is also certainly down) about what's going on. (Nor was I told the push would happen, thanks guys...) So it's now the weekend and EA folks won't (for certain) be back till monday -- we'll just have to wait it out for now
One of the programers from EA, Redwood City lives in my building.  Should I go bang on her door? 
RDMC_old
+0|6727|Almere, Holland

Karo6972 wrote:

I got 2 empty unlocks
wonkey20
+18|6700
the stat server is down
Chillay-14
+21|6670
yer its couted down for me and it didnt add on the new points i got lol but i heard there updating all the servers for the patch so maybe thats got somthin to do with it
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6758|Canader , eh?
i dont get it..some people say that the stats feed to BF2Tracker is down too but it seems to be working fine for me can someone explain?
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6774
Or use this stats website: bf2player.com. It's still working.
raz
+22|6655|England, UK
Yes, the stats are temporarily down for bf2s, the webmaster has said we just have to "wait it out ".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard