ckdawn
Smrt Blond Gurl
+5|6674|Oklahoma
Okay, I have never had this problem before, or if I have, I was not aware until today.  I was kicked from an EA US Official Server because of my handle/user name, saying it was vulgar.  Maybe I should have thought of that before I created it but am I going to have to create a new one and lose all my stats???  Just to let ya in, my user name is Sniper-B***h-29....you can fill in the blanks to make it vulgar.  Any comments?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield
Punkbuster Bitch.  In the servers that you visit ; make sure it doesn't say : abusive language, cussing or whatever. PB notices that and will kick you; some servers will kick you for saying 'darn' or 'crap' . Just so you know.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6824

ckdawn wrote:

Okay, I have never had this problem before, or if I have, I was not aware until today.  I was kicked from an EA US Official Server because of my handle/user name, saying it was vulgar.  Maybe I should have thought of that before I created it but am I going to have to create a new one and lose all my stats???  Just to let ya in, my user name is Sniper-B***h-29....you can fill in the blanks to make it vulgar.  Any comments?
Write an email or a message in the forum to/of the server provider for the US official EA server(s). Most of the time you see the provider-logo while map loads. google the name and write to them. Normally they should disable such a function on official servers as EA gave you the possibility of choosing the name you want.

Last edited by LeGrandAssidomaen (2006-02-03 20:49:56)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6791|Noizyland

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

...EA gave you the possibility of choosing the name you want.
Good point. Swear filters suck anyway.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ckdawn
Smrt Blond Gurl
+5|6674|Oklahoma
That is what I thought was strange.  I have played on EA US Official servers everyday for the last 4 months and never have I been kicked or banned because of my name.  Actually, this is the first time it has actually said that is the reason I was banned....most the time it just says 'kicked by admin or excessive teamkills' but it actually stated it was because of my name.  Oh well, guess I will just create a new one and start over....with something like sniper bunny....lol....just kidding.  I'll figure something out.  Thanks for the tips guys!!
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6674|California
I was there when it happened, and ive never seen it happen before. I always play in EA WC servers, mostly because they have no rules. Dont give up just try other EA servers. youve logged in for so many hours, you cant restart now!
Plus I've seen names that are alot worse, and your name even fits . . . j/k you are more of a sniper bunny.

Hope to see you soon, HMD
ckdawn
Smrt Blond Gurl
+5|6674|Oklahoma
Hey Dave...you twisted my arm....I'll stick with the Bitch....gotta stay true to my character.  LOL 

Kimberly
BF2 Gaming Hours  M-F 9:00 am - 4:30 pm MST
I have nothing better to do with my time......except laundry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard