rombaft
+0|6730|belgium
The SF army ribons are like this . I am 100% shure of it, because i have them all but one and I looked carefully to my stats before getting them .

50H on the army's maps , maybe there is a min play time like 5h of the army itself to .

nothing to do with the amount of wins .
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6729|Germany
Hey, Chuy i've seen something on the higher players they're got some medals more then one time. View [TA]Firestorm combat action medal, I wonder that we could earn some medals (...).
I hope it is possible to change that funktion, additional to show requirements to next level.

And finally the SF ribbons, i think you must reach 100h with SF and 20-25h at each army.
I'm going on it next time, then will i see.

Can you check out my flashbang counter, i'm above 1000 and no vet badge, maybe 1500.

Last edited by Zeibach (2006-01-23 09:18:58)

TerrorDoll
+0|6681
Just a typo to report:

http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/shotguns/m11-87
http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/shotguns/nor982

The description states each buckshot inflicts 25 points of damage however the stats below have it at 30x8.

Thanks for all the work guys, it's invaluable.
Ame_neezy
+0|6675
I have my MEC Ribbon and I only have a total of 100 hours Global. I recieved my MEC after I reached 15 hrs in Theatre. It did not drum roll and I have not gotten the PLA yet.

Maybe after 250 hours global it just gives it to you since you have had so much time in service up to that point.

Hope this helps at all.

Ame_neezy
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6715|Gütersloh, Germany
I got both between 25 and 30 hours global time. I just checked your stats http://bf2s.com/player/60937931/ and you have never played FuShe and Stalemate. On both the PLA has a side on. Play them and you get the PLA Ribbon.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6712|Antarctica
I'm 99% sure the SF army ribbons are 5 hours and 50 hours in theater, you might wanna update it or put "and unknown requirement" to stop all these noob threads "omg I don't have teh army ribbon!!"
Bigdad446
+0|6728
Not sure if you are aware but the ribbons for SF SAS, MEC etc take 50 hours to get not 5 as displayed.   as proof check out Nastie_Butler and Sgt_MaxPower two of the players in the top 10.  This is why in UBAR we have qualified but dont have the ribbons.

Other than that this is an absolute fantastic site and you guys doin it deserve the greatest of praise for all the hard work you put in just so turkeys like me can come in here and look at the stats.

Hope this helps you guys.

Rgds   Bigdad446  (one of your greatest fans)  :-)
BobbyFisher
+0|6757
Bf2: special forces army ribbons all wrong.
I have all 5 hours spent in all armies but only have SAS and Insurgent ribbons. I've found out that you need to do is 50 hours in theater and of course (play in every map with this army or win at least one game in each map not sure which). For those who say you need 100 wins, check this out, i've got 58 wins as insurgent and have my ribbon.

http://bf2s.com/player/bobbyfisher/

Last edited by BobbyFisher (2006-01-30 14:03:53)

Kaloz
+0|6662|Budapest, Hungary
I confirm that. When I've reached 50 hours in theater, I got the SAS ribbon. So it should be 5 hours in that army, 50 hours in theater, and play all maps of that army. Also, this ribbon didn't come up in-game, just showed up in the stats.
CrimsonFury
+1|6785
I had my MEC and China ribbons on the same day a few hours apart. My hours on mec just passed 15hrs but my hours on china only just passed 5hrs O_o

For the SF ones I only have the spetznaz ribbon (got it recently) and after reading this thread I checked and I do have just over 50 hours time in theatre for the spetznaz maps. In that case though how come I don't have the rebels ribbon? (I have over 5 hours on rebel side and the rebel maps are the same as the spetznaz maps, so I should have over 50 hours in theatre for them).
squier035
+0|6661
Hi ! The special force ribbons take 25 hours to get not 5 !
TC><Injecter
+4|6834|Berlin, Germany
25 hours + 50 hours theater + every map played.
CrimsonFury
+1|6785
I have less than 25 hours with spetznaz and I already have the spetznaz ribbon....
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6660|Arkansas

chuyskywalker wrote:

I did a little bit of analysis into these awards and found that players, once they hit that 250 hour mark, can have as litle as 18 hours in a certain 'Theater" and still be given the ribbon for that theater. This leads me to believe that the ribbons are something like: 250 global hours and 15 hours in a theater. However, I can't actually verify that, it may have something to do with kills or wins in a theater or something entirely different, so I don't post it.
I know that you do not want to have someone saying the req. of a award is wrong based on another website.  That is why I found out the req. of the "Far East" and "Middle East" ribbons, and then tested them on my old account.  After playing all the maps that China was a side in (including the org. wake island), I recieved the Far East ribbon.  The same for the Middle East ribbon, and playing all of the maps where the MEC was a side.  The site that i got the info from was bf2player.com.
AHXtreme42
+0|6659
Anyways, alot of controversy I think over the Special Forces Army Ribbons. I believe the requirements are:
-25h in a certain army
-All levels that include the army are played. (This might mean you might have to actually be that army as well.)

I just got the SAS ribbon, around 25.5-26h, so Im guessing it was just a bit delayed, but I also reached 100 wins with the SAS too in that 25-26h range, so 100wins MIGHT be a requirement as well. But BFHQ only says Time In Service and Played all Levels. But it's certainly not just 5 hours.

Secondly, Im pretty sure the Mid East and Far East ribbons arent just total time, but the time in the respective theaters as well. (Then again Im probably stating the obvious).
Mid East Ribbon= x time played and x time in MEC levels
Far East Ribbon= x time played and x time in Chinese levels
snowboarder2025
+1|6682
ok, i have one, i skimmed all 10 pages and didn't see any one post on this, but for the Aerial Service Ribbon, i think that it is 23 kills and not 19.  I've had 4 clan mates all have to get 23 kills before getting the ribbon, and just last night when i got mine, i had to get 23 kills too.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6744|The Hague, Netherlands

snowboarder2025 wrote:

ok, i have one, i skimmed all 10 pages and didn't see any one post on this, but for the Aerial Service Ribbon, i think that it is 23 kills and not 19.  I've had 4 clan mates all have to get 23 kills before getting the ribbon, and just last night when i got mine, i had to get 23 kills too.
nope its 19, i got mine when i got 19, you my friend when you had 19 kills you didnt had the 15 minuts in the plane req.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Masta_Daco
+39|6742|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
Command badge is not 40 command points IAR but 35 and the Staff officer ribbon isn't 50 command IAR points but 45 IAR that at least how i got them.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Masta_Daco wrote:

Command badge is not 40 command points IAR but 35 and the Staff officer ribbon isn't 50 command IAR points but 45 IAR that at least how i got them.
i got them exact with 40 and 50 points
Masta_Daco

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

Masta_Daco wrote:

thats weird cuz i was playing 2 days  ago on a server and look at my command points and i see 34 points i got 1 more hear the drums so at 35 my command badge and then i look again at my points and see 43 1 min later hear the drums again and its the staff officer ribbon at the 45 points so i don't know whats going on.....
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Masta_Daco wrote:

Masta_Daco wrote:

thats weird cuz i was playing 2 days  ago on a server and look at my command points and i see 34 points i got 1 more hear the drums so at 35 my command badge and then i look again at my points and see 43 1 min later hear the drums again and its the staff officer ribbon at the 45 points so i don't know whats going on.....
maybe you hat minus points in that round, i hat that ones with my first attempt for the commander badge (didnt show up in BFHQ) i hat like 38 points and then arty on a teammember (was old patch) so i got minus points but when i gained 2 points i got the badge. and with the ribbon i got it exact with the when i got 50 points.
Masta_Daco

Masta_Daco wrote:

maybe you hat minus points in that round, i hat that ones with my first attempt for the commander badge (didnt show up in BFHQ) i hat like 38 points and then arty on a teammember (was old patch) so i got minus points but when i gained 2 points i got the badge. and with the ribbon i got it exact with the when i got 50 points.
nope no minus points just what i posted above but maybe its a bug don't know... but at least i got those 2 things czu they where impossible for me
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6722
about the service ribbons, i still dont have 250 global hours played, and i have them.  I got them right after the 1.12 patch when i was like a gunnery sergeant....so i dunno.
snowboarder2025
+1|6682

snowboarder2025 wrote:

nope its 19, i got mine when i got 19, you my friend when you had 19 kills you didnt had the 15 minuts in the plane req.
yea i did, i was in the jet the whole game, and didn't get my last 5 or 6 kills till the end when i went on a huge bombing raid....i haven't heard of anyone yet that got it with 19
Eyedore
+0|6656
I got my Veteran Support Combat Badge when I had only 18 kills.

And it might be worth mentioning that you always have to do the time thing first, and second the kills/heals etc things.
With me it's even so that when I have my time (ie 15 hours with support for veteran). I can only get my 20 kills when I quit Battlefield, login again, join a server and play again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard