Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
A more civil use of the english language might have yielded a different result.
Just a thought...
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland
Yup, well actually...it may not have helped, but would certainly have made you look like less of a twat
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5611|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Churrasco wrote:

LOL @ 60+ death streak

Anyways 100+ is OK. It took me a while but I got 117 with heli in Oman.
It never happened. Its a stats glitch that happened when the Skunk Works Ghost Town server crashed. It reported that dumb streak and a few days later a purple heart showed up to go with it. I would ask EA to fix it, but even if they did believe me they would probably just mess everything up and I would end up in the same shoes as others with points and no time looking like I had a hacked account. My real death streak is 12. Its not even possible to die that many times in a match on a ranked server.
It is possible, it happened to me one time almost when being raped by choppers, jets, tanks, and APCs on Dragon Valley one time.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5501| - | - | - | - | - |

nickb64 wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Churrasco wrote:

LOL @ 60+ death streak

Anyways 100+ is OK. It took me a while but I got 117 with heli in Oman.
It never happened. Its a stats glitch that happened when the Skunk Works Ghost Town server crashed. It reported that dumb streak and a few days later a purple heart showed up to go with it. I would ask EA to fix it, but even if they did believe me they would probably just mess everything up and I would end up in the same shoes as others with points and no time looking like I had a hacked account. My real death streak is 12. Its not even possible to die that many times in a match on a ranked server.
It is possible, it happened to me one time almost when being raped by choppers, jets, tanks, and APCs on Dragon Valley one time.
You should probably keep things like this to yourself.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland
Of course it's possible if you suck, depends how long it would take before you ragequit first of course

When I started playing I was awful, I have a legit deathstreak of 30-ish
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I have a kill streak of 88, but the round ended early so I couldn't get it higher.

Hind on Iron Gator = win.

103 is quite doable if you are a good pilot.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5611|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

.:i7|Batman wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

You should probably keep things like this to yourself.
Was @ the beginning of my BF2 career.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard