dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5835|Australia

I'm Jamesey wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

I love how medics get revive kit, reheal kit, really good rifles and pistols and grenades, yet still spend all day bitching about a sniper who has one shot rifle, camaflauge that makes it easier for him to be seen in the game, and now worthless claymores.
I spend all day bitching that useless players are running around all day with such a bad sniper kit when he could be helping his team win
why are you on the losing team james?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273

L.Sammy wrote:

Theres just no keeping some people happy. Just play the fucking game. If your getting owned but a jet, play defence, and wait. If your getting owned by a hacker, change server. But this game will never be perfect for everyone so just be happy with what we have and PLAY THE JASUS GAME FOR FUN.
this.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5868|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
if no one moaned about hackers there would be hackers on pretty much every server that means it would be even harder to play for fun
this thread is about what changes people want because some of the things in the game are unbalanced and unfair, of course the game isnt perfect which is why people want changes made for the next BF game, if no one said their opinion on what changes they think should be made then every BF game would be full of flaws because they wouldnt know whats wrong with it
About the sniper kit, how does it not help the team? in my opinion a sniper helps the team more than any kit itself, if you can fight up close with a sniper rifle its just a bonus to your team, but as a sniper you can spot enemies before any other kit (surely thats more helpful than not spotting enemies?) you can kill enemies trying to take flags, or going to take flags, before anyone else, if you didnt do that then they would take flags and spawn on them causing all sorts of problems (for your team)
on top of that snipers can be intimidating meaning enemies might not go anywhere near where your shooting from and again saving a flag, plus while you are killing people from a distance it means less enemies to gang up on or flank your team which makes it easier work for your team to kill off remaining enemies
i dont see how anyone could argue with what i said because its all true, and all of that can be done with a single sniper alone, so if you have a few snipers on a team then its of great help
sometimes if im on MEC at the start of karkand round, i will camp at train accident with SVD and the enemy normally take surburb. If im sitting on the train where its hard to see me, I can normally take out every single person coming down the hill from a distance and they dont even know wher its coming from, and I save the train accident flag, i couldnt do that with a machine gun or assault rifle cos Id be overwhelmed by enemies and it would only take them a second to find out where i am and they would kill me, being a sniper gives my team time to spawn on train accident and help defend the flag or run up and cap suburb and i can go with them and help them even more- i dont see why so many people slay the sniper kit as like i said its probably the most helpful one to your team by far

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-05-30 02:19:39)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

dude did you cut and paste that?
H3RB4L ABU53
no i just wrote it, where else would i have got it from? lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

no i just wrote it, where else would i have got it from? lol
dont lol me.  it looks like a monkey formatted that.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-05-30 02:23:21)

H3RB4L ABU53
lol cant help the way i type you cant expect everyone to have perfect grammar the main reason i dont spend too long on it is because its a game forum, im just trying to get my point across
if your so intelligent that you have to take the piss you didnt use any capital letters you used 2 spaces and you had to edit ONE line of text
if you dont want to read what i wrote then you dont have to, if you do, then it dont take any longer to read than if i had used paragraphs, maybe a tiny bit more effort but like i said i rushed it

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-05-30 02:32:10)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

lol cant help the way i type you cant expect everyone to have perfect grammar the main reason i dont spend too long on it is because its a game forum, im just trying to get my point across
if your so intelligent that you have to take the piss you didnt use any capital letters you used 2 spaces and you had to edit ONE line of text
if you dont want to read what i wrote then you dont have to, if you do, then it dont take any longer to read than if i had used paragraphs, maybe a tiny bit more effort but like i said i rushed it
i
dont
care
             about
grammar
the
format
                      looks
stupid
is
all
i
am

saying

Last edited by usmarine (2009-05-30 02:34:12)

H3RB4L ABU53
but so does what you wrote, yours looks a million times worse actually i know your trying to take the piss but you can still read what i wrote, if anything as i was trying to say a lot, it saves taking up the whole page
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

but so does what you wrote
/facepalm
H3RB4L ABU53
i did say i know your trying to take the piss, doesnt stop the fact that what you wrote looks stupid.
like i said, if you didnt want to read my post because of the format, why take the piss, instead you should just not read it and read something you want to read, but because of your comment its taken up loads of pointless space on this thread, if you hadnt of said anything, maybe someone could have found my post easier and actually commented on what i said
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

ok sorry herb man
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5999|Aberdeen, Scotland
Herbal, I ALWAYS skip past your long posts because of the way you type, reading a wall of text doesn't appeal; use paragraphs and people will take you seriously. It's not hard to do!
H3RB4L ABU53
I know i cant help it though i said it in another thread i always forget to use paragraphs and that i failed an english exam about paragraphs when i was at school because i didnt use any lol people do read my posts though i know that because i always get flamed for what i say in them id just rather people didnt read what i wrote than take the piss
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5835|Australia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop

you get flamed because OF your posts.

you be trollin?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
H3RB4L ABU53

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

for what i say in them
Whats with the full stop link or is that meant to be funny? I dont get it at all
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

for what i say in them
Whats with the full stop link or is that meant to be funny? I dont get it at all
He's saying try and use some punctuation.

What you're saying might be relevant, might be really good but if it's one block of text, no-ones going to read it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5594|Dublin, Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

for what i say in them
He's saying try and use some punctuation.

What you're saying might be relevant, might be really good but if it's one block of text, no-ones going to read it.
"tltr"

<3
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

"tltr"

<3
TL;DR to be picky
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

Acreta wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

I love how medics get revive kit, reheal kit, really good rifles and pistols and grenades, yet still spend all day bitching about a sniper who has one shot rifle, camaflauge that makes it easier for him to be seen in the game, and now worthless claymores.
I spend all day bitching that useless players are running around all day with such a bad sniper kit when he could be helping his team win
why are you on the losing team james?
blatantly I'm bad at games
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6207
All these wanna be medics need to play aix 2.0 - karkand stormfront. No fog. You can reheal and revive all you want but the fact is I can sit on the warehouse building near trainstation as MEC and you wont get past Hotel. Theres no fog on the battlefield IRL, which makes medics useless IRL.
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK

twoblacklines wrote:

All these wanna be medics need to play aix 2.0 - karkand stormfront. No fog. You can reheal and revive all you want but the fact is I can sit on the warehouse building near trainstation as MEC and you wont get past Hotel. Theres no fog on the battlefield IRL, which makes medics useless IRL.
troll spotted
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

Simon wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

troll spotted
He's not trolling.

2Blacklines is a genuine Amerifag.

Remind you of anybody else?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Pheno naab

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-06-01 10:35:35)

Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
I would actually like the delay on the M16 to be lowered to the same as the AK101/AK47.
that and fixing paddles and even reducing the number of nades the medic class has would be nice

Last edited by Simon (2009-06-01 10:39:42)

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
#1 Fix: Hit Registration.
#2 Fix: Lower all delays that slow down the game.
#3 Fix: Faster F35 spawns.

Those 3 fixes would make BF2 perfect.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard