I always thought Gooners was Middle Eastern
Indian =/= Muslim?
Middle Eastern =/= Muslim?

Wow.
Joke.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
A lot of indians are here on pretty flaky visas, until they get permanent residence they are pretty vulnerable so probably not inclined to go to the Police if they can avoid it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
They thought they were lebs lulz
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

BN wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I remember stories of heinous racism a few years ago when there was talk of a terrorist plot in Sydney.  Crowds beating up Lebanese I think.
there was a lot more to it than that
Feel free to fill me in...
Firstly it had absolutely nothing to do with terrorists.
Basically a Lebanese gang had been harassing, assaulting and picking fights with people with exposed skin. Then they for no other any reason bashed and hospitalised 3 Cronulla volunteer surf life saver, this more or less was the last straw and the white population went on a protest to stop the attacks. Unfortunately there were a few racists in the crowd who used the event to attack some innocent people. Later that evening the Lebanese gang then went through adjoining suburbs terrorising the population and destroying any property with rocks, firebombs, baseball bats causing millions of dollars of damage.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

I mean, even in the picture in the OP he's showing a blackberry.
having a smartphone != well-off

Although I know you guys get raped for everything in Australia, so it wouldn't surprise me if data plans down there cost like $80USD a month
We only get raped on internet, you're the ones who have to pay to receive phone calls.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

I still don't get racism.

I grew up in an environment that encourages it where-ever you look for the most part... Toward the indigenous people anyway.

Just don't get it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard