Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

Pochsy wrote:

I'm happy because I just got my STD test results back and I'm still clean. Thought I might be fucked after one particularly sketchy night, so it's quite the relief.
Whatcha doing tonight?

Last edited by Gawwad (2009-05-17 08:03:37)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Gawwad wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I'm happy because I just got my STD test results back and I'm still clean. Thought I might be fucked after one particularly sketchy night, so it's quite the relief.
Whatcha doing tonight?
Getting on the next flight I can to Finland
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

ghettoperson wrote:

So can we just hug it out and I'll chalk that one up to never correcting Uzi on something English related? And I like you.
Tough shit then really isn't it, this Forum is a spittoon for my bile and self-amusement, I could care less about you.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I think I might just go cry now ; _ ;
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England
Scoring five goals today.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
Happy that I just came back from 6 hours of powerkiting, to find that it's pie for tea
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
What kind of pie?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

I'm happy about finally having the new capacitors for one of my amps here, and having my awesome ass-big power supply working and ready to break stuff.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

Switch wrote:

What kind of pie?
Steak and Kidney
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

So can we just hug it out and I'll chalk that one up to never correcting Uzi on something English related? And I like you.
Tough shit then really isn't it, this Forum is a spittoon for my bile and self-amusement, I could care less about you.
This is the happy thread. Act accordingly fellas.

I also started reading a book not for course work. I've quoted it in my sig. It's such an awesome feeling turning something once tedious and boring in to an enjoyable experience.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

SirSchloppy wrote:

Switch wrote:

What kind of pie?
Steak and Kidney
The best kind.  Yummy.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Going to the tax protest yesterday made me happy.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

i am happy about paying taxes
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

usmarine wrote:

Good, our country relies on obedience to function. Bleating sheep are a politicians best friend.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

ATG wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Good, our country relies on obedience to function. Bleating sheep are a politicians best friend.
well i need to pay for euro style health care and jobless (overpaid mostly) auto workers.
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5596
16 year old girls wat
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

ColCarnage wrote:

16 year old girls wat
ind4jailb8pics
Knifey
Beast.
+21|6206|California
Glad, that i went to a party on friday and met a girl that seems interesting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard