elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
Here's how they have helped me so far...
spacer
[Printer Friendly Version of This Question]
Print
spacer
spacer
[Close]
Close
spacer
  3l1t3-M@f1@ 8/9/91 02467 my account got reset because someone spoofed it in a...   Discussion Thread
Customer
06/01/2009 03:22 PM

Are you kidding me? I didn't stat pad.
You are an idiot if you think I did.
I worked hard to get the score I did and you just delete and it dismiss it as stat padding/ cheating.
What a fucking load of shit.
Last ea game I buy you piece of shit.
Response (Troy K.)
06/01/2009 02:50 PM

Hello,

Thank you contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support.

I'm sorry but I will not be restoring your score based on what I see. A 103 kill streak, quite frankly, is not obtainable without stat padding. If you did do this without padding then you shouldn't have a problem blitzing through the ranks again. In either case we have restored your account to allow full use of unlocks and since your soldier does not have a searchable history that is the best we can do.

If you need further assistance please visit our knowledge base at http://support.ea.com.

Thank you
Troy K.
Electronic Arts Customer Support
Customer
06/01/2009 02:37 PM

I was piloting the f15 on kubra dam and kept bombing the construction flag over and over again getting 4-5 kills each time. Server was CMX kubra dam, it's not around anymore.
Response (Troy K.)
06/01/2009 08:22 AM

Hello,

I'm looking at the archived page and I noticed that your kill streak is 103. Can you tell me how you managed to kill 103 players without dying?

If you need further assistance please visit our knowledge base at http://support.ea.com.

Thank you
Troy K.
Customer
05/31/2009 09:15 PM

http://web.archive.org/web/200708240103 … /43557727/

this is the most up to date I can find so far...
Response (Troy K.)
05/31/2009 09:59 AM

Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced thus far. Unfortunately we are unable to restore your account because we're unable to recover your soldier's history. Do you have any screenshots of your global score before this incident?

Thank you
Troy K.
Response (EARepVladimir)
05/29/2009 09:10 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. It looks as though the issue you have submitted is more complex than it seemed initially. We require more time for investigation, but rest assured we are working hard to resolve your issue in a timely manner. We encourage you to update your incident with any additional information that might help us fix your problem faster. To update your incident, click on the ‘To view or update your question from our support site, click here’ link.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to getting you back in the game!

Sincerely,
EA Rep Vladimir
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
Customer
05/29/2009 07:29 PM

Well that is great and all BUT a.) I had a 3 star rank with 270,000 points
b.) I had all the unlocks not just the regular bf2 ones
c.) If anyone such as a server admin looks up my stats they are going to see that I have 75,000 points and a SPM of about a million and think I am a stat padder and are just going to ban me from their server.

I want to see my stats I made, you guys over at EA need to learn your roll as a developer that people want to see their stats if you make them available, and to block people from using malicious programs such as PID spoofer and ruining peoples long and heard earned stats and ranking.
I don't really understand why you guys can't figure this out, but work harder and make it work, because that is just ridiculous. I don't care how big a company you guys are, by the way where is the patch 1.5? You said you were going to release over a year ago, and all we have is a crappy beta. good god get your act together.
Response (EARepVladimir)
05/29/2009 12:33 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Unfortunately we were unable to restore your previous score. To ensure that you are able to access all unlocks we have adjusted your rank to First Lieutenant and provided a global score of 75,000. The next time you login to Battlefield 2 your should be prompted to select your unlocks once again. I apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience that this causes you.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.

Thank you,
EA Rep Vladimir
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
Customer
05/28/2009 02:28 PM

I have gained over 100 points as you can see http://bf2s.com/player/43557727/
Response (EARepVladimir)
05/27/2009 08:18 PM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting EA customer Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can review your history but this will require you to play BF2 until your soldier has gained 100 points. Once you have gained 100 points please reply back and we can review the account in question.

Should you have any further questions, you can review our Knowledge Base site at http://support.ea.com or reply back to us.

Sincerely,
EA Rep Vladimir
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
Customer
05/27/2009 03:49 PM

3l1t3-M@f1@

8/9/91

my account got reset because someone spoofed it in a glitched server and became a 4 star. I was a 3 star general with like 270,000 points and you guys reset it !!!
please fix my account!! thanks!!!
  Send Email Type   Simplified (My Stuff Reply / No Threads)
spacer
spacer
spacer
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think I was too far out of line with what I just sent them.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Was confused at first, and then I realised I was reading it backwards.
Longbow
+163|6616|Odessa, Ukraine
I didn't even tried to recover my old account stats, I just made new one..
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA
I think it is clear that you are a filthy stat padder.  Your kind make me sick.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5471| - | - | - | - | - |

GravyDan wrote:

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA

GravyDan wrote:

LOL
103 kill streak = obviously padding
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA

elite.mafia wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

LOL
This is exactly the type of thing a padder would say.  Nice try, Staty McPadder.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA

GravyDan wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

LOL
This is exactly the type of thing a padder would say.  Nice try, Staty McPadder.
you's a trollin
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5471| - | - | - | - | - |

elite.mafia wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

LOL
you's a trollin
you's paddin'.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

elite.mafia wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

LOL
you's a trollin
Aww bitter that he's beating you at your own game, chap?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

you's a trollin
Aww bitter that he's beating you at your own game, chap?
Look here buddy, this is a serious thread.

https://meeplemorph.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/1164067718140pu4.gif

Now back off.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6466|UK , Birmingham
http://web.archive.org/web/200801171722 … /49082744/

didnt know such websites existed for lookings at cached webpages or w/e. my stats were 1337 before it got PID owned
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
Tell me again why you give any shit about stats?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
I didn't even bother when I got hacked/reset
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
Owning people as a private > owning people as a 3 star general
zennappi
+3|5554|FINLAND
103 kills streak=padding  ...... ea=lol
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

Last ea game I buy you piece of shit.
Clearly EA Rep Vladimir will care if you do this or not. After all, he made the game and will be getting a 90 % share of the retail profits. Wat.

I agree, a 103 streak is perfectly doable if you're a half decent pilot on a slow day in a 64 server on Kubra/Oman/whatnot full of nublets.

You lost your cool. Should've gone with the 1st Lt. Tisk tisk.
I need around tree fiddy.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

elite.mafia wrote:

Last ea game I statpad you piece of shit.

Couldn't resist ... sorry
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5564|Dublin, Ireland
103 kills is nothing lmao...

You can tell if somebody's padding by looking at their favorite enemy, if the enemy was killed over 50 I.A.R the guy was padding.

Padding's stupid and nobody cares about your stats.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

103 kills is nothing lmao...

You can tell if somebody's padding by looking at their favorite enemy, if the enemy was killed over 50 I.A.R the guy was padding.

Padding's stupid and nobody cares about your stats.
Exactly, 103 is possible in infantry or vehicle legit anything is possible really. Stats really are pointless because everyone knows theyre all fucked up, hacked and padded etc what I've always said is get known as a decent player by your account name
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
3l1t3-M@f1@ 8/9/91 02467 my account got reset because someone spoofed it in a...
Discussion Thread
Response (Troy K.)
06/01/2009 03:55 PM

Hello,

First of all if you continue to use vulgarities and abusive language I'll close this ticket and all future correspondences without response. Second, I didn't reset your stats, this was done in a mass wipe. We restored your stats to the best we can considering your soldier has no searchable history.

Thank you
Troy K.
Customer
06/01/2009 03:22 PM
Spoiler (highlight to read):
lolvulgaritieswtf

I don't know why they can't un-reset them so I sent them this:
And how is it my fault and why should I suffer because of you not doing your job right?
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
That is true, but if you think about it, life's a cunt.
If you buy something from a shop and its faulty, they will prob tell you to come back to exchange it, but most of the time they won't pay travel expenses, or give you compensation for the incovenience.
Just saying you have to deal with it there isn't much you can do, even if it is their fault. Even if there is something you can do it would take so much effort it wouldn't even be worth it.
But if I was you I wouldn't worry about stats lol
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
Told you it would be a waste of time.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

what I've always said is get known as a decent player by your account name
Yes, but obviously don't become too popular and known or you'll attract the PID spoofers.
voodoodolphins
+92|6673
edit the post so you dont read it backwards because that is just lame.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard