DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6688|Disaster Free Zone
Germany, the centre of the world.

Or

Ty wrote:

Australia. It's New Zealand but better - in most things.
New Zealand. It's Australian but smaller (and they speak funny).
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

Visit a couple of countries first and then decide.

Australia has a lot of advantages, but those drop bears can be quite dangerous.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Costa Rica sounds good. I have some friends that moved down there.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
Realistically, Argentina.

Large extended family there. Until I feel like herding Kangaroos, there are no other English speaking nations I am ready to live in. Spanish is second best for me. Argentina is a nice quiet corner of the world.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-05-18 22:08:03)

Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5771|Belgium
Australia, it's always been my childhood dream to live there.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6584|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

JakAttaK wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

Canada. I love how it looks, apparently the music scene is really up and coming, and I also heard the girls in Montreal are fit as fuck. Hoping to move there at some point in the future
Be prepared to be taxed to death and use a currency that isn't worth anything in other countries.
Shiiit. Is it really that bad? Hmm =/
Do you know anything about the music scene there?
And are the girls hawt or nawt?
Nah, Canada is a good place to live in actually, Girls are hot...at least in Quebec i know they are, currencie is NOT that bad, its def not the strongest but dont really matter if you dont travel and such...Tax, meh, 14% i dont know what they are in the US but im sure its not bad.
Lai
+186|6158

hawaythelads wrote:

Ireland- Language(Love the Irish accent), Drinking, culture. Would love to visit the Guinness brewery.
Tut,.. tut,.. English with an Irish accent is NOT Irish language
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6242|S.A. Australia
Looks like Australia is win at this point...I love living here, but I wouldn't mind sussing out Ireland for a while, and Canada is pretty sweet too.
Serious Flex
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652

War Man wrote:

I like where I'm at already, may not be perfect but it is good enough for me.
yeah here where I am is nice, though Germany is very nice and clean
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6519|Gold Coast
If you want to live in Aus you'd want to live away from the bogans/wogs/hoons/gangs. Screw the south, come north.

For me, it'd be a choice of:
- Germany. Fucking loved Germany. Dunno why, but Id like to live south a bit, somewhere nice in the country or something. Go for snow, and if I feel compelled to go to hot weather, just head south.
- Canada. Haven't been there but some place nice.
- New Zealand. Just like home, but smaller and a higher concentration of people saying 'bro' a lot. Where I live now, at the rugby club I used to go to, about 3-4 out of every 5 people would be an islander or Maori. Good fun (until they attempt to cook a hungie).
- Somewhere tropical. Not so isolated that everything has 1000% import tax, but somewhere where I can relax without the bothers of other people.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ioan92
+337|5729
Number 1: Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany.

I don't think I need to explain this one, absolutely everything I stand for is in that city, I'd fucking do anything to live there

Number 2: London, England, United Kingdom.

London has always fascinated me in some ways, its weather is definitely my favorite, and its landscapes, that mega Heathrow airport and the massive subway network, along with how London's downtown looks like.  just like it.

Number 3: New York, New York, USA.

While I might not necessarily want to live there, I have always wanted to be in a skyscraper and see central park in all its geographical perfection, Time Square, GZ, Liberty etc.. Their Mofuckin' huge subway network has always intrigued me. I wonder how much time it takes to travel from the north peak of the Bronx all the way to south Brooklyn
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6765|06-01
would like to go back to Brisbane where i spent 3 years during uni.
great weather, friendly people, nice pace of life.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

AussieReaper wrote:

To all who said Australia, they should consider the dangers present here. There aren't many drop bears around the cities or major urban centres down south but up here in the NT I have to at least carry a knife or a large bat at all times to fend off any snakes, drop bears, feral jack kangaroos, magpies (dangerous fuckers tbh), bugs, crocodiles, spiders, taswegian tigers, Tasmanians, angry Germans (more dangerous than those fucking magpies) and the most feared beasts in all northern Australia.... THE GREY NOMADS. The local truckers are known to carry pistols or sawed-off shotguns to deal with Nomad attacks.

Prefered weapon for most of these threats is a large shotgun, preferably a riot shotgun but a semi-automatic or pump-action will do. If you can't get one of those any assault rifles, sub-machine guns or pistols are good substitutes, larger calibres are preferred for use against crocadiles, spiders, Tasmanians and Grey Nomads. If none of those are avaliable you should at least carry any standard kitchen knife or large plank/cricket bat/spade/pipe. For concealed and publicly acceptable protection I recommend a bowie knife/Gurkha knife/pistol/smg/sawed-off 12 guage double barreled shotgun.

Btw, while people in the cities aren't exposed to many of the above listed threats, they have to deal with things like the gay Madi Gras and one of the most dangerous spiders on the planet.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK
Canada
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6242|S.A. Australia

Flecco wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

To all who said Australia, they should consider the dangers present here. There aren't many drop bears around the cities or major urban centres down south but up here in the NT I have to at least carry a knife or a large bat at all times to fend off any snakes, drop bears, feral jack kangaroos, magpies (dangerous fuckers tbh), bugs, crocodiles, spiders, taswegian tigers, Tasmanians, angry Germans (more dangerous than those fucking magpies) and the most feared beasts in all northern Australia.... THE GREY NOMADS. The local truckers are known to carry pistols or sawed-off shotguns to deal with Nomad attacks.

Prefered weapon for most of these threats is a large shotgun, preferably a riot shotgun but a semi-automatic or pump-action will do. If you can't get one of those any assault rifles, sub-machine guns or pistols are good substitutes, larger calibres are preferred for use against crocadiles, spiders, Tasmanians and Grey Nomads. If none of those are avaliable you should at least carry any standard kitchen knife or large plank/cricket bat/spade/pipe. For concealed and publicly acceptable protection I recommend a bowie knife/Gurkha knife/pistol/smg/sawed-off 12 guage double barreled shotgun.

Btw, while people in the cities aren't exposed to many of the above listed threats, they have to deal with things like the gay Madi Gras and one of the most dangerous spiders on the planet.
Not to mention the bogans in the northern suburbs of Adelaide...
Serious Flex
Flecco
iPod is broken.

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Flecco wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Ah yes, bogans and yuppies in the suburbs are both dangers. Especially yuppies. This is the grey nomad's younger form, not as dangerous but if you aren't careful around the roving herds of faux-4WD vehicles they drive you can suffer serious injury.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6242|S.A. Australia

Flecco wrote:

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Ah yes, bogans and yuppies in the suburbs are both dangers. Especially yuppies. This is the grey nomad's younger form, not as dangerous but if you aren't careful around the roving herds of faux-4WD vehicles they drive you can suffer serious injury.
Of course, the dreaded Toorak tractors.  Too many have fallen under the tread of a Mum rushing the children to piano lessons...we need to have a memorial day to those lost in circumstances of unthinkable shame.
Serious Flex
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

KuSTaV wrote:

- New Zealand. Just like home, but smaller and a higher concentration of people saying 'bro' a lot. Where I live now, at the rugby club I used to go to, about 3-4 out of every 5 people would be an islander or Maori. Good fun (until they attempt to cook a hungie).
"Hangi", and they're awesome.

Flecco, with that informative post you've probably just attracted every American who ever defended their right to bear assault weapons.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6156|'straya

Ty wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Flecco, with that informative post you've probably just attracted every American who ever defended their right to bear assault weapons.
Ah dangit, better add them to the list then.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Ty wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Ah dangit, better add them to the list then.
Why? Us Territorians are stretched thin as it is. We could use a few more people to man the corrugated iron ramparts against invaders from the south.
Benzin
+576|6006
Already living in a foreign country ... so if I had to pick another one, I would probably say the Netherlands or somewhere in Scandinavia.

All you guys saying Bavaria and southern Germany, though - try Austria. Ten times better here. I love this country. It's the fucking hidden gem of central Europe that no one knows about and yet it is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the world.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6728|Sydney, Australia

Ty wrote:

Australia. It's New Zealand but better - in most things.
Well damn... didn't expect that
Longbow
+163|6654|Odessa, Ukraine

.Sup wrote:

where would it be and why

I always wanted to go and live in Australia. Love the diversity -beaches, deserts, animals, nice people as well.
One day I would ride the waves, the next I would play frisby with kenguroos, hunt Aussie virgins...
No really, Australia and NZ are the last places I would live at. Come on, it has every freakin kind of guns banned. You can't even own airsoft, not speaking about real guns.

I personally would prefer either Canada or Sweden - enjoy the cold climate.

Last edited by Longbow (2009-05-19 06:20:20)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6728|Sydney, Australia

Longbow wrote:

.Sup wrote:

where would it be and why

I always wanted to go and live in Australia. Love the diversity -beaches, deserts, animals, nice people as well.
One day I would ride the waves, the next I would play frisby with kenguroos, hunt Aussie virgins...
No really, Australia and NZ are the last places I would live at. Come on, it has every freakin kind of guns banned. You can't even own airsoft, not speaking about real guns.

I personally would prefer either Canada or Sweden - enjoy the cold climate.
I go shooting every so often...

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Spain.  Its hot.  The birds get there tits and muff out.  The food is good, the summer lasts for long, the football is passionate and the locals are pleasent.  'ola Espania'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard