CC-Marley
+407|6827
One word...SUCKED! What a piece of garbage.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

I thought it would. ..lol.

Without arny fugetabowtit
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CC-Marley
+407|6827
He was in it for about 5 minutes.
CC-Marley
+407|6827
Anybody else waste their money?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

i won't now. thx for the heads-up.
i probly will order it from ppv when it's like a buck . . .
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5573|The Wild West
I thought the last terminator blew
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
yeah haven't liked anything terminator related since terminator 2
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Man With No Name wrote:

I thought the last terminator blew
3? .. it was ok, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-X Kristanna Loken was bitch hot.

wow.. she still is
https://i40.tinypic.com/2dgwen5.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

CC-Marley wrote:

Anybody else waste their money?
yeah thx for letting me know good to know ARNOLD is still the the best TERMINATOR hell yea no one can replace ARNOLD haha well at least the 2nd one was a classic first one was ok

Last edited by blademaster (2009-05-22 23:08:27)

thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6329|teh alien spaceshit
dude, i thought it was pretty damn sick.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

I've watched about 10 minutes of it on youtube.

10 minutes of that shit was close to unbearable.

I wasn't going to see it, but thanks for the heads up.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
it was alright.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6737|Toronto | Canada

I thought it was pretty good

Spoiler (highlight to read):
though I called that guy was a machine from the very beginning
CC-Marley
+407|6827

Winston_Churchill wrote:

though I called that guy was a machine from the very beginning
The beginning made that quite obvious. Plus the trailer did too.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Gonna go watch it tonite.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Report back soldier
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Will prolly go watch it on friday ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Kmarion wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Report back soldier
It wasn't bad. I'll go with a 7,75/10. The end was a bit "ffs cliche cliche cliche" but otherwise ok action packed movie. Here and there somewhat funny things. The speshul effect when Spoiler (highlight to read):
John takes off with the bike was shitty made but otherwise all the HK's were fantastic. I don't mind a sequel if they make it Way better than T3 that had a chubby Governator, a hot Norwegian, Goofy and a semi-pretty gal.

Ahhnold was a nice bonus at Skynet
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

I'll give it an 8/10

But yeah I noticed,

Bit with the bike

and also

I don't think it was Bale's best effort

I enjoyed the movie though, better than T3 and something different for the franchise. Sam Worthington played a pretty good part I have to say.

Bit with Arnie was awsm though, even though he wasn't in long, I noticed he didn't speak either even though he apparently leant his voice
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'll give it an 8/10

But yeah I noticed,

Bit with the bike

and also

I don't think it was Bale's best effort

I enjoyed the movie though, better than T3 and something different for the franchise. Sam Worthington played a pretty good part I have to say.

Bit with Arnie was awsm though, even though he wasn't in long, I noticed he didn't speak either even though he apparently leant his voice
yeah I read about that he wasnt in it actually he did no acting they just imported the image from the 1980's movie original terminator but it could of been like 1000* times better considering how good or advanced T2....
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
Man I thought it was awesome!

Not as good at 1 or 2 but was a frecking good effort.

The bit with the Giant Octopus was my favorite bit (/joking the Octupus was not giant (/joking this is just a goonies reference for a laugh and there is no Octupus, giant or otherwise.))
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Watching it at the weekend. Been looking forward to this for months...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Haven't seen it but y'know if they took my idea it would have been awesome.

So we all know a Terminator movie without Arnie is nothing so we need a way to put Arnie in it. Having him as the T-whatever wouldn't work since "Salvation" is leadng up to the events that led to the events that led to the events of T1, 2 and 3. SO; how to include Arnie? Simple! Make his character a kick-arse resistance fighter, like John Connor's bezerker. Make him this unstoppable machine-killing monster. Understandably the machines would react to this threat, so they overpower him, capture him and replicate him as their choice for the T-(looking at Wikipedia)-800. It wouldn't be the plot of the movie it would be a sub-plot and would have totally worked, (without seeing T:Salvation I'm sure of this.)

This would explain why there's always an Arnie to travel back in time, it would explain why the T-800 was the preferred model for the Resistance to "turn good", it would even explain the fact that the T-800 looks "younger" than Arnie does now, (I presume the machines would have wanted to age him down, after all he is part human tissue unlike the T-1000 and T-X.)

It would be awesome admit it.

I'll get 'round to seeing it once this semester's over.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6661|Groningen, The Netherlands
Watched it last night...though the story around terminator is beginning to get boring...the movie itself was good
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

Ty wrote:

Haven't seen it but y'know if they took my idea it would have been awesome.

So we all know a Terminator movie without Arnie is nothing so we need a way to put Arnie in it. Having him as the T-whatever wouldn't work since "Salvation" is leadng up to the events that led to the events that led to the events of T1, 2 and 3. SO; how to include Arnie? Simple! Make his character a kick-arse resistance fighter, like John Connor's bezerker. Make him this unstoppable machine-killing monster. Understandably the machines would react to this threat, so they overpower him, capture him and replicate him as their choice for the T-(looking at Wikipedia)-800. It wouldn't be the plot of the movie it would be a sub-plot and would have totally worked, (without seeing T:Salvation I'm sure of this.)

This would explain why there's always an Arnie to travel back in time, it would explain why the T-800 was the preferred model for the Resistance to "turn good", it would even explain the fact that the T-800 looks "younger" than Arnie does now, (I presume the machines would have wanted to age him down, after all he is part human tissue unlike the T-1000 and T-X.)

It would be awesome admit it.

I'll get 'round to seeing it once this semester's over.
You're thinking way too much into this. John conner sends his father back in time (who is actually younger then him if I remember correctly) to fuck his mum so he can be conceived...

No other plot point needs ever be explained after they they came up with this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard