FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
I'd say yes. Based on whats said on here you'd probably say no but i'd suggest that the average voting swing on here is conservative.

Will Brown get a second term? No, he may get a lynch mob though.

Post up yes/no, and why.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command
Obama? I doubt it.

The cap and trade policy he wants, when it kicks in, will be a devastating blow to our economy with some experts predicting 7 million lost jobs.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
We're in a recession. Democrats/Repubs/Any country in the world couldn't prevent it. Jobs were always going to be lost.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command
Trust me.

Bad things are coming down under O.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
Judging by how most of the US Military/Intelligence community think of him, I don't think he'll even survive to run for a second
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5566|The Wild West
You know people in the intelligence community?  I wish I did.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
All those reports about the stuff he's doing to the CIA and shit, that guy is going to get Grassy Knoll'd faster than you can say John F. Kennedy International Airport
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5566|The Wild West
John F. Kennedy International Airport
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
One big thing i like about him is his foreign policy, but since (STEREOTYPE) most americans don't give a shite about outside the borders, i doubt it's an election point.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
imortal
+240|6656|Austin, TX
I think it is WAY too early to be talking about a second term, when he hasn't even gotten to his second year yet.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Man With No Name wrote:

John F. Kennedy International Airport
Man[GrassyKnoll]BObama
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6634|England
The public love the guy

OH MY GOD HES BLACK AD NOT GEORGE BUSH AND HIS POLICIES SOUND LIKE THEY COULD BE SUCCESSFUL!!! CHANGE HOPE WOOO!

The public on the whole are fuckign idiots. You think most of Obamas voters cared about his real policies, not the bullshit "Hope, change etc."

They will vote like the sheep they are and America will suffer through a Bushs 2nd term reloaded
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL
Yes, even if people aren't still thinking he's the savior incarnate, there's no coherent opposition.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6706|US
Way too early to tell.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6631|Your moms bedroom
well, his platform was change and now were getting it. What did you expect
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

S.Lythberg wrote:

Yes, even if people aren't still thinking he's the savior incarnate, there's no coherent opposition.
^^

Unless Bobby Jindal can perform an exorcism on him during a debate, it's 8 years of Obama.

That dude from South Carolina might be an interesting opponent though. Mark Sanford I believe.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-05-11 11:53:02)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL

Poseidon wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

^^

Unless Bobby Jindal can perform an exorcism on him during a debate, it's 8 years of Obama.

That dude from South Carolina might be an interesting opponent though. Mark Sanford I believe.
The repubs will put up some ultra right windbag, and people like you and me will not vote again
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

S.Lythberg wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

^^

The repubs will put up some ultra right windbag, and people like you and me will not vote again
I didn't vote last year because I couldn't.

I'll be voting in 2012. Most likely for Obama, unless the GOP puts up someone like Chuck Hagel. Which would never happen.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida

Sgt.Davi wrote:

The public love the guy

OH MY GOD HES BLACK AD NOT GEORGE BUSH AND HIS POLICIES SOUND LIKE THEY COULD BE SUCCESSFUL!!! CHANGE HOPE WOOO!

The public on the whole are fuckign idiots. You think most of Obamas voters cared about his real policies, not the bullshit "Hope, change etc."

They will vote like the sheep they are and America will suffer through a Bushs 2nd term reloaded
The same public who voted for George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan..

I know politics sucks doesn't it?  The Democrats are sheep and the "public" is a bunch of fucking idiots... but not when a Republicans president.  Then its treason to say stuff like that.

Oh ya, and, uh, fuck you.  Since thats all you've contributed to the forums in the past few days "LOL I saw this one black guy and he dont know shit and he thinks Obama's a messiah so thats why you liberals suck"

honestly man.  Name some people who are not "fucking idiots" who voted for McCain then.  You do realize that if Obama is really as bad as you say he is, then the GOP is the fuck up of the century.  They are getting nowhere saying the same shit you are. 

DAST has been getting worse and worse with each passing month.  ESPECIALLY since the election and all the righties started bitching before Obama was even in office...

Last edited by Spearhead (2009-05-11 12:41:35)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL

Poseidon wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

^^

I didn't vote last year because I couldn't.

I'll be voting in 2012. Most likely for Obama, unless the GOP puts up someone like Chuck Hagel. Which would never happen.
I could, but the hassle of absentee voting for someone I didn't really care for didn't seem worth it.  Perhaps an even bigger landslide Obama victory will help turn the repubs around though.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5566|The Wild West

Spearhead wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

The public love the guy

I know politics sucks doesn't it?  The Democrats are sheep and the "public" is a bunch of fucking idiots... but not when a Republicans president.  Then its treason to say stuff like that.

Oh ya, and, uh, fuck you.  Since thats all you've contributed to the forums in the past few days "LOL I saw this one black guy and he dont know shit and he thinks Obama's a messiah so thats why you liberals suck"

honestly man.  Name some people who are not "fucking idiots" who voted for McCain then.  You do realize that if Obama is really as bad as you say he is, then the GOP is the fuck up of the century.  They are getting nowhere saying the same shit you are. 

DAST has been getting worse and worse with each passing month.  ESPECIALLY since the election and all the righties started bitching before Obama was even in office...
like how they waited a couple of weeks before saying "I gave him a chance, but now...."
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6634|England

Spearhead wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

The public love the guy

Oh, obviously McCain is the real Messiah. That's quite obviously what I said in my post, well read good sir well read. I propose a toast to thee and thy cutting skills of analysis and wit.
13rin
+977|6471

Spearhead wrote:

Treason to say?  Hardly.  How about the General "betray"s lines.  How about Biden and Bama claiming the troop surge was a failure and the war lost? Who's declassifying CIA reports?  In light of that, the left can't even stomach to hear how big a f' ups they are as they stab to silence talk radio.  Free speech anyone?  What's a Constitution?

Let's not forget tens of millions voted for McCain.  They all have voices too, they are speaking up too.  You probably know them as 'tea bag parties' -as the leftist media has given them the shaft in terms of media exposure.  There were 100's of thousands protesting this Boob with the keys to the our treasury. Was is covered?  Yea, as tea bag parties.  Dems class is non-existent.  But send cindy sheehan to the ranch and -jesus it's front f'n page.  Let's appoint some more Newsweek people and bail out the boston globe.

Upset about how DAST is going now?  Fine, post some good things about Obama then.... Like how his bailouts worked... Oops, they didn't.  Well there's the transparent governemnt.  Ooops, that pesky huge ass rushed through budget... How about the no lobbiest in his ... Oops.  Well, At least he's restored honor in all of his appointments.. Oops  -they don't pay their taxes.  Well, at least Iran gave up it's nuclear ambitions and Venezuela likes us again... Right -he did this by cutting the military budget? Ugh.. 

At least Obama can give a good speech -on the fourth of May, to dead veterans in the room, who he's all ready introduced?  Jeeze man, it's time to take back the free pass you've given this Marxist Twat.

Damn straight I started bitching before he took office.  Why?  Because I knew he'd pull this kinda crap.  O is a horrible president, perhaps the worst this country has seen to date.  I really wish Bill was back in office.  I told you all so.

*edit:

Spearhead wrote:

Oh the race card.  People need to get over the fact that Obama is the first black President.  The bottom line is that he is a President and should be juded as one.  And at 100 days in he's full of fail.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2009-05-11 18:37:17)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5602|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

FatherTed wrote:

We're in a recession. Democrats/Repubs/Any country in the world couldn't prevent it. Jobs were always going to be lost.
Taxing the shit out of people in the middle of a recession is not the way to help them.

Cutting taxes gives the people more money to spend, and that leads to them being able to spend more on goods to help themselves and also help businesses.

If the gov't didn't spend so damn much, it would not need so much tax revenue, and people would be able to spend more.

Tax less, Cut Gov't spending = WIN!!!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6445|USA
Change

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard