nezff
+0|6729
i would like to know what happens if you just unlocked both of the 2 phantom guns? do you loose the unlocks, surely not.
sneakbyte
+0|6668
No You Do get them when the patch shows up
Rizen_Ji
+41|6706|200m out and smiling at you.
definately logged in and heard the drums roll for me to get 2 new unlocks today it was quite interesting... i was slightly confused and i think i wanna save the unlocks for the L96 or i might get the G36E now i dunno.
SargeJp
+87|6720|Canada
ok i've read all the posts on this thread but i think im confused.. i'm a sgt major right now and when the menu showed up on my screen , there was undefined weapons. so i just said whatever it's not defined so there will be something more concret in next patch. so i just click two times choose unlock. because i'm a SM (sgt major) i didnt unlock anything. but did i lost these two unlocks for the next patch???

Last edited by SargeJp (2006-02-05 21:58:35)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
yes now go cut yourself
SargeJp
+87|6720|Canada
are you serious or no? if yes i ll send a mail to EA to complain about this stupid system. and btw i heard it was only a test from gamespy
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

SargeJp wrote:

are you serious or no? if yes i ll send a mail to EA to complain about this stupid system. and btw i heard it was only a test from gamespy
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … 398#354924

I also received two new unlocks on saturday, but I still have the F2000 and the MP-7 left from the BF2/SF weapons, so I don't have to choose any of the two blank unlocks anyway if I dont want to.
Still, I clicked "choose later" so I can at least have a look the new weapons when the patch comes out later this month.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

chitlin wrote:

yes now go cut yourself
Yeah that was fucking insightful.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
i take it i will still get my other two unlocks when i reach first sergeant?
Battlefield_Bandit
+0|6632
I just installed Special Forces for the first time the other day, and I got 4 unlocks straight away. Is this because of my current rank (Staff Sergeant) or the bug that gives you free unlocks?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

it is because of your rank.
SargeJp
+87|6720|Canada

B.Schuss wrote:

SargeJp wrote:

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … 398#354924

I also received two new unlocks on saturday, but I still have the F2000 and the MP-7 left from the BF2/SF weapons, so I don't have to choose any of the two blank unlocks anyway if I dont want to.
Still, I clicked "choose later" so I can at least have a look the new weapons when the patch comes out later this month.
ok... but i still don't understand about my problem..

thanks

Last edited by SargeJp (2006-02-06 07:40:42)

TripleKo
+2|6751|Sweden
I've read all of the posts and are a bit confused (maybe because of my bad English).
Please, can someone summit everything? (A)
SargeJp
+87|6720|Canada
any help please??
BVC
+325|6666
I got my 2 unlocks but spent them on the M95 & L85A1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard