sneakbyte
+0|6695
crap i wasted 1 unlock i still got 1 left the only thing i havn't unlocked is the mp7 so i will have to pic between the p90 Or L96
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas
Here are the unlocks:
444    0    eurif_fnp90    P90
555    6    gbrif_l96a1    L96A2

0 is the Anti-TankKit, 6 is the Sniper Kit.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6669
I was givin my last two unlocks.. I took em.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
If you already used both unlocks, you won't be able to get the new patch weapons?
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6768|New York
i hope not.. i was gunna choose "pick later" but i didnt know if it was a bug or not, and hell, i wanted my last two guns..
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6707|Gütersloh, Germany
You will get another two unlocks when you are promoted to First/Master Sergeant and another two at your promotion to Sergeant Major/Master Gunnery Sergeant, _j5689_

Those two unlocks that were given out now are for your promotion to Lance Corporal and to Corporal

Thanks MB.nZ
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD

Ali wrote:

You will get another two unlocks when you are promoted to First/Master Sergeant and another two at your promotion to Sergeant Major/Master Gunnery Sergeant, _j5689_

Those two unlocks that were given out now are for your promotion to Lance Corporal and to Corporal

Thanks MB.nZ
Then i'm kinda screwed.  I didn't save one and now I have to wait till i'm 1st sergeant, that'll take months.  That sucks.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6707|Gütersloh, Germany
I think you have to live with it. I made so many mistakes with my unlocks
G3 & F2000 => I hardly play Assault
SCAR-L => shit
M95 => stopped playing Sniper since I unlocked it, because I have the G36E
Jackhammer => my first unlock, stopped playing Engineer shortly after the unlock
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
Wow, that just sucks so much.  I like my new unlocks but I would easily take both of the new ones instead.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6702|Central Valley,California
Yeah I unlocked em. And good thing I did. Because when you install the new patch you won't get those unlocks if you chose, choose later. But, 1Sgt is a long ways for me. Then Sgt Major, I'll get my last unlocks.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6768|New York
n0o0o0o, i have 30 000 points till sgt major.. this SUCKS
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
I hope they do a recall of those unlocks, a lot of people didn't know you would have to save those if you wanted the new weapons.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
^They won't, listen. Alright your a GySgt. You unlocked two weapons today. Now, when you hit 1Sgt you get 2 unlocks, then 1.2 comes out, and you get the last two unlocks (Sniper and AT). OK?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

^They won't, listen. Alright your a GySgt. You unlocked two weapons today. Now, when you hit 1Sgt you get 2 unlocks, then 1.2 comes out, and you get the last two unlocks (Sniper and AT). OK?
Oh I see.  Thanks for giving me a straight answer instead of some unclear shit that everybody else says.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6753
Woot I will get all the unlocks afterall. tah much DICE Battlefield 2 team... At last a P90! No more noobing it up with the Dao12

Wonder when the patch is actualy officialy released client side though?
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

We convinced one of my roommates to choose one of the empty looking unlocks... and he did. Nothing happened at all, so we're hoping when the patch comes out he'll have whatever unlock was there.
sneakbyte
+0|6695
well i have 1 point left and only gun i haven't unlock is mp7 not gonna unlock it since it getting nerfed in next patch all the people have have Sergent Major and higher classes Will Get all the guns So People with 50 k points already automaticly get all guns if they have SF when next patch comes i have to pick between the new sniper gun and the anti-tank gun...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
wooohooo I'm glad I comb these forums
now I'll be able to get my p90!

My favorite gun! I'll feel all geeked out soon like im in stargate or something LOL!
why of all kits though... anti-tank ? owell I dont play it enuff, now ill be an anti tank whore.
wicked289
+0|6697|riverside, ca
EA/DICE should do this thing called helping their customers out by releasing sum kind of statement clearing up all this confusion.
josh's
Banned
+2|6687

Yeah I unlocked em. And good thing I did. Because when you install the new patch you won't get those unlocks if you chose, choose later. But, 1Sgt is a long ways for me. Then Sgt Major, I'll get my last unlocks.
what do u mean i saved 1 of my unlocks so i could get the p90 so when the new patch comes out i will lose that unlock?

Last edited by josh's (2006-02-03 21:08:37)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

GotMex? wrote:

We convinced one of my roommates to choose one of the empty looking unlocks... and he did. Nothing happened at all, so we're hoping when the patch comes out he'll have whatever unlock was there.
What's his PID? I'll look him up and see if he has it in his profile.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.

josh's wrote:

what do u mean i saved 1 of my unlocks so i could get the p90 so when the new patch comes out i will lose that unlock?
I'm sorry to say, but EA said if you don't spend those 2 unlocks then, when you install 1.2 you will NOT be able to get a chance to get it again, but I'm guessing at 2ndLt it will let you. I also heard the may prompt you again to pick that last unlock, if you didn't pick it (or pick any at all).

Last edited by Fuzzball_the_Shooter (2006-02-03 21:15:28)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
If the p90 is uber leet, i will definately unlock it.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
Im confused, does this mean that I HAVE to pick both unlocks before th epatch comes out, or I will miss my chances of 2 free unlocks?
Chillay-14
+21|6676
lol i used both my unlocks up but im almost at my new ranks so ill get them 2 new guns when i get it so lol its all good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard