Poll

How many of you have gotten fines and where do you live?

Fines US28%28% - 17
Fines Outside US15%15% - 9
No Fines US10%10% - 6
No Fines outside US33%33% - 20
Jail time US6%6% - 4
Jail time outside US5%5% - 3
Total: 59
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

Never been fined. Never had a car that had the grunt to get up decent speed in urban areas.

Still surprised I haven't been done for indecent exposure/public nuicance and such. For what m3th mentioned, having a few (read a crapload) of beer etc then pissing in the middle of the road/park/path/gutter etc.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
nothing ever ever, im a good little boy.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Generally don't like to get caught, didnt get my first speeding ticket until I was 24-25... bastid scavenger got me with a parking ticket when I just ran into my buddies skate shop the other day.... he didnt even have time to get the ticket printed before I got back. Thats how quick it was, He must have seen me get out of my car.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

GravyDan wrote:

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

got tickets, paid tickets, no problems and surprise surprise, I have never been beaten up by the police
have a cookie you fine upstanding citizen of the world you.
If everyone lived the thug life, like myself, then no one would be able to own house plants.  Eastsideeeeee, motherfucker.
Fixed

Got a parking ticket. That's it. I generally avoid doing dumb shit when cops are looking.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-05-20 17:20:42)

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
Worst thing close to a fine for me was when we were camping in a provincial park area and got caught for underage drinking.  $200 fine to my buddy who had the most alcohol and they took all our booze We all chipped in $40 for the fine.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5924|CA
Sometimes I go to Canadian supermarkets with a needle and reek havoc in the milk isle.  Luckily, all Canadian cops ride horses and wear stupid pants, so evasion is pretty easy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

got tickets, paid tickets, no problems and surprise surprise, I have never been beaten up by the police
have a cookie you fine upstanding citizen of the world you.
Nope, just shows how easy it is to stay out of jail and/or get your ass whipped by police when you don't have one coming.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6579|sWEEDen
I missed out on a good asswhooping when I went in? I´m kinda dissapointed...what has the world come down too...they didn´t even bother to break any laws to "give me what I deserved"....stupid system we have here in Sweden where people actually do their job correctly...pffff.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

GravyDan wrote:

Sometimes I go to Canadian supermarkets with a needle and reek havoc in the milk isle.  Luckily, all Canadian cops ride horses and wear stupid pants, so evasion is pretty easy.
You dog, you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

I missed out on a good asswhooping when I went in? I´m kinda dissapointed...what has the world come down too...they didn´t even bother to break any laws to "give me what I deserved"....stupid system we have here in Sweden where people actually do their job correctly...pffff.
The thing is, you admit you deserve it. Sweden? thats a neutral, path of least resistance, collaborating country isn't it, yeah I wouldn't expect much from your govt.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6579|sWEEDen
That´s the best you got lowing? haha...

You really can´t get over beeing created by the leftovers from such pityful nations as the ones over the pond ey? No news that you don´t know much history, oh well...

I see my goverment have harder punishment for drugs then yours....you were saying?

Last edited by [F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi (2009-05-20 18:08:49)

Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6514
Only one ticket. Granted, it cost me $500.

Note to self: 105 is not allowed on the highway.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

cpt.fass1 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Do parking tickets or moving violations count?
Yes any fines.
Well then yes I have.
2 speeding tickets (and with the addition of traffic school have each cost me around $350 to $400).
2 parking tickets (got to my car literally 5 minutes after the No Parking time started; cost me $50 each).

Ouch. When I add it all up, that's upwards of $900.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

Protecus wrote:

Just gotta be aware. I got away with driving to and fro Pennsylvania doing 85-90 mph nearly the whole way. Sometimes it's pretty obvious where cops might be hiding.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

Superior Mind wrote:

Protecus wrote:

Just gotta be aware. I got away with driving to and fro Pennsylvania doing 85-90 mph nearly the whole way. Sometimes it's pretty obvious where cops might be hiding.
keeping your eyes open for parked cars on overpasses is a good general rule.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5567|The Wild West
spent 30 days in a county jail one time.

they just hate me cus they aint me
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky
Never recieved any fines or tickets.

but I did Issue a shitload.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5567|The Wild West
racist
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
i bet you robbed a store. i know all you mexicans are like that.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

Two speeding tix in college.

Two speeding tix in DC (gotta love those speed cameras)...but those don't count, as they can't go on one's record.

Less than half a dozen parking tickets (most in college).
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA
In juvi / DYS / department youth services  for over 2 months for something that I was never found guilty of
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5712|Gulf Coast

Arrested for Possession on my 20th birthday
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

I don't have anything on my record... I even have a few safe driver awards from working at UPS ... and yet, despite having good credit, my insurance insist on creeping up on me. I fuckin hate insurance companies.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone
Got a warning for traveling on public transport without a ticket once... but no fines.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

Stingray24 wrote:

Fine for parking in my own driveway ... silly city ordinance that I was not aware of.  The patrolman must have been incredibly bored that day.
?????????

What kind of dumbass rule is that?!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard