ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
In Three Steps.

Step One; Marginalization

Allow the undermining of the economy by getting away from a commodities back asset plan to one made of an " agreed upon value " system, such as a paper currency. While giving tax credits to large corporations to facilitate outsource manufacturing also allow them generous property tax credits in exchange for their building big box mega malls. As the giganto corporations attract new retail businesses to these super centers offer the promise of community college and training for " jobs of the future " to the former owners and offspring of small box brick and mortar stores who slowly dwindle and lose their sales to the big box corporations. All the while keep the borders unsecured enough to allow mass numbers of peoples in who will be marginalized and exploited, yet paradoxically there will be exclusive rights they will have. They will be allowed to operate businesses and compete against  so called ordinary citizens. They will be hired throughout all segments of society; as small companies employees, as civil corps labor, as nannies to the politicians wives and housekeepers in the halls of justice. Then, allow through a combination of deregulation and regulation force banking entities to loan fiduciaries to preposition marginalized peoples, citizens and non citizens. Distort the normal flow of capitalism by allowing the " ballooning" of commodities. This will cause cynicism and dishonesty in the markets as investors know the game is jigged and maneuver to exploit the latest fraud. The inevitable collapse of commercial real estate follows the destruction of the U.S. manufacturing base, mandated bad loans to illegal immigrants and other credit marginalized citizens as well as fraudulent distribution of bogus " mortgage backed securities " lead to the financial shunning of the dollar, thereby marginalizing the buying power of average U.S. citizens, thereby marginalizing the very foundations of our nation by the very concept of honesty being a given in transactions, cash on the barrel head, accountability, respectability and a deal being a deal.

Step Two; Fraud

Borrow as much money as possible to fund current fiscal responsibilities from other government and bank industries with no intention whatsoever of ever paying them back, unless hyper inflation causes marginalization of the debt. Have U.S. citizens become contributors to and dependants of unfunded and looted social security and Medicaid programs. Invent new laws while promising the enforce them better than before.

Step Three; Take Over

Despite the reality that government is not efficient at running anything, that always spends four times more than projections, that created the financial worldwide turmoil, take over major privately owned businesses. Repeat the mantra that the problem is so big, only government can handle it.

The BK of GM may cause 6 million lost jobs, making the losses double what they have been so far.
He may be saying " Change we can believe in. "

But the real goal is defined imo in the title to this rant.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky
I'd rather see a zombie apocolypse..

it'd be easier to deal with.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6546|San Diego, CA, USA
That reminds me...needs to stock up on ammo.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6402|North Carolina
More paranoia....  ugh.

If you want to know what the real sham is, have a gander at globalization.  The Third World might be rising in income, but the First World will eventually cease to exist with only a few small countries as the exception (like Norway).  We'll be Second World eventually, but it might take a few decades to complete the transformation.

The end result will be that most of the world will be living better, but a small percentage of the global population will own an even larger chunk of the wealth than they do already.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Lets just die and get it over with. Comet party at my house, bring foil hats and kool aid.

Last edited by jsnipy (2009-05-25 15:15:34)

imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX

Turquoise wrote:

More paranoia....  ugh.

If you want to know what the real sham is, have a gander at globalization.  The Third World might be rising in income, but the First World will eventually cease to exist with only a few small countries as the exception (like Norway).  We'll be Second World eventually, but it might take a few decades to complete the transformation.

The end result will be that most of the world will be living better, but a small percentage of the global population will own an even larger chunk of the wealth than they do already.
I don't ever think we will be second world. source material
Turquoise
O Canada

imortal wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

More paranoia....  ugh.

I don't ever think we will be second world. source material
Let me rephrase...   Economically in-between what we are today and what the Third World is.
ATG
Banned

Turquoise wrote:

More paranoia....  ugh.

Lol, after that first line you go on to agree with me.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Death to the infidels!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Turquoise
O Canada

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

More paranoia....  ugh.

There's a key difference.  It's not the fault of this administration specifically.  This is a trend that's been going on for decades.  It's nothing new.

The only thing that is new is that it's a little more blatant with bailouts.
ATG
Banned

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

More paranoia....  ugh.

There's a key difference.  It's not the fault of this administration specifically.  This is a trend that's been going on for decades.  It's nothing new.

Who said anything about Obama causing the gripes I mentioned in the OP?

I think this is a concerted and preplanned economic collapse.

Question who and and why, formulate some sort of rational response, and oil your knives if that seems like the best course of action for your own purpose.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

Question who and and why, formulate some sort of rational response, and oil your knives if that seems like the best course of action for your own purpose.
Who? The 1 percenters or the top 1 percent of people on the planet. Those massively wealthy guys who pull the strings behind the scenes.

Why? Greed and a wish to ensure future generations retain the control they have. Possibly believe they know what's better for the general direction of humanity than the common man. Basically like the Illuminati. Further centralisation of power.

Just some ideas. And where is Mitch?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Flecco wrote:

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Who? The 1 percenters or the top 1 percent of people on the planet. Those massively wealthy guys who pull the strings behind the scenes.

Why? Greed and a wish to ensure future generations retain the control they have. Possibly believe they know what's better for the general direction of humanity than the common man. Basically like the Illuminati. Further centralisation of power.

https://z.about.com/d/scifi/1/0/o/I/-/-/Watchmen10.jpg
He did it, to save humanity!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Macbeth wrote:

Flecco wrote:

ATG wrote:

http://z.about.com/d/scifi/1/0/o/I/-/-/Watchmen10.jpg
Yes but he's possibly homosexual and prostituted himself.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Flecco wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Grow up Flecco his new world demands less obvious heroism.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Macbeth wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Never compromise on your principles.

Btw we should probs get back on topic.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Flecco wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Never compromise on your principles.

Btw we should probs get back on topic.

Alright, I don't think this was a great conspiracy but it was just the bad outcome of some well intended things, and there are some people who are taking advantage of this by buying up assets for future use.
Turquoise
O Canada

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

I think you're giving the pathologically greedy WAY too much credit.  This wasn't preplanned, it was just the mother of all fuckups.

If you look at it historically, the elite rich periodically dick over the rest of us with careless greed.  That's what's really going on.
imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I think you're giving the pathologically greedy WAY too much credit.  This wasn't preplanned, it was just the mother of all fuckups.

If you look at it historically, the elite rich periodically dick over the rest of us with careless greed.  That's what's really going on.
I think that 'careless greed' pretty much applies to everyone.  It is just that it has a greater effect in some than in others.  Think of the effect drug dealers have on their neighborhoods; does that stop them?  Rampant greed pretty much always has some negative effects.  What effect it has is dependant on the position of the person. 

Remember the '80s movie "Wall Street?"  "Greed is good."  Oh, and there is a reason that Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
This topic title just set off 30 FBI alarms.
Turquoise
O Canada

imortal wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

I think that 'careless greed' pretty much applies to everyone.  It is just that it has a greater effect in some than in others.  Think of the effect drug dealers have on their neighborhoods; does that stop them?  Rampant greed pretty much always has some negative effects.  What effect it has is dependant on the position of the person. 

Remember the '80s movie "Wall Street?"  "Greed is good."  Oh, and there is a reason that Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.
While I agree that anyone can be greedy, your choice of using Wall Street as an example is interesting.  Gekko generally preached a more practical form of greed.  He was looking at the long run, not the short term.

If anything, most of what we see in the real Wall Street is "vulture capital."
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Poseidon wrote:

CIA PENTAGON OSAMA BIN LADEN OBAMA ASSASSINATION BOMB AMMONIUM NITRATE DIESEL AL-ZAQAWI INFIDELS DEATH GREAT SATAN LITTLE SATAN ISRAEL SUICIDE MATYR 72 VIRGINS
ATG
Banned

Flecco wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

CIA PENTAGON OSAMA BIN LADEN OBAMA ASSASSINATION BOMB AMMONIUM NITRATE DIESEL AL-ZAQAWI INFIDELS DEATH GREAT SATAN LITTLE SATAN ISRAEL SUICIDE MATYR 72 VIRGINS
ATTENTION. THIS IS THE FBI. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Flecco wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

ADMIRAL ACKBAR!
imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX

Turquoise wrote:

imortal wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

While I agree that anyone can be greedy, your choice of using Wall Street as an example is interesting.  Gekko generally preached a more practical form of greed.  He was looking at the long run, not the short term.

If anything, most of what we see in the real Wall Street is "vulture capital."
Isn't that just greed looking for a method?   ...and can't you say the same of most crime?  Greed being the most likely motive, once you boil it down?  wanting to make the 'easy money.'  wanting something someone else has.

Last edited by imortal (2009-05-25 18:26:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard