Trobow
+1|6717|Kettering, Ohio
Two things I am pretty aggrivated about are:

1.  People who don't think over the fact of punishing for a teamkill, but that has already been addressed in numerous posts.

2.  Admins who ban you because you made a mistake of teamkilling or being a lone wolf. 
      If I am a sniper, I am rolling by myself.  I dont want people spawning off me and giving away my position.  Sometimes being the lone wolf is a necessity.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6680|Broadlands, VA
I see TWO classes where being a lone wolf or the Squade Leader of a Squad of One is legit: Sniper & Special Ops.  Both require stealth & secrecy.  When playing another class I stay as far away from these kits as I can unless they call for help.

Thoughts?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

Trobow wrote:

Two things I am pretty aggrivated about are:

1.  People who don't think over the fact of punishing for a teamkill, but that has already been addressed in numerous posts.

2.  Admins who ban you because you made a mistake of teamkilling or being a lone wolf. 
      If I am a sniper, I am rolling by myself.  I dont want people spawning off me and giving away my position.  Sometimes being the lone wolf is a necessity.
Don't LW ever.  Make a squad for yourself and then lock.  It's easier to maintain communications with people in a squad than an LW.  You get the same benefit as LW but better communications with the rest of your team.
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6677

Kaosdad008 wrote:

I see TWO classes where being a lone wolf or the Squade Leader of a Squad of One is legit: Sniper & Special Ops.  Both require stealth & secrecy.  When playing another class I stay as far away from these kits as I can unless they call for help.

Thoughts?
Right on......they few times I am commander, I leave the snipers and special ops alone.  If they've got the concept of teamwork and are smart, they know where to go and what to do.  But, if the special ops is making no attempt to take out the other teams assets, then they're a punk.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6698|Germany
Spec Ops are just used as a bodyarmorless assault class,they are wildly mixed in all the squads.
Smart squad leaders who like to play specops should form a squad and as soon as they have sneaked into the enemy base they should invite other specops in their squad.

If you "exploit" this ability(people join squad,spawn there and leave squad) you can move your whole team into enemy territory.
The stalemate on Karkand at the hotel for example wouldn't work anymore if people would use this technique,there's always one sneaky sniper who easily makes it past the hotel...
Esker
+1|6728
Well I've been lonewolf for a lot longer than most people and I've yet to be kicked or banned for it...

You must be really unlucky.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
I don't like being a lone wolf.  For some reason, it just feels like I'm more valuable to my team in a squad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard