OxenBreeder
+46|5919|KTRI

Locoloki wrote:

and done!!!!! muwahhahahahahahahah

the hardest part was the shitty foam falling out the door as i was trying to press it back together

getting shit to line up was so easy, as soon as I plugged it in, it spun right to where it was supposed to, screwed it in put it back together. cash money I just saved at least $150 and it only took me 1 hr 14 minutes (including removing the old one)
1 hour 14 minutes, damn I'm jealous.  Locoloki, did you even get your hands dirty, j/k. It's funny, if we knew what we know now, we could probably change the motors out in half the time it took us. Hopefully I/we, wont have to do that again for a loooonnngggggg time.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6924|PNW

Locoloki wrote:

they still make cars with those?
First...yes, they still make them (well, commercial trucks mostly), and second...don't knock cranks. They pop off, you just put them back on. With auto electronics, you're stuck with hours of dicking around.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6793|Your moms bedroom

OxenBreeder wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

and done!!!!! muwahhahahahahahahah

the hardest part was the shitty foam falling out the door as i was trying to press it back together

getting shit to line up was so easy, as soon as I plugged it in, it spun right to where it was supposed to, screwed it in put it back together. cash money I just saved at least $150 and it only took me 1 hr 14 minutes (including removing the old one)
1 hour 14 minutes, damn I'm jealous.  Locoloki, did you even get your hands dirty, j/k. It's funny, if we knew what we know now, we could probably change the motors out in half the time it took us. Hopefully I/we, wont have to do that again for a loooonnngggggg time.
Actually haha I wore Khaki shorts and a YELLOW, tee shirt. My hands were a little grubby, but I do work as an engineer for a living so I am very good a putting things back together.

Also I just got my core refund email notice today, S/H cost me 8.50 so I actually got a pretty good deal even though the one they sent me looked like shit (but it worked)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard