CrimsonFury
+1|6778
You were playing on a special forces server right? Coz you can't get the badge in normal BF2 server (even if you have SF installed).
happybhoy74
+0|6654
Why did no-one tell me I needed to have the badges before i got 20,000 points or I would never, ever get first sargeant.

I now have to get 150% of the points I've got already before I get my hands on the new sniper rifle

PISSFLAPS!
CackNBallz
+45|6742|Toronto, Canada
I just got the Navy Cross and I don't have 500 wins with the USMC, but I did just pass the 250 hour mark.

USMC      252:23:23      491      172      2.85      156
killingyouguy
+0|6647

CrimsonFury wrote:

You were playing on a special forces server right? Coz you can't get the badge in normal BF2 server (even if you have SF installed).
Yes it was SF server. Iron Gator map.
CrimsonFury
+1|6778

happybhoy74 wrote:

Why did no-one tell me I needed to have the badges before i got 20,000 points or I would never, ever get first sargeant.

I now have to get 150% of the points I've got already before I get my hands on the new sniper rifle

PISSFLAPS!
1st sergeant doesn't give you any extra unlocks (you get 1 unlock at 20,000 points regardless of wether the rank you got was 1st sergeant or master sergeant)
TheKeck
+0|6771
The Tactical Support Weapony Badge says it is based on flashbangs, but it's really based on flashbangs and gas.
Impaqt
+37|6637|Chicago, Il
I just receieved my Russian Spetznaz Ribbon...  Less than 250H TOtal time(204 right now..  Must of been under 200 whenI got it)..  and I only have 26 Hours in right now....  I'll be coming up on 25 Hours MEC-SF soon....  We'll see if that one pops up then.
sclmjmbbf
+0|6633
The US engineer has a "pump" shotgun right?   And it's called the 11-87.   I do know that the manufacture of this shotgun is Remington.  Thier pump action shotgun is the 870 and the 11-87 is  an autoloader. 

Is this an error?  Or is the US military designation M11-87 the pump action version of the civillian 870?
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

Mozes wrote:

i think there might be a fault in the requirements for the navy cross.
according to UBAR (which rox btw) you need to have 4500global hours played as USMC, now check this guy

i dont think he has 4500global hours as USMC so you might review it.
PS it might also be the same for the golden scimitar and the people's meddalion

BTW why doesn't bf2s show my basic transport badge?
that guy looks like a serious stat padder, not accusing btw, but it does look like it due to how his spm rocketed after feb 3rd
TheKeck
+0|6771

bennisboy wrote:

Mozes wrote:

according to UBAR (which rox btw) you need to have 4500global hours played as USMC, now check this guy

that guy looks like a serious stat padder, not accusing btw, but it does look like it due to how his spm rocketed after feb 3rd
I don't know if he's a stats padder or not, but his awards call into question a LOT of the awards.  I mean, he's got all those expert badges, yet if you mouse over any of them, BF2S says he hasn't even completed the requirements yet.  Not sure what's going on there.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6751|Leipzig/Germany
his stats were reseted - due a reason i don't know the medals, ribbons etc. stay
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6728|USA
i used the search to find the "think ubar is wrong prove it" but it dnt come up, so im sorry if its still there and i missed it.

ok to the point. i have around 114 hours with my sniper kit. ubar says you need 100 hrs and 35 kills iar to get exp. sniper. i had gotten 35 kills about 5 or 6 times and never got the badge. 2 nites ago i got 40 kills iar and the sec i got the 40th kill i was given my exp. sniper badge.

again im sorry if this thread is out there, i DID use the search.
ilyandor
+31|6687|Phoenix, AZ
i think most of the requirements actually need you to do 2-3 kills OVER the minimum of whatever number, and 30 seconds-1 minute later the badge will come up.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

sHaDy6 wrote:

i used the search to find the "think ubar is wrong prove it" but it dnt come up, so im sorry if its still there and i missed it.

ok to the point. i have around 114 hours with my sniper kit. ubar says you need 100 hrs and 35 kills iar to get exp. sniper. i had gotten 35 kills about 5 or 6 times and never got the badge. 2 nites ago i got 40 kills iar and the sec i got the 40th kill i was given my exp. sniper badge.

again im sorry if this thread is out there, i DID use the search.
Well. when I got mine I got it in 35 kills. So I think UBAR is Right.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6819|Belgium

@Shady6... Well It should be as UBAR states it, besides the SF ribbons, all the numbers are correct. But occasionally the servers don't really trach your data very well... or something else went wrong.
Either way: congratz

R
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6728|USA
thnks =ROBIN-HOOD=  and thnks to whoever moved my post to this thread.
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6678
http://www.bf2player.com
has the requirement for expert aromor set at 300 hours, this site has it at 400, which is correct????? im so confused........
maef
+67|6682|Tulln, Austria

CackNBallz wrote:

I just got the Navy Cross and I don't have 500 wins with the USMC, but I did just pass the 250 hour mark.

USMC      252:23:23      491      172      2.85      156
the "500 wins as XXX" for the medals have been removed a patch or two ago.
Spartanops21
+10|6616|U.S.A, NY
for the veteran commander badge, it says 1000 global command score, 25 min iar as commander, and the basic command badge. i was as a commander for 25 min iar SO much times, and i got like 5,000 command points... wats up? :$
Spartanops21
+10|6616|U.S.A, NY

bennisboy wrote:

Mozes wrote:

yea the badges and medals r glitched where u got expert badges and the sharpshooter medals and u didnt even meet the requiremetns, saw it happened to a couple other ppl. not sure about the spm though

Last edited by Spartanops21 (2006-03-16 17:18:25)

dubbs
+105|6631|Lexington, KY
This issue may be in the 12 pages of this thread, but I am being lazy and did not read all of them.  If it is in the 12 pages, sorry.

In SF, how do you get the ribbon for each army?  I have meet the 5h requirement but have not gotten the ribbions for British and Russian armies. (You can check my stats, I know that I am not that good so please do not remark on them.)  Are there any additional requirements, or have they changed with the latest patches?

Instead of adding a post I am just editing this one.  BF2player states that to get these ribbons you have to have 50h is this correct?

Also, early in the thread people were speaking about getting the Mid-East Service, and Far East Service ribbons, according to bf2player states that you have to play once on every map with that army.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-03-17 02:42:42)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6704|Central Valley,California
^^^ Almost positive it's 50 hours in theater. Also interesting that if it's only 250 hours for the Navy Cross/Gold Shcimtar/People's Medallion that Chuy hasn't changed it. I mean, I know he's busy....and awesome.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6623|Canada
50hr in theatre for each SF ribbon.

250hr on SF team and 100 BR for medals.

cha-ching!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
it most likely is 50 hrs intheatre but everyone who is trying to de bunk this one should realise that the 5 hrs req is pulled straight from the bf2 files. so it is also most likely 5 hrs per army too.

meaning ubar is not wrong.
psyc1one
+0|6744
it's not 50 hrs in theatre as i'm getting close to 100 hrs for mec theatre and no ribbon in sight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard