Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6586|SE London

GodFather wrote:

I smoke every other day

$50 will get me 3.5g and that will last me a month

I just smoked out (got them really fucked up) 6 people with 1.0 and a Zong steamroller
Ur buying it wrong.

£30 will get me a quarter of skunk (7g) - or a half of weed (14g - usually Thai stick). Typically lasts me 3-5 days.

Is it just really expensive over there?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6153|'straya

Poseidon wrote:

it'd be hilarious if your friend (or whoever) gave you fake weed and you started acting like you were high
Done that to a mate.... fucking hilarious. But our downfall was that we tried it on 2 people at the same time so one was acting high and the other wasnt and was complaining about how he wasnt high.... so the other guy stopped haha
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6624|Auteuil, Laval
I remember my first time!
Was so so.  I was missing experience!  lol

Try some QuebecGold and let me know after
Here for $50 you have for over a week smoking at least 2 to 3 splifs a day.
Was it inside grown or outside?
Sometime outside grown is often poorer in quality.

A)  You got ripped off.
B)  It was the first time you smoked (me 2 I had to smoke a couple times to get/recognise effects but good weed don't lie.
C)  Stick to the beer and forget pot.  It did (waste / took away) at least 5 years of my own life.

I think smoking a few joints in your life is okay but after those few time with buddies of yours, hang up that rolling paper or pipe.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5464|Yeah, there :)

CapnNismo wrote:

My first time I just fell asleep.
Oh my first was awesome. I laughed like crazy and we really had a good time. Ok the bad part is i got drunk with vodka soon after that...quite a lot and my new best friend was the toilet. But it was fun anyways
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5793|Catherine Black

GodFather wrote:

I smoke every other day

I just smoked out (got them really fucked up) 6 people with 1.0 and a Zong steamroller

General consensus  - your doing it wrong, keep trying and read up on GOOD internet sources on the proper techniques on getting blazed like a motherfucker

edit: there was also a kid i sort of knew there with us, according to everybody hes tried smoking but never got real blazed

I got his ass blazed.

If only you knew me IRL, If I meet someone who has never been blazed, and in my mind, should be blazed at least once, I take it upon myself to get them fucked up - even if I have to go though lots of bud
Brb plane
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6669|NT, like Mick Dundee

Finray wrote:

GodFather wrote:

I smoke every other day

General consensus  - your doing it wrong, keep trying and read up on GOOD internet sources on the proper techniques on getting blazed like a motherfucker

edit: there was also a kid i sort of knew there with us, according to everybody hes tried smoking but never got real blazed

I got his ass blazed.

If only you knew me IRL, If I meet someone who has never been blazed, and in my mind, should be blazed at least once, I take it upon myself to get them fucked up - even if I have to go though lots of bud
Brb plane

GodFather wrote:

That rules you out Finny.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Flecco wrote:

GodFather wrote:

I've smoked pot but never been blazed
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6669|NT, like Mick Dundee

Finray wrote:

Flecco wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Key part being in his mind.

In other words, its kinda pre-requisite that he likes you or at least gets along with you. Which nobody on here does. You're the red-headed stepson that everybody wishes hadn't been born.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Jokes m8. Just being a dick.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Flecco wrote:

Finray wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Just being a dick.
tru dat.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6263|B.C. Canada
BC Bud is the best.
jsnipy
+3,276|6527|...

Ty wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ur doin it rong
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6848|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Bah, I suppose I'll just stick to the cheaper and more classic alternative, beer.

Was something I had to try though.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone

Sydney wrote:

Bah, I suppose I'll just stick to the cheaper and more classic alternative, beer.

try doing nipple twister on your nipple
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6527|...

Sydney wrote:

Not steering you wither way, but honestly, how do you even know what you tried was authentic?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

You shouldn't give up. Try it at least once more.

Inhale deeper, hold it in for longer. And most importantly, get someone else to buy it
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone

jsnipy wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Not steering you wither way, but honestly, how do you even know what you tried was authentic?
it grows under the Icelandic snow, it must be authentic
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5548|Toronto
In Ontario it's cheap as hell. $8 a gram, price reductions the more you guy. $35 for a 1/4oz. Not bad stuff either, but as stated, BC has it down.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
ghettoperson
+1,943|6654

Bertster7 wrote:

GodFather wrote:

I smoke every other day

Ur buying it wrong.

£30 will get me a quarter of skunk (7g) - or a half of weed (14g - usually Thai stick). Typically lasts me 3-5 days.

How'd you get it so cheap? Standard price in the UK is 20 quid for an 1/8th (3.5g)
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Standard price here is $50 per gram .

Coppers have been busting shitloads of pot production facilities the past year so the price has gone up quite a bit.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6714|England. Stoke

ghettoperson wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

GodFather wrote:

I smoke every other day

Ur buying it wrong.

How'd you get it so cheap? Standard price in the UK is 20 quid for an 1/8th (3.5g)
I concur...
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6586|SE London

ghettoperson wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

GodFather wrote:

I smoke every other day

Ur buying it wrong.

Practice.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6632|IRELAND

Try rolling it into a ball and sticking it up your arse.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6224|Phoenix, AZ

Sydney wrote:

Beer can actually be more expensive man.

I just bought 31g's for like 370 ? This was a buy between 4 or 5 people

Everyone put down their money and each got a g of AK-47 for $12 (USD)

And as previously stated, with this dank ass shit I can get at least 5 people ripped on a gram and the proper device.

Thats getting everybody pretty good for about 3 hours, and then to keep it up you don't really need much more... so I'd say about 5-6 hours with my buddies would cost like 16 bucks... thats like two six packs - and that translates to less fun

imo I'd rather have 1.5 g's rather than two six packs for sure

@ all naming prices  - - - what kind of bud are you getting? I'm getting Hi's over here for the 12(USD)/g when buying >oz    otherwise its like 60 bucks for an eighth

[high quality - massive nug to stem ratio & no seeds, all the while being very sticky]

I'd say try again, look up some bud pics and google how to smoke the right way... I had to smoke on like 4 different occasions before I felt ANYTHING more than a SLIGHT buzz
Sydney
2λчиэλ

GodFather wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Beer can actually be more expensive man.

I just bought 31g's for like 370 ? This was a buy between 4 or 5 people

Everyone put down their money and each got a g of AK-47 for $12 (USD)

And as previously stated, with this dank ass shit I can get at least 5 people ripped on a gram and the proper device.

Thats getting everybody pretty good for about 3 hours, and then to keep it up you don't really need much more... so I'd say about 5-6 hours with my buddies would cost like 16 bucks... thats like two six packs - and that translates to less fun

imo I'd rather have 1.5 g's rather than two six packs for sure

@ all naming prices  - - - what kind of bud are you getting? I'm getting Hi's over here for the 12(USD)/g when buying >oz    otherwise its like 60 bucks for an eighth

[high quality - massive nug to stem ratio & no seeds, all the while being very sticky]

I'd say try again, look up some bud pics and google how to smoke the right way... I had to smoke on like 4 different occasions before I felt ANYTHING more than a SLIGHT buzz
Pot will never be cheaper than beer, not in Iceland.
LOG
dain bramaged
+51|6126|Punta Gorda,Florida
its cheaper and better when you grow your own. my half oz bud,grown out in the swamp nearby. 

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/GZALOG/trashbin/OGSBUD.jpg
you learn the true meaning of life when you see houses and cars blow by like leaves on a windy day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard