FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
Surprised this hasn't been posted already...

BBC wrote:

Four men were arrested late on Wednesday over alleged plots to attack targets in and near New York.

The four planned to blow up synagogues and use Stinger missiles to bring down military planes, US prosecutors said.

The men were seized after allegedly planting what they thought were bombs near two synagogues in the Bronx area.

The four are charged with conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction within the US and conspiracy to acquire and use anti-aircraft missiles, officials said.

The charges carry jail terms of between 25 years and life imprisonment.

The four, all Muslims, are to appear in a federal court later.

They were named as James Cromitie (also known as Abdul Rahman), David Williams (aka Daoud and DL), Onta Williams (aka Hamza) and Laguerre Payen (aka Amin and Almondo).

A senior FBI official in New York said three were US citizens and one was from Haiti.
Three homegrowns, all muslim.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
enjoy this lowing

Source
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

The funny thing was they tried to buy explosives from an undercover FBI agent.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6751|Great Brown North
just saw that on the news

good going on the informant who switched the bombs with duds
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
Yup, pats on the back all round for the spooks involved.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6194|Escea

Sounds like The Siege, except it was foiled beforehand.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

Ahh, so good police work and surveillance is actually better than bombing a nation thousands of miles away into the stone age.
My 4 year old could have worked that one out tbh.
13rin
+977|6450

JahManRed wrote:

Ahh, so good police work and surveillance is actually better than bombing a nation thousands of miles away into the stone age.
And he'd be just as wrong as you are.  First, homegrown is different than a nation thousands of miles away.  Also, they were about in the stone age to begin with, so that wouldn't take much.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
Yeh but they were galvanised by the Afghan conflict.

regardless, well done usa.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

The four planned to blow up synagogues and use Stinger missiles to bring down military planes, US prosecutors said.
teh fuck?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6734|d

FatherTed wrote:

enjoy this lowing
3 of em were also black! lowing gone have a ball.
https://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00560/mosque_560380s.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

mafia996630 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

enjoy this lowing
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia … 60380s.jpg
If only the police had beaten them unconscious while already in custody, he'd have the trifecta.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
Yeah there seem to be accomplished/attempted terrorist attacks on NYC every few years or so.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA
UMMMMMMMMMMM without reading, I will go out on a limb and sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ISLAMIC related!!! right am I right, am I right? right?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

mafia996630 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

enjoy this lowing
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia … 60380s.jpg
BVC
+325|6666
How did they manage to acquire stingers?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Pubic wrote:

How did they manage to acquire stingers?
An FBI agent said he was going to sell them one.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina

DBBrinson1 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

And he'd be just as wrong as you are.  First, homegrown is different than a nation thousands of miles away.  Also, they were about in the stone age to begin with, so that wouldn't take much.
No amount of foreign warring will make you safe if your domestic security is crap.

That being said, we have quite a border issue, don't we?....   
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6558|sWEEDen
Damn it you just handed the game/set and match ball to lowing....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

Damn it you just handed the game/set and match ball to lowing....
It is what it is, and he is right.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
You would think that people would know better after beeing raised in such a fine society, this includes the terrorists aswell as coming up with the idea of posting it here for you to have a field day.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

You would think that people would know better after beeing raised in such a fine society, this includes the terrorists aswell as coming up with the idea of posting it here for you to have a field day.
You would also think that given the frequency of shit like this that people on here would actually acknowledge that there is a problem with peace loving Islam.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
All I have to say is..... religion - sucking since the dawn of time.

I bet many, perhaps as many as half of the world would say the same about the loving tender christianity, you really beleive half of the world is evil?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

Bell wrote:

teh fuck?
It's fleet week here in NYC. Yesterday Navy ships sailed in to town and were accompanied by F-18s as part of the show. Synagogues are Jewish temples.

I wonder if they were the "get out of x Arab county Muslims" or "Black Power Muslims".

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-05-21 15:55:51)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

lowing wrote:

You would also think that given the frequency of shit like this that people on here would actually acknowledge that there is a problem with peace loving Islam.
Uh you know um never mind not even going to bother.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Yeah there seem to be accomplished/attempted terrorist attacks on NYC every few years or so.
NYC isn't even that great of a target. Lots of immigrants and the poor are here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard