lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

If they are living in govt. housing and are making no attempt to better themselves, they should be tossed out on the street, with a big fuck you.
I guess it was too much to expect anything better than such a fascist remark coming from you.
With all I wrote, this is all you can comment on? I will then assume you agree or can not dispute the rest of it.

Sorry for the lack of PC, it is not my strong suit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

AussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

her parents could have joined no?  all kinds of options out there besides welfare.  you know, earning your money?  but not in your world.  oh no.  i cant figure you out.  either you are anti everything we say for the fuck of it, or i dont know how else to describe you.
Her father was dead and mother left to raise the 2 kids alone. Maybe her mother could have joined the military? Yeah, that would solve all their problems at once.

All kinds of options may be out there besides welfare. But very few are viable.
my dad died and my mom had to raise two kids.  whats your point?  she had to work two jobs.  but, keep being a fucking smart ass.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

usmarine wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

her parents could have joined no?  all kinds of options out there besides welfare.  you know, earning your money?  but not in your world.  oh no.  i cant figure you out.  either you are anti everything we say for the fuck of it, or i dont know how else to describe you.
Her father was dead and mother left to raise the 2 kids alone. Maybe her mother could have joined the military? Yeah, that would solve all their problems at once.

my dad died and my mom had to raise two kids.  whats your point?  she had to work two jobs.  but, keep being a fucking smart ass.
I'm sorry to hear that. But my point is that (i don't want you to take this personally, so my apologies in advance mate) joining the military probably didn't come into your mothers thoughts as a great alternative to welfare support. And I doubt it did for Sotomayor's either.

Your suggestion that her mother could have just chosen to sign up seems absolutely absurd, considering the position the family was in. They needed the welfare and would not have been as fortunate without it. Regardless of the juggling two jobs and personal ambition, they would be out on the street without the federal assistance, and lowing would have them out on the street to starve if he thought they weren't pulling their weight when given that assistance. I just find such a comment like his sickening tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

If they are living in govt. housing and are making no attempt to better themselves, they should be tossed out on the street, with a big fuck you.
I guess it was too much to expect anything better than such a fascist remark coming from you.
With all I wrote, this is all you can comment on? I will then assume you agree or can not dispute the rest of it.

That's not simply lack of political correctness.

It's fascism.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6552|Texas - Bigger than France
Well, arguments aside.

I'm wondering if this judge is any good.  From what it looks like, Obama's pick could be based on public relations.

Think about it - a minority candidate rising to the top from a shit situation during childhood.

Is she qualified?  Absolutely.

But my question is whether there was someone who was professionally better than her?

In either case, I'm glad she's doing it.  We need more diversity up there in the stratosphere.

With all that said, if this was a PR move like I'm talking about...here's another move against the rich by Obama.  Start changing the laws from up high to favor the masses by putting someone on the bench that lived in the welfare trenches.  Is that a problem?  No...but it's a change.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

That's not simply lack of political correctness.

It's fascism.
Again whatever ya do, do not take the post as a whole and address it.

As for my comment about not giving a fuck about anyone that does not give a fuck about themselves, I am not sure how that falls under fascism.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

AussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. But my point is that (i don't want you to take this personally, so my apologies in advance mate) joining the military probably didn't come into your mothers thoughts as a great alternative to welfare support. And I doubt it did for Sotomayor's either.

Your suggestion that her mother could have just chosen to sign up seems absolutely absurd, considering the position the family was in. They needed the welfare and would not have been as fortunate without it. Regardless of the juggling two jobs and personal ambition, they would be out on the street without the federal assistance, and lowing would have them out on the street to starve if he thought they weren't pulling their weight when given that assistance. I just find such a comment like his sickening tbh.
well, i guess i would choose that before welfare, but thats just me.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

As for my comment about not giving a fuck about anyone that does not give a fuck about themselves, I am not sure how that falls under fascism.
Hitler thought the Jews couldn't improve themselves either.

And you didn't just "not give a fuck" about them, you said

lowing wrote:

I guess they could improve themselves then, I mean, they'd have no where else to go but up, right?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

I know, bruttle ain't I? What would you want to do for people that refuse to pull their own wieght? How about have them move in with you if you are so caring. I personally have no time for people that refuse to help themselves. I guess it is a good thing their are people such as yourself to dictate what is best for my money.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

I know, bruttle ain't I? What would you want to do for people that refuse to pull their own wieght? How about have them move in with you if you are so caring. I personally have no time for people that refuse to help themselves. I guess it is a good thing their are people such as yourself to dictate what is best for my money.
You'd have them thrown out onto the street to die of starvation. I'm surprised you haven't figured they could work for the state in prison camps for a month or two before dying.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

You'd have them thrown out onto the street to die of starvation. I'm surprised you haven't figured they could work for the state in prison camps for a month or two before dying.
Is there any chance you are going to go back and address the whole of my post? Or did you decide you couldn't?

nope, if they WORKED for the state they would be EARNING a living thus being productive, no reason to toss them out.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

nope, if they WORKED for the state they would be EARNING a living thus being productive, no reason to toss them out.
Working for the state = being productive. Everyone else is left to die?

Your insane.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

this thread makes me hungry for tacos
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hitler thought the Jews couldn't improve themselves either.

And you didn't just "not give a fuck" about them, you said

lowing wrote:

I guess they could improve themselves then, I mean, they'd have no where else to go but up, right?
Actually Hitler thought the Jews "improved" themselves too much to the point of taking away from Germany.

What difference does it make, with living free as well as affirmative action, grants, social programs etc... they still can not find a way to contribute, and can still manage to blame me for it, on the street or in a govt. provided home they are just as worthless.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Too many reports of flaming, trolling and spamming.

Thread closed.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard