Poll

Would you submit to CIA waterboarding to reduce sentence?

yes, but it is still torture31%31% - 14
yes, is it really torture if a person would volunteer?35%35% - 16
no, it is torture31%31% - 14
no, it is not torture but noway Jose'2%2% - 1
Total: 45
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5753|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

Kmarion wrote:

Whats the running total of detainees waterboarded 3?
Yeah, 3 is the currently known number and probably the true number.

The three that were waterboarded were some bad mofos:
Khaled Shiek Mohammed- Mastermind of 9/11
Abu Zubaydah- close aide to Osama bin Laden, reportedly facilitated and assisted ina plan to bomb LAX on New Year's Eve 1999
Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri- planned bombing of the USS Cole in 2000
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5728

Some people enjoy choking during intercourse, both the act of choking and the feeling of being chocked.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

Macbeth wrote:

Some people enjoy choking during intercourse, both the act of choking and the feeling of being chocked.
Keep your gay sex posts in your gay sex thread.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland
Ok, here is one for the Irish folks just because it is funny to watch them try to think:

I like many people have smashed my fingers and toes numerous times with hammers, rocks, doors, and furniture being dropped on them.  Hell, I grew up farming and worked on M1 tanks so my hands have been beat to shit.  Having the ends of fingers smash really sucks but it is part of life for many people.

Would you consider someone taking a ball-peen hammer or a vice to a person's fingers torture?  Would it be more of less torture than waterboarding?  Please rank the order of worse torture/treatment between fingers being smashed, waterboarding, and 4 months in prison.  Then put them in order of first to last of which you would be most willing to endure if you had to pick one?

Please, no flappy head canadian answers.  eh.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Ok, here is one for the Irish folks just because it is funny to watch them try to think:

I like many people have smashed my fingers and toes numerous times with hammers, rocks, doors, and furniture being dropped on them.  Hell, I grew up farming and worked on M1 tanks so my hands have been beat to shit.  Having the ends of fingers smash really sucks but it is part of life for many people.

Would you consider someone taking a ball-peen hammer or a vice to a person's fingers torture?  Would it be more of less torture than waterboarding?  Please rank the order of worse torture/treatment between fingers being smashed, waterboarding, and 4 months in prison.  Then put them in order of first to last of which you would be most willing to endure if you had to pick one?

The ball-peen hammer treatment would be far worse. The order is like so: waterboarding, prison, finger smashing. Treating people who have a universal right to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty is when the physical molestation of waterboarding/finger smashing becomes a problem. It's funny watching some of you yanks desperately trying to justify this regression in how justice is applied/served.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-05-23 12:30:52)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

CameronPoe wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

The ball-peen hammer treatment would be far worse. The order is like so: waterboarding, prison, finger smashing. Treating people who have a universal right to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty is when the physical molestation of waterboarding/finger smashing becomes a problem. It's funny watching some of you yanks desperately trying to justify this regression in how justice is applied/served.
It is funny how you can't comphrehend that these are not US citizens or enemy soldiers so they are guilty as soon as the US military/CIA capture them.

A:  they are not US citizens or on US soil.  constitution does not apply to them.
B:  they are not soldiers of ANY government.  they belong to nobody
C:  no governments even claim them as their citizens, even if they did they are still property of US military
D:  Even US soldiers on military trial are guilty until proven innocent
E:  The US can do whatever they want with/to them.  Just like the soldiers could have killed them in battle vs taking them prisoner.

Democrats invented trials and BS for them.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2009-05-23 12:39:21)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Lotta_Drool wrote:

It is funny how you can't comphrehend that these are not US citizens or enemy soldiers so they are guilty as soon as the US military/CIA capture them.

It's funny how your moral compass won't afford people the right to be treated as innocent until proven guilty if they happen to come from beyond the borders of your country. What that says to me is that you're basically a cunt with shoddy principles. What that says to you about me probably is that I'm a liberal wiener who doesn't believe America is the ruler of the world and who doesn't believe in getting the baddies in the 'war on terror'. What is also a little odd is that you don't view these people are foreign soldiers (if proven to be fighting for the likes of Al Qaeda) - it's just semantic bullshit dodging of the international rules of war - but then again you guys do make the rules and are prepared to act the cunt cos nobody can say squat to you.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Lotta_Drool wrote:

A:  they are not US citizens or on US soil.  constitution does not apply to them.
C:  no governments even claim them as their citizens, even if they did they are still property of US military
E:  The US can do whatever they want with/to them.  Just like the soldiers could have killed them in battle vs taking them prisoner.

I don't give a toss about your fucking constitution. I'm taking about what is right and fair in terms of innate morality. Not being soldiers of 'any government' is as I already said: bullshit semantics. The Taliban were the soldiers of the Afghan government: I guess they were afforded full rights, eh?? If US soldiers are presumed guilty until proven innocent then your military justice system is a pack of shit. Fair enough play the 'we can do what we want with them' card if you want but it won't change the minds of anybody with a hint of morality and a proper sense of justice that any form of excessive physical molestation of the accused can be warranted.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-05-23 12:44:10)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

CameronPoe wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

It's funny how your moral compass won't afford people the right to be treated as innocent until proven guilty if they happen to come from beyond the borders of your country. What that says to me is that you're basically a cunt with shoddy principles. What that says to you about me probably is that I'm a liberal wiener who doesn't believe America is the ruler of the world and who doesn't believe in getting the baddies in the 'war on terror'. What is also a little odd is that you don't view these people are foreign soldiers (if proven to be fighting for the likes of Al Qaeda) - it's just semantic bullshit dodging of the international rules of war - but then again you guys do make the rules and are prepared to act the cunt cos nobody can say squat to you.
Ut-oh, people caught in battle making war on US or US soldiers were waterboarded instead of shot like the 50,000+ other people in Iraq that have been shot without a trial.  I suppose if we used non-lethial force on the 50,000 of them we would have to have trials for all of them and not waterboard them because they are innocent till proven guilty.

Stop trying to drink the potatoes over there.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5728

CameronPoe wrote:

I don't give a toss about your fucking constitution. I'm taking about what is right and fair in terms of innate morality.
Stopped reading there. I'll see myself out.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

CameronPoe wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

I don't give a toss about your fucking constitution. I'm taking about what is right and fair in terms of innate morality. Not being soldiers of 'any government' is as I already said: bullshit semantics. The Taliban were the soldiers of the Afghan government: I guess they were afforded full rights, eh?? If US soldiers are presumed guilty until proven innocent then your military justice system is a pack of shit. Fair enough play the 'we can do what we want with them' card if you want but it won't change the minds of anybody with a hint of morality and a proper sense of justice that any form of excessive physical molestation of the accused can be warranted.
The brave heart dude must have been Scottish because the Irish seem a little pussified when it comes to war.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5728

Lotta_Drool wrote:

The brave heart dude must have been Scottish because the Irish seem a little pussified when it comes to war.
Then I came back and read that and decided it was time to leave the internet for a more sane place.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Ut-oh, people caught in battle making war on US or US soldiers were waterboarded instead of shot like the 50,000+ other people in Iraq that have been shot without a trial.  I suppose if we used non-lethial force on the 50,000 of them we would have to have trials for all of them and not waterboard them because they are innocent till proven guilty.

It may come as a surprise to you but many of the people who ended up in Gitmo were subsequently released (often after a considerable period of time) because it turned out that they had just been taken in by militias for ransoms that the US army were handing out for 'enemy combatants', whether they were anything to do with the insurgency or not. Most of these were handed a plane ticket home and a whispered sorry. Now I'm not denying there are a lot of bad cunts in Gitmo - I just contend that the US is not being principled and morally upright in how they are dealing with Al Qaeda, hiding behind semantics to justify their methods. If they're so guilty then try them in a military court. How hard is that ffs? All of this Gitmo shit is one of the main reasons why the rest of the world developed a general dislike for the US under Bush and that's why I had some silly American bitch crying on my shoulder in Prague last week because 'everybody hates us'. But hey, you don't care what anyone non-American thinks so I don't even know why you posted a reply.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Macbeth wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I don't give a toss about your fucking constitution. I'm taking about what is right and fair in terms of innate morality.
Stopped reading there. I'll see myself out.
Fair enough. I guess you don't think morality and honest principles extend to other people. We're untermensch I guess.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-05-23 12:52:38)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braveheart was Scottish. Try watching the movie. The giveaway is in the blue and white facepaint.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-05-23 12:55:28)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

CameronPoe wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

It may come as a surprise to you but many of the people who ended up in Gitmo were subsequently released (often after a considerable period of time) because it turned out that they had just been taken in by militias for ransoms that the US army were handing out for 'enemy combatants', whether they were anything to do with the insurgency or not. Most of these were handed a plane ticket home and a whispered sorry. Now I'm not denying there are a lot of bad cunts in Gitmo - I just contend that the US is not being principled and morally upright in how they are dealing with Al Qaeda, hiding behind semantics to justify their methods. If they're so guilty then try them in a military court. How hard is that ffs? All of this Gitmo shit is one of the main reasons why the rest of the world developed a general dislike for the US under Bush and that's why I had some silly American bitch crying on my shoulder in Prague last week because 'everybody hates us'. But hey, you don't care what anyone non-American thinks so I don't even know why you posted a reply.
Wait, what did you say?  The US military investigated and released some of them?  How unfair, without a trial they just released these people thought to be terrorists by informants.  OMG, how fucking evil.  I thought all they did was torture and kill in Gitmo.  Please don't let the idea get out that this is just the military doing its job in a professional matter because I couldn't live without know that stupid euro fags hate us.

Oh noes, some stupid faggot in europe doesn't like the US because Gitmo wasn't fair, boo fucking hoo.  You crack me up. 

" that's why I had some silly American bitch crying on my shoulder in Prague last week because 'everybody hates us' "

We have a few million Irishmen over here in America because Ireland sucks ass.  Many of them drive big trucks, shoot guns, and voted for Bush.  I seriously doubt they give a fuck what you think about anything, nor should they.  Just as you probably couldn't give a fuck about me thinking your gun laws and lack of a military has pussified the Irish because the ones I know in America are nothing like you.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

CameronPoe wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braveheart was Scottish. Try watching the movie. The giveaway is in the blue and white facepaint.
Thats right, the Irish had green and yellow face paint because that was the color the scottish used under their Kilt.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Wait, what did you say?  The US military investigated and released some of them?  How unfair, without a trial they just released these people thought to be terrorists by informants.  OMG, how fucking evil.  I thought all they did was torture and kill in Gitmo.  Please don't let the idea get out that this is just the military doing its job in a professional matter because I couldn't live without know that stupid euro fags hate us.

Oh noes, some stupid faggot in europe doesn't like the US because Gitmo wasn't fair, boo fucking hoo.  You crack me up. 

" that's why I had some silly American bitch crying on my shoulder in Prague last week because 'everybody hates us' "

We have a few million Irishmen over here in America because Ireland sucks ass.  Many of them drive big trucks, shoot guns, and voted for Bush.  I seriously doubt they give a fuck what you think about anything, nor should they.  Just as you probably couldn't give a fuck about me thinking your gun laws and lack of a military has pussified the Irish because the ones I know in America are nothing like you.
Why are you still replying to me? Haven't you got a date in McDonald's that you need to get to in your SUV, taking the highway constructed on the skeletal remains of thousands of Arabs, built by the local Jewish lobby?

GG on incarcerating 13 - 15 year olds in a prison thousands of miles from their homes without even informing their parents btw. Sterling job. You make me fucking laugh. You guys bend the rules because you know you can. You know you are 100% certain of defeating any enemy so you will never stand the possibility of being called to account for your actions, as say Hitler's henchmen were or Radovan Karadzic is. Now the US is not even in the same ballpark as those cunts but you have compromised yourselves when you know you could easily do things by the book and still 'win'. You don't have to compromise basic principles of justice to beat this fucking rabble. That's what's so retarded about you neanderthal macho Team America types, you don't care about principles and when you don't then you pretty much deserve unprincipled treatment in return. They're dragging you down unnecessarily.

Why would I give a fuck what some ex-pat in American thinks? I live in Ireland numnutz. And again, why are you replying with sarcastic 'boo hoos'? We get it - you're a redneck. Now fuck off and go and take some photos of naked piles of 'enemy combatants' - we all know it gives you a big old boner.

PS I do have several Irish friends in the US. And they pretty much all think Bush was a cunt. Not that I can extrapolate their opinion out to the whole ex-pat population.

PPS We have plenty of Americans over here too.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-05-23 13:21:05)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

CameronPoe wrote:

Now fuck off and go and take some photos of naked piles of 'enemy combatants'.
Sadly I can't because we aren't allowed to " humiliate " them anymore.  Poor Macbeth is so heart broken over the lack of new pictures that he can't even bring himself to play nude twister with his boyscout leader anymore
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland
Drink one at the bar for me too Cam!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,812|6248|eXtreme to the maX

Drool wrote:

The US can do whatever they want with/to them.  Just like the soldiers could have killed them in battle vs taking them prisoner.
Then the jihadists are free to do whatever they like to US troops when they capture them.
Quit bitching when they cut their heads off.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6858

Dilbert_X wrote:

Drool wrote:

The US can do whatever they want with/to them.  Just like the soldiers could have killed them in battle vs taking them prisoner.
Then the jihadists are free to do whatever they like to US troops when they capture them.
Were the jihadists considering not cutting off their prisoners heads...?
All we have to do is be nice to our prisoners and they will do the same... this is great news...
Love is the answer
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6325|Ireland

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Drool wrote:

Were the jihadists considering not cutting off their prisoners heads...?
All we have to do is be nice to our prisoners and they will do the same... this is great news...
Hey, it work with the Jews vs the Nazis.  I don't recall the Jews ever waterboarding the Nazis and they ..... oh, wait a minute.
But it worked for the Chinesse because they never waterboarded the Japanesse and the Japanesse in return never..... oh, nevermind.

sorry Q-bert, you are on your own with this one.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

The Japanese water boarded with saltwater// yow.. lethal
Xbone Stormsurgezz
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5753|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

Dilbert_X wrote:

Drool wrote:

You sir, are an idiot.
The terrorists were never considering not cutting troops' heads off.
They will not change their ways no matter what we do.
Appeasing them will not work, just as it did not work with Hitler.

What happened when Europe tried to appease Hitler:
Spoiler (highlight to read):
He fucking started a World War that killed 56,125,262

Source: http://www.hitler.org/ww2-deaths.html

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard