slimer
+0|6670
I was like 45-3 kills/deaths in a tank and some guy comes and steals my tank. I think I have the right to stab him when he dies without getting more than 7 kills before he does.

If someone is in a vehicle for 50% of the map time and is playing very well, it should be considered HIS vehicle. Anyone who takes it deserved to be executed.

Last edited by slimer (2006-02-03 16:26:45)

ownership10
+9|6734
there is your first mistake, unless u r fixing it or jumped out to revive someone and are getting back in, it is not YOUR tank...we all paid $50 bucks for the game it is everyone's tank.  if you want to tank whore and never be stopped, get your own server and impose your own rules.
Mafia47
+27|6742|Chicago
um NO!

attention dude, your not the only person in the planet who owns this game! just because someone isn't as dominate in a vehical than you are doesn't give you the right to throw c4 on it...plus being in a vehical for more than 50% of the map...dude SHARE let someone else use it even if they suck...just wait their for them to die than take it back...didn't you learn to share in school?
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
You are correct, some people do deserve to be TK'd. This, however, is not one of those situations. He legitimately got the tank, boo fucking whoo. If you weren't such a tank whore you would have the skills required to go infantry and still do well. Now, on the other hand, if your standing there waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the tank and some moron comes and steals it who can't drive, TK away, that doesn't bother me. But if they are simply there before you suck it up and learn how to shoot a gun.
slimer
+0|6670
HAHAHHA, i thought the "we all paid $50" thing was a socom noob saying.

And when I fixing, its even more annoying and mines go right under that tank that was just stolen from me.

I would not take someone's tank if he was owning in it. Its a different story if he is BLOWING in it.

no bunny hopping
no dolphin diving
no spawn camping
no stealing vehicles
no c4 on vehicles
no this
no that

every server has a new set of rules so the people that suck have something to complain about. people have no shame either. if you see two guys knifing it out, and you kill the enemy that was knifing, you are completely worthless.
slimer
+0|6670

AdamEcks wrote:

You are correct, some people do deserve to be TK'd. This, however, is not one of those situations. He legitimately got the tank, boo fucking whoo. If you weren't such a tank whore you would have the skills required to go infantry and still do well. Now, on the other hand, if your standing there waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the tank and some moron comes and steals it who can't drive, TK away, that doesn't bother me. But if they are simply there before you suck it up and learn how to shoot a gun.
The only reason he was there first is because he sat there and waiting until I died(which was a long wait). And I have no problem using a gun or a vodnik or whatever, its the fact the I give the person using the tank and doing well the respect not to steal the tank hes been using the whole time.

Last edited by slimer (2006-02-03 16:48:24)

AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.

slimer wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

The only reason he was there first is because he sat there and waiting until I died(which was a long wait).
Exactly, that means he 100% deserves the tank. Maybe if you did more than just spawn camp you could help your team more and get that W/L Ration up eh? If I were to ever see you take someones tank who had been waiting for that long you would get a knife to the head first chance I got.
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
What's your bf2 name anyway so we can all see ho wmuch of a tank whore you really are?
slimer
+0|6670

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

The only reason he was there first is because he sat there and waiting until I died(which was a long wait).
Exactly, that means he 100% deserves the tank. Maybe if you did more than just spawn camp you could help your team more and get that W/L Ration up eh? If I were to ever see you take someones tank who had been waiting for that long you would get a knife to the head first chance I got.
I don't get the meaning of winning as a team. How do clans battle on this game anyway. Whats the point of a clan if you can't battle other clans? Now if i was in a clan and we were somehow battling another clan (like I did on socom 2 before the game died), and my clan actually got a win and rank than I would care about winning, other than that, I can really give a shit about winning a game that won't matter after the fact anyway.

Last edited by slimer (2006-02-03 16:57:23)

dink[emu]
+0|6659
I happen to agree with you, but if you TK me in a vehicle i'm simply going to spawn there and TK you seconds before the tank spawns, that's just how I play.
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6660|Sydney, Australia
if he was waiting there for it - it should be his....

of course - if you were repairing it and someone took it away from you, thats a different story (for example)

What's your bf2 name anyway so we can all see ho wmuch of a tank whore you really are?
click his picture in the sig - not too much of a tank whore, kinda the same amount of time in a helicopter
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6745|Malaga, EspaƱa
Slimer your fucking stupid, this is a Teamworking game, btw...if u have THE RIGHT (NOT!) to teamkill for a vehicule...then i have my fucking rights to teamkill u for no reason at all...or maybe if ur unlucky u give an admin right to kick/ban ur ass outta the server..

Teamkilling doesnt FIT IN A TEAMWORKING GAME...not even the tank dude is a fucking noob...still u have no right to teamkill him...

so all who agrees with that topic creating fucktard....Go Fuck yourselfs

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2006-02-03 17:10:57)

slimer
+0|6670

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Slimer your fucking stupid, this is a Teamworking game, btw...if u have THE RIGHT (NOT!) to teamkill for a vehicule...then i have my fucking rights to teamkill u for no reason at all...or maybe if ur unlucky u give an admin right to kick/ban ur ass outta the server..

Teamkilling doesnt FIT IN A TEAMWORKING GAME...not even the tank dude is a fucking noob...still u have no right to teamkill him...

Wouldn't the better player in the tank be BETTER for the TEAM? If someone is ripping it up in a tank on my tank, I dont steal it from him, I just let him continue to rip it up.

I'm not even saying I'm the best in a tank(which I'm not), I'm saying that if someone is playing well they should be able to keep the tank/heli for the rest of the game without having to worrie about some noob stealing there shit.
WormGuts
+17|6795|Dayton, Ohio
You are  truely a jackass if you think you have the right to lay claim to a specific vehicle for an entire round.  The thought that you would TK someone to prevent them from having a vehicle is just astounding.  I hope that you enjoy getting banned from servers for your selfish style of play.

I quite honestly never would sit and wait for a vehicle that someone else is currently using.  Since just standing around isn't really doing anything to help my team either, unless i'm defending a base while waiting.  If a person spawns in a base i'm defending and a vehicle respawns shortly after well...it's whoever gets to the vehicle first. 

Show some class.  You never know the person who got killed fast may have just been wacked by a helo or plane that he had no defense against.  Everyone has bad runs in armor from time to time even you as your 3.7 K/D ratio in armor would suggest.  (45:3  i wonder about that given your average)

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-02-03 17:26:05)

Thumper
+10|6694
I would just love to beat up on a PEAs for brains guy like you

but so many others have done so well already

what is that name I must come and visit you

AHOLE is it?
slimer
+0|6670

WormGuts wrote:

You are  truely a jackass if you think you have the right to lay claim to a specific vehicle for an entire round.  The thought that you would TK someone to prevent them from having a vehicle is just astounding.  I hope that you enjoy getting banned from servers for your selfish style of play.

I quite honestly never would sit and wait for a vehicle that someone else is currently using.  Since just standing around isn't really doing anything to help my team either, unless i'm defending a base while waiting.  If a person spawns in a base i'm defending and a vehicle respawns shortly after well...it's whoever gets to the vehicle first. 

Show some class.  You never know the person who got killed fast may have just been wacked by a helo or plane that he had no defense against.  Everyone has bad runs in armor from time to time even you as your 3.7 K/D ratio in armor would suggest.  (45:3  i wonder about that given your average)
Like I just said, I'm not the best, but if someone is doing well, i'm not gonna take their fun away from them. And I used to really blow in the tank. I was like 200 kills 230 deaths, so I don't think my ratio is that bad considering how bad I was when I started. If I was playing a game in a tank and I was like 4-7 and a guy took my tank, I would understand.
OpsChief
+101|6677|Southern California

slimer wrote:

I was like 45-3 kills/deaths in a tank and some guy comes and steals my tank. I think I have the right to stab him when he dies without getting more than 7 kills before he does.

If someone is in a vehicle for 50% of the map time and is playing very well, it should be considered HIS vehicle. Anyone who takes it deserved to be executed.
REPLY A.   What is the bumper number on that tank? I will investigate immediately. 1) Is it your MTOE assigned vehicle and did you sign it out from the motor pool? 2) did you perform before ops checks? 3) Where is your log book? 4) did you leave the tank unsecured? 5)  where is your license? What no license? hmmm........

REPLY B.    lol slimer learn another trade to help the team faster than TKing and destroying friendly equipment and delaying vital combat assets from reaching the front. This is an act of sabotage and treason! The excuse you give is not a good one man. BF2 is OUR sandbox not YOURS.

REPLY C.   This is an indication of a very disturbing anti-social trend and should be curtailed immediately.

REPLY D.   You are absolutely right and while we are at it reserve command and helos and jets and HUMVEEs and and and....
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6789|The Void

slimer wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Wouldn't the better player in the tank be BETTER for the TEAM? If someone is ripping it up in a tank on my tank, I dont steal it from him, I just let him continue to rip it up.

I'm not even saying I'm the best in a tank(which I'm not), I'm saying that if someone is playing well they should be able to keep the tank/heli for the rest of the game without having to worrie about some noob stealing there shit.
Sorry .. You are a dick.

What do you mean steal?   
He got to it first.
Then I guess it would be his.

Maybe the whole round that guy thought you stole his tank.
Let me guess you were on a squad of ONE, and you locked it.
After all Rambo you dont need the rest of your team to win,  they are just in the way.

Last edited by ENTR0PYMAN (2006-02-03 18:48:02)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn
Slimer, with an armour KDR of 3.76 I don't see any good reason at all to justify that the tank is yours or that you are entitled to use it ahead of other people. In fact your armour KDR is amongst one of the lousiest I've seen in quite a while. Get some skills otherwise quit moaning.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-02-03 19:10:44)

Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673

ownership10 wrote:

there is your first mistake, unless u r fixing it or jumped out to revive someone and are getting back in, it is not YOUR tank...we all paid $50 bucks for the game it is everyone's tank.  if you want to tank whore and never be stopped, get your own server and impose your own rules.
Yup
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6759|Longueuil
The guy who took the tank was probably not an engineer and if you take a tank while not being an engi you deserve to get tk by an engi tanks belong to engineers...engi kit is useless unless you own a vehicule...and a tank is useless unless your an engi....I hate tanks and engi class so i almost never use them but i understand the point o view of an engi that get his tank stolen by a medic i would say what a noob and mine him up so an engi as the tank back and make a decent job..and if the other guy was an engi give him a chance its not only your tank...get the apc next time it spawn....

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-02-03 19:17:43)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Teamkilling for a veichle is just wrong. Even if the person in question sucks, you should be man enough to let it go and try something else.

I'll leave it at that.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6809

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Slimer, with an armour KDR of 3.76 I don't see any good reason at all to justify that the tank is yours or that you are entitled to use it ahead of other people. In fact your armour KDR is amongst one of the lousiest I've seen in quite a while. Get some skills otherwise quit moaning.
lol You can accompany him. Spending all your gaming time on a karkand 24/7 server and talking about skills...nice one.
k9transfer
+22|6659
This is the typical bullcrap that ruins this game. Its not your tank dude. How old are you anyway? The vehicles are available on a first come first serve basis. We all need the chance to learn how to use the equipment. If he waited for it, it's his.

What really blows my mind is that there are actually people out there who are this stupid...
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
maybe you should trying killing without the armour and see how you go.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard