Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
Lol. Played 16 games and won 16 ?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn
Add the following name to the list will ya mate.

kontrolcrimson

Ta
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

innocent until PROVEN guilty
You mean guilty until PROVEN innocent. By the way why wos Anubis banned unlike the others who just got their stats wiped clean?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia

Chowley wrote:

Lol. Played 16 games and won 16 ?
wouldnt that be played 17 won 16?
i have a 20:1 win loss on iron gator. played like 21 games on the stupid map.
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
eh im terrible with ratios, getting brain fart.

Iron gator is awful, im convinced half the mec team just spends their hole time trying to switch to seals.
teh adam
+2|6687
ya VeNg3nCe^ is a stat padder... this is why he got reset
https://i1.tinypic.com/nbb53r.jpg
What a stat padder those 20 points really make a difference.

Im joking if you guys couldn't tell. The witch hunters over at bf2rankedservers are crazy... they accept illegible screenshots. Screenshots themselves could be easily faked.

Last edited by teh adam (2006-02-05 21:00:00)

A=10
+-2|6787|U.K DURHAM
to bad to who lost the stats next time play the game and dont pad it to death man i have put some hours into this game and im no where near to getting up top. but i dont care i got this game to have fun and trust me i do. only padders and hackers piss me off while playing this game only 1 way this will stop is cut the rank and medals out of game. i would rather have team play than all that crap any day make it like desert combat was now you will never beat that game for team play. bf2 is eye candy and good fun if played with the right guys or girls. STOP ALL PADDERS EA I SAY PERM BAN THE CD KEY
Atlas
+0|6681

Zukabazuka wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Atlas wrote:

30 seconds and noticed a best round of over 400 on Mashtuur. Sorry buddy, but there just aren't enough tickets in a game to score over 400 without some type of stat padding, plain and simple. I'm sure there are other examples in there that I don't care to find.
Just another example of how ignorant you are.  Pre 1.03 blackhawk on a lowly populated sever could easily score 300 points every round.  Get some skill before you scream padder.
I didn't get the chance to do one of those BH ronds but I sure did meet people who did almost everytime, they got about over 250 each player so yeah his score is reach able.
Never said it was unreachable, but unfortunately BH whoring pre-patch was often stat padding, thats why they patched it in case you weren't aware. What happened was people would go from flag to flag, often behind another transport chopper and just cap the flags quickly and move on, without actually trying to win the game. They would just try to rack up as many flag caps as possible while not taking out the enemy transport chopper. For those of you who are a bit misguided, that is in fact stat padding, it was not the intended use of the BH and was a way to boost your stats more than standard gameplay was meant to. Again, that is why they patched it, why else? Vengeance, if you didn't know that you must truly be an idiot. Funny how you basically admit to stat padding (although I guess you think it wasn't) and you call me a fool for saying you are a stat padder. LOL
Atlas
+0|6681

teh adam wrote:

ya VeNg3nCe^ is a stat padder... this is why he got reset

What a stat padder those 20 points really make a difference.

Im joking if you guys couldn't tell. The witch hunters over at bf2rankedservers are crazy... they accept illegible screenshots. Screenshots themselves could be easily faked.
You aren't serious are you? The guy plays thousands of rounds, you post a screen shot of one of them where he isn't stat padding so he must not have ever stat padded? Heh, I'm done with this thread, I'll leave it at that. You guys are funny though.
crotchlemur
+8|6686|The Lemur's Den
i stat pad for deaths.  is ea gonna reset my stats?    i can't loose my stellar death streak!
Atlas
+0|6681

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Atlas wrote:

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

damn vengence, sry 2 hear that bro, ur still a kewl dood in meh book!  i was pullin for ya.
Either you do or you don't support stat padding. Just because the guy happens to post on these forums doesn't mean he should get different treatment than anyone else. If you just downright play all day long to get your huge score then fine, but if someone is pulling some lame stat padding stuff, they need to have their stats whiped for the better of the community. Unfortunate for them, but keeps the stat system honest. I don't know what the case is with vengeance, I never analyzed his stats or anything, but if EA thinks he was being a bad boy I'll trust them on that one.

I looked at the stats for like 30 seconds and noticed a best round of over 400 on Mashtuur. Sorry buddy, but there just aren't enough tickets in a game to score over 400 without some type of stat padding, plain and simple. I'm sure there are other examples in there that I don't care to find.
i have a best round score of 460 and mine was done far and square. three hours of black hawk hopping when i had just brought the game. i finished with the lowest score.

Indianscout is there an official list of players wh have been reset, the public can view?
I am fully aware that many of the highest round scores were obtained "BH hopping". I assumed that to be true. As I have said, that was a form of stat padding before it was patched and is certainly not "far and square" as you call it. I can see how innocent new players could get  involved in something like that just by hopping into a blackhawk and not knowing any better, but unfortunately, at least in my assessment, BH hopping without trying to win the game is exactly the same as many other forms of stat padding. I'm sure you could claim you were trying to win, but I know in your mind you were hoping that that flag you just capped would get recapped so you could go back and get some more points. Whether people got their stats whiped for that sorta stuff I don't know, maybe no one has, I am just calling you all out who used to do it and making sure you know you are the same as the folks I see getting together with buddies/alternate accounts and knifing them over and over for some extra points.

P.S. Sorry, now I am really done with this thread, thanks for reading.

Last edited by Atlas (2006-02-05 22:29:35)

Kocrachon
+0|6662
Well alot of these stat padders are also cleaned out for stat padding for a specific badge, even if you sit in a corner for 8 minutes having your friend waste all of his ammo so you could give him bags to reload him will get you reset. EA has a 0 tolerance for it, even if their stats don't look inflated, it could be that they padded for a simple badge.

As for the switching to the winning team, that is considered infalting your score so is a form of stat padding and a violation of the EULA.
MB.nZ
+86|6775|New Zealand
- one statpadder less.

Last edited by MB.nZ (2006-02-05 22:36:47)

Chillay-14
+21|6680
comon they must have been doin spawn camping or sumthin to get into trouble ea wont do it for no reason!
A=10
+-2|6787|U.K DURHAM
well as for whos had stats reset i dont care they only bring shame to them for playing a lame game. and they come and sit in here to feel like god cause they have a high rank or have loads of medals. and best thing is most of em slag others off for doing it in other posts. shame on you if you have lost your stats for padding and if you lost em for ea just thinking you pad sorry to hear. if thats the case you have done nothing you will get your stats back ask for all the proof they have of you they have to send it. oh and yes you must have done some crap to get them thinking to reset in the first place.

Last edited by A=10 (2006-02-05 22:48:32)

x0pht
+0|6738
gun whores should be reset, they use guns so they can kill enemies easily, that's statpadding. and sneaky snipers should be reset too. they shoot ppl from behind when others are not aware of them. that's totally unsportsmanship and unfair for the other team. Freakin statpadders!
ComradeWho
+50|6696|Southern California
i just want to chime in here and say that there's no way EA could justify saying BH "whoring" is or was stat padding. just because the purpose of something is to get a lot of stats doesn't make it stat padding. it just means you're not focused on victory. if i do nothing but throw med packs down on the ground in karkaand i'm not padding. if you go or went from flag to flag in a BH just capping to get points then you can't/shouldn't get banned. they must have other grounds for it. when im on foot i move from flag to flag capping, i cap undefended flags, and i do it to get points, and after i cap i go to another undefended flag to get more easy points without dying - i don't stick around to fight or blow up vehicles or defend. i'm not padding. doing it in the blackhawk isn't padding. so let's just get into a bad argument about how being in the BH gets you banned, i doubt that's the criteria they use and if it is they are pathetic.

EA puts these features in the game. It's an incentive. If people want to just focus on getting points and boosting stats then that's natural and to be expected. You can't expect everybody to focus only on what will achieve total victory every time. And they don't expect it, that is implied in the terms of service when they that everyone has a right to vehicle. They are recognizing players play for a variety of reasons. They could make a differentiation between people reviving/killing off in some corner for stats, but it would still be shakey. People jumpin flags in a BH is perfectly fine. You can't tell 10 people in a server to get out of the choppers and kill each other - even if they're just boosting stats. It's pretty stupid. I would rather keep the people with the lame stats and say "obviously you padded" than ban them and somebody out there who only bought/plays the game to fly blackhawks.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica

Atlas wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Just another example of how ignorant you are.  Pre 1.03 blackhawk on a lowly populated sever could easily score 300 points every round.  Get some skill before you scream padder.
I didn't get the chance to do one of those BH ronds but I sure did meet people who did almost everytime, they got about over 250 each player so yeah his score is reach able.
Never said it was unreachable, but unfortunately BH whoring pre-patch was often stat padding, thats why they patched it in case you weren't aware. What happened was people would go from flag to flag, often behind another transport chopper and just cap the flags quickly and move on, without actually trying to win the game. They would just try to rack up as many flag caps as possible while not taking out the enemy transport chopper. For those of you who are a bit misguided, that is in fact stat padding, it was not the intended use of the BH and was a way to boost your stats more than standard gameplay was meant to. Again, that is why they patched it, why else? Vengeance, if you didn't know that you must truly be an idiot. Funny how you basically admit to stat padding (although I guess you think it wasn't) and you call me a fool for saying you are a stat padder. LOL
Once again your ignorance shines through.  I never padded with the blackhawk.  Our squad was the best run BH squad in the world.  The pilot would fly near a base, circle while capping, totaly crushing enemy infantry with the miniguns.  If armor came we would just drop C4s on him.  Yes, the C4 chopper was invented long before 1.03 by nastie butler.  We could totaly dominate the entire map with the BH, killing armor, attack helis, and infantry.  The only real threat were rammers and a retarded team.  Was the BH overpowered?  Yes.  Was it stat padding? No.   I realize some ppl would do as you said, fly around following the other transport heli capping flags.  We were able to acheive higher scores than those noobs, simply because we were the entire team basically, the rest of the USMC would usually sit on the Essex the entire round.  Did I admit to padding in my last post?  No, I admited to having a brain, unlike 99% of the BF2 fanbase.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
i dont think flaming is needed here, leave vengance alone and bsf and find a new play thing.
i made the thread to try keep track on the "xxxplayer was reset" not to find someone who was reset and flame the hell out him.
elite
+89|6715|Sheffield, England
im gonna be a good player, no intentional tk's, nothink, if i had my stats reset i would cry
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778
VeNg3nCe^ was reset for repair point padding.
elite
+89|6715|Sheffield, England
yeah i saw him ALOT rapair padding with nastie_butler and nexar, some other bsf players also.
MB.nZ
+86|6775|New Zealand

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ was reset for repair point padding.
reset every1 with a meritorious then.
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6667|3 Miles East of Smurf Village

elite wrote:

yeah i saw him ALOT rapair padding with nastie_butler and nexar, some other bsf players also.
haha, cause repair points bring in so much points and satisfaction to the game. Fucking moron.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6756
FLame Flamety Flame Flame Flame?

Couldnt EA think of better punishments than these?, like if you were stat padding a specific score then you get that score wiped. If you base raped or spawn camped or whatever then maybe get your gold, silver & bronze medals removed & replaced by a 100 purple hearts or something.

Last edited by -=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon (2006-02-06 07:11:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard