Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6659|Your moms bedroom
First time i got superbaked, was during break in college. (I've been random drug tested since 99) and break was the only chance I've had. I smoked for like 3 hours straight, yes we smoked a lot, and more people kept showing up with more weed, never spent a dime, people like to get you high for free when you tell them youve never done it before and was sitting for so long smoking when I finally stood up I physically fell over many lulz ensued and I never felt "high" until I left the room by "high" I mean, I thought my eyeballs were on fire and had shrunken up into my skull. My eyes must have been bloodshot like a mother fucker and I was so paranoid I wouldnt leave the car we were cruising in.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6601|SE London

GodFather wrote:

@ all naming prices  - - - what kind of bud are you getting? I'm getting Hi's over here for the 12(USD)/g when buying >oz    otherwise its like 60 bucks for an eighth

[high quality - massive nug to stem ratio & no seeds, all the while being very sticky]
$60 an eighth?

That's loads. Standard prices in the UK are about £20 for a Henry, maybe £35 for a glass.

I get it for slightly less.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6259|Man Diego

Superior Mind wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

getting high is fun.
I took a gravity bong hit the other night and that shit burned my throat like nothing before. My throat inflamed, which sucked balls.
My friends ambushed me.  I guess the goal of the night was to get me high.  I didn't quite understand hotboxing, but I did figure out that I was getting high.  I was sitting in the back of a Volvo hatchback.  2 pipes & 2 joints were being passed around amongst the passengers.  When I figured out I was getting high I just asked them to pass it my way.  Later that night, we were hitting a gravity bong.  LOL.  Talk about an initiation night. 

First time I smoked, and I was super high.  Mind you there was a lot of pot being blazed.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

So is this the unofficial high thread? Or going to / want to get high thread?

Roommate is having his "after party" for some banquet thing with his club. Ugh, those people are weird. I'm gonna get so fucking baked so they don't bother me. And then sit in my room and play computer games.

Haha, which reminds me, last weekend I was playing some Left 4 Dead while high, and all I can remember is that I kept telling everyone how amazed I was and that the game was one of the most realistic games I'd ever played. I was dead serious, too.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6259|Man Diego

mtb0minime wrote:

So is this the unofficial high thread? Or going to / want to get high thread?

Roommate is having his "after party" for some banquet thing with his club. Ugh, those people are weird. I'm gonna get so fucking baked so they don't bother me. And then sit in my room and play computer games.

Haha, which reminds me, last weekend I was playing some Left 4 Dead while high, and all I can remember is that I kept telling everyone how amazed I was and that the game was one of the most realistic games I'd ever played. I was dead serious, too.
Send some of whatever strain of chronic you have about 100 miles south please
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5739|Gulf Coast

schwag tbh
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6239|Phoenix, AZ

Sydney wrote:

And a what a fucking ripoff. $50 of pot will get you as intoxicated as $10 of beer and it only lasted for like 20 minutes.

The fuck!
For identification purposes, this is Marijuana:

https://i40.tinypic.com/imj9zb.jpg

https://i42.tinypic.com/2j47zwp.jpg

Spoiler (highlight to read):
my 12/g shit
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

Ummm... yeah.

Dang I would love to get high with the bf2s peeps. The fucking people here tonight right now are so fucking boring and fake. It's sickening. No one keeps it real. They just talk about how they know someone who knows someone who knows this one D-list celebrity. No one gives a shit you fucking fakers! God I gotta get out of Los Angeles, fucking hate this place.

Anyways, thanks for listening (err, reading) my stoned rant, bf2s. Keep it
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5479|Yeah, there :)
oh damn i want this.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6473|USA
I smoked out of a huge bong today. Took one hit, coughed for about 3 minutes straight, high as shit for like 5 hours.
I am feeling better now though. My through doesn't hurt so it's all good, bong was huge and I took a gigantic hit like goddamn.
CC-Marley
+407|6848
5 hours huh? Don't think so.
Benzin
+576|6018
So I just made an apple pipe out of one of the apple's my mother-in-law grows on her trees and used it. Starting to feel a little something. Then my girlfriend got pissed because she thinks the neighbors could see me.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6239|Phoenix, AZ

CC-Marley wrote:

5 hours huh? Don't think so.
Yeah man, it happens - I toked up like a motherfucker at my buddies house, that was like 5pm, it finally completely wore off at like 1am

I was just chillin all day

What you have to do is just not toke up for like 3 days and then once your tolerance is broken down, you get ripped... Actually I'm about to do that now, the last few bowls I lit up only got me going for like an hour
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

^ Is that how fast it takes for tolerance to break down? I smoke once or twice a week, but only on the weekends. I guess that might explain why only one or two hits keeps me going for a good amount of time.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6473|USA
I don't smoke very often so when I do I get really really high. It's like masturbating. Don't do it too often!
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6465|Amsterdam‫

elite.mafia wrote:

It's like masturbating. Don't do it too often!
wat?!
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6557|Long Island, New York
Benzin
+576|6018
Hahahaha, I remember that commercial!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6693|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Wake up on a hot Sunny day, have a spliff and a coffee for brekkie and then go and cook yaself on the sun lounger, it'll last 5 hours if you pack it well.
BVC
+325|6715
OP,
You don't generally get high the first time you try it.  Might even take a couple more times before it kicks in, but it'll work.

Best value way to smoke it is spots/hot kniving or with a vapouriser, most convenient way is joints (but also the most wasteful), and somewhere in between lie pipes and bongs.  Just make sure you smoke buds and nothing else - no leaf, don't add tobacco, and make sure its got no "extras" with it - avoid dodgy dealers.

Not smoking at the moment as I've just started a new job and I don't know if I'll be piss-tested yet
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6213|Schofield Barracks

Ty wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ur doin it rong
When i do it it lasts at least 5 hours.
EDIT: i have some pretty funny high storys ill post em later.

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2009-06-01 03:55:07)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6651|Finland

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Ty wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ur doin it rong
Due to short term memory loss you can't recall them at the moment, but they'll come back to you?
I need around tree fiddy.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5808|Catherine Black

DonFck wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Ty wrote:

Due to short term memory loss you can't recall them at the moment, but they'll come back to you?
Probly busy or some shit.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6651|Finland

Finray wrote:

DonFck wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

It was a weed reference. If you have something to say but have to wait for more than 5 seconds to say it when high, you forget what it was and laugh with a high-pitched lazy laugh. eheheeeheheee.
I need around tree fiddy.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5808|Catherine Black

DonFck wrote:

Finray wrote:

DonFck wrote:

It was a weed reference. If you have something to say but have to wait for more than 5 seconds to say it when high, you forget what it was and laugh with a high-pitched lazy laugh. eheheeeheheee.
Oroite
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard