K1OVERDOSE
+2|6670
I'm the worst at tank whoring, but I never killed anyone for a tank.  All my armor kills are legit, no spawn raping,  I've got alot of Flag Captures with tanks, as well as Flag Defense....  It's called "CLEAN-KILLIN"

For the FOOL that Likes to Team-Kill for vehicles, I hope you like this game in Single-player Mode, cause that's what that shit will get you.....
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6711|Howell, Mi USA
I like to tank whore as much as the next guy. im about 4 hours away from haveing my Vet Tank Whore Badge. but if someone takes the tank your using spawn somewhere else u tard and use another tank. 1 M1A2 is the same as the next.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6694|Bolton UK

slimer wrote:

Like I just said, I'm not the best, but if someone is doing well, i'm not gonna take their fun away from them.
But it's ok to steal someones fun if they happen not to be doing well??

slimer wrote:

If I was playing a game in a tank and I was like 4-7 and a guy took my tank, I would understand.
Even if he TK'd you for it??

Grow up, play the game and get a grip
ZZOT
+0|6692

slimer wrote:

The only reason he was there first is because he sat there and waiting until I died(which was a long wait). And I have no problem using a gun or a vodnik or whatever, its the fact the I give the person using the tank and doing well the respect not to steal the tank hes been using the whole time.
Spoken like a true tank WHORE!!!!  The only person I dislike more than a tank whore is a guy who tank whores and then thinks that whoring gives him ownership rights to the friggin tank.   Learn to share and get some infantry skillz or go play The Sims or Windows Solitaire and leave us alone!
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6674|Arlington, MA
social darwinism
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6679|Farmland, England
Utterly pathetic.
Pretty much wraps up the topic really.
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6788
Damn, I felt I had to add something cuz this is just hilarious.

I think Ive finally figured out whose tank it is. 

ITS-WHOEVER-IS-IN-THE-FREAKING-THING'S TANK

You know what? Why dont we have like a system.  If you have a higher KD ratio in the tank then someone else, you can walk up to their tank and kick them out. Doesnt that seem like fun?  So, slimer, if my KD ratio was... heaven forbid, 3.80 , then I could walk up to your tank, press E, and leave your bitch ass eating dust on the Karkand ground.  Get over yourself.

When you were learning, and some pro with a 10.0 KD ratio came up to you and said, "get out of my tank, I am 10.9x better then you in a tank.  You immediately did it right?

*shakes head*
Sinister mind
+0|6682

slimer wrote:

The only reason he was there first is because he sat there and waiting until I died
Ok I can't see how this has gone on for so many pages.

Alright first of all he said he was in the tank owning bla bla bla whatever and that it was HIS tank. Ok understood.

Aaaah but then he DIED! ding ding ding! "HIS" tank was DESTROYED.

So a NEW tank spawned. He can't claim it as HIS tank since HIS tank is in pieces somewhere.

Ah the answer is oh so simple

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard