Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

1927 wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

I can't say at the moment in case my little brother finds out but it's gooooood So I'm really happy about it
You haven't sold him as a sex worker have you to the gangs in that London?
I'm happy about this if this is true
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Mekstizzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

I can't say at the moment in case my little brother finds out but it's gooooood So I'm really happy about it
You can go and poke fun at him then as he stands on street corners in high boots and black mini skirts.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

1927 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

You can go and poke fun at him then as he stands on street corners in high boots and black mini skirts.
I shall tell you. I'm finally moving out. My friends flat-mate is living in China until the end of September, so I'm moving in with her 'cause she doesn't want to live on her own, and while I'm there, I'm going to try and get a flat of my own
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

SirSchloppy wrote:

1927 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I shall tell you. I'm finally moving out. My friends flat-mate is living in China until the end of September, so I'm moving in with her 'cause she doesn't want to live on her own, and while I'm there, I'm going to try and get a flat of my own
Fuck that, she might be a mate but your moving in with a girl, a real one at that, so try and nail her, if you nail her right she will want to move into your flat with you.  PM me for nailing advice and techniques.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5749|Croatia
Public services(read:school)are on strike so I'm at home in the middle of the week
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

SirSchloppy wrote:

1927 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Schlopps you will get your arse raped so hard by their police if you don't change your neddish ways

On the other hand, seems like you'll be receiving lots of sexy time from your flat mate

On the other other hand, climbing the property ladder in big China, very ambitious Schlopps
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
I'm not happy about anything in particular. Nor am I sad about anything.
CammRobb
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

1927 wrote:

Schlopps you will get your arse raped so hard by their police if you don't change your neddish ways

On the other hand, seems like you'll be receiving lots of sexy time from your flat mate

On the other other hand, climbing the property ladder in big China, very ambitious Schlopps
How did you manage to get that I was moving to China?
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
For me:

- Weather brightening up, hopefully it won't be like 2006, 2007 and 2008: we are well overdue a good summer. A good April/May usually means a shit summer and this year April and May have been fairly shitty so here's hoping we get a scorcher!

- Loyal and loving girlfriend.

- My job kicks ass. Promoted to managing the maintenance outage program for the high voltage electrical transmission system of Ireland this year and currently training as an operator in the National Control Centre!

- Getting to go to all the places I want to go (thanks mainly to my job and the ease of access to other countries from Ireland). So far this year I've been to the Alps, Amsterdam, Moscow, Nuremberg and Barcelona. This weekend work send me to Nuremberg again which I am travelling to via Prague (Sat/Sun in Prague then train to Nuremberg).

- A couple of my best mates are tying the knot with good honest women.

- My family are all in good health.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

CameronPoe wrote:

For me:

- Weather brightening up, hopefully it won't be like 2006, 2007 and 2008: we are well overdue a good summer. A good April/May usually means a shit summer and this year April and May have been fairly shitty so here's hoping we get a scorcher!

- Loyal and loving girlfriend.

- My job kicks ass. Promoted to managing the maintenance outage program for the high voltage electrical transmission system of Ireland this year and currently training as an operator in the National Control Centre!

- Getting to go to all the places I want to go (thanks mainly to my job and the ease of access to other countries from Ireland). So far this year I've been to the Alps, Amsterdam, Moscow, Nuremberg and Barcelona. This weekend work send me to Nuremberg again which I am travelling to via Prague (Sat/Sun in Prague then train to Nuremberg).

- A couple of my best mates are tying the knot with good honest women.

- My family are all in good health.
That sounds like a great life. I'm happy for you.

This friday me and my older brother will be roadying a gig for our oldest brother and his band. It's a rarity to have the three bros doing something together.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Hmm:

- Revising my final exam of the year, Shakespeare, that I immensely enjoy and look forward to sitting. Sat in a cosy warm room with my feet on the radiator reading The Merchant of Venice, sipping coffee and looking forward to a good challenge and the following freedom.

- Same as CamPoe - have a great girlfriend and a very strong & healthy relationship. Does a lot for me and keeps the spirits up in all regards.

- This summer is going to be amazing; with a pretty huge budget and two large groups of friends from home and friends from Uni with which to get partied up. Primavera music festival in Barcelona this summer, on-the-road music journalism for my University magazine, and staying with the girlfriend all summer in London. Ding ding ding, going to be amazing. Amazingly fun and hopefully will notch up a few more noteworthy experiences and lessons to put on my CV.

- Amazon delivered about 30 books for me today that I am extra-excited about. Even normally I get a boner for a single good book, but this delivery is different. The freedom of summer  means that from June->August I get to read books of my choosing, and not course-prescribed ones. I finally have time! Doesn't sound like something to really be 'happy' about, I know, but over the last year of studying and expanding my mind I have found so many books that I am intrigued by. My Amazon Wish-List stands at over 300 books right now, and it's a great feeling to look forward to finally tucking into some stuff that has caught my curiosity.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
Getting new info for Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
Listening to a nice song
Talking with friends
Riding my bike
Spamming Bf2s.com
SPRING, everything is so green and beautiful
Just gazing at the stars at night
Thinking of America (man I miss it)
Etc...

What would make me happy (wish list?):

GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and getting a 6 (best grade) on my biology work due for tomorrow which I should be working on

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2009-05-13 06:14:58)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
-The weather is making my uni experience a lot better and I'm starting to enjoy it here a lot more despite having bucket loads of revision to do.
-I've been doing quite well in law lately even managing to pick up two firsts in my last assessed essays.
-I've finallllllly found a girl I like who's really cool, extremely good looking and even owns a N64. I get nervous around girls I like so I didn't really know her before but after finally making some effort last night I ended up hooking up with her...I'm finally trying to settle down and get somewhere with her after being tired of manslutting the shit out of this university.

s'cuse my terrible sentence structures but i iz hungover liek

I like this thread superior

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2009-05-13 06:15:16)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
-School finished and ive only got to do my exams now
-Weather's been nice recently. I like it how warm weather just makes you feel so much better
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia
Nothing really.

- Uni is being total shit with assigments, tests and finals coming up soon.
- I turn 20 in 15 days.. which means I have to leave cadets (after doing it for 4 and a half years)..
- I'm getting the feeling that I've fucked up an opportunity with a girl I rather like. Typical me.
- Heading towards Winter, each day is getting shorter and colder.

And now, at 1230am, having been home from cadets for just half an hour, I've gotta get into one of my assignments*. Due Friday.

Blergh.

*That being a 3 reservoir flow problem for mechanics of fluids. kill me..
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
-Bruins are playing amazingly.
-School is over for the summer.
-My wrist is starting to feel better. I messed it up at hockey about 2 months ago and have been playing with a fucked wrist since then. I'd love for it to heal since my shots have been a bit off since.
-And uhh, plenty of good games coming out soon!
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand

RavyGravy wrote:

its my birthday in two days
This. Also:

- Things are looking good with the GF, yet to pop the question though.
- Sister is getting married later this year
- Got a ticket to the Wimbledon final
- Getting my dog from England sent over in a few weeks, he means a lot to me.
- Going boarding in a few hours, the sun is out and the sea is blue. Hoping for some huge ass waves.

Last edited by justice (2009-05-13 08:05:36)

I know fucking karate
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders
I'm happy about having ordered my new car 2 weeks ago.

Materialism ftw.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6596|Toronto-Canada
-the Blue Jays beat the N.Y. Yankees and Halladay pitched a great game for us
-Beautiful sunny day.
CammRobb
Banned

Rosse_modest wrote:

Materialism ftw.
What car?
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

SirSchloppy wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Materialism ftw.
What car?
Does it matter?

Isn't the fact that I'm happy so much more important?

Civic Type R
CammRobb
Banned

Rosse_modest wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Materialism ftw.
What car?
Does it matter?

Isn't the fact that I'm happy so much more important?

Civic Type R
Well that's definitely something to be happy about, and yes the type of car matters.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Being single for the first time in 7 years (2weeks now)and being a bit of a tart.

Playing in my band and taking advantage of young groupies for the first time. Ive been in a relationship the entire time we have been together playing.

My sister divorcing her cunt of a husband which means I can give him the over due fucking up he deserves.

Slight upturn in work coming in. Have enough on the books ATM to keep me going for 6months.

Warm weather the past week and all the female flesh on show.

Yes most of the things making me happy ATM are to do with sex and women.............
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
I've actually managed to start revising for this set of exams (final A levels) for the first time in my life i've actually managed to do some .
Will hopefully be going to a uni i like to do  a subject i find really interesting (earth and environmental science).
Slowly making progress with the girl i like, just got to give her time to decide about things.
I'm broke and can't find a job but even that can't make me feel too bad at the moment.

Congrats on the girl teddy, i remember you saying you were having great trouble finding a girl you liked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard