Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6148|Wisconsin
Hey, so a friend of mine offered to sell me his Instinct for cheap but after looking at the phone the one thing that I really don't like is the text messaging system.

In the text messages folder it looks like this
       your message
       their message
       your message  etc

Is there anyway that you could create Inbox and Sent folders like I have on my current phone?
signa
~~~~~
+50|6698|Michigan, USA
I have an instinct and I don't think that's possible.  I did hear that once you get a lot of messages in your phone it defaults to only show their message, but you can still access yours somehow.

This group is pretty good for info on the phone:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sprintinstinct/

hit me up if you have any more questions.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

Yeah it does do that but I find its really useful since it separates by contacts and gives you a thread of messages.  Why would you want to have the other, shitty system?

And signa, how do you access your old messages after it deletes them? I find it annoying that it only shows their messages after you hit a certain point
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6360

The iPhone does that in one scrolling screen.  Unfortunately it means I tend to write more messages than I usually intend to (thanks to the keyboard and the speech-bubble texts).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard