CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4199

Intersing topic.

EA don't make server unranked permamenlty just for a set period of time.

Proof that MAFIA clan = stat padder dumbfucks. Don't tell me there's another BF2 MAFIA clan because if are a retard if you name a clan the same name of a heavy stat padding clan.

PS. On that topic, some of them got score reset but their fav.worse enemy still show.
again there u go speaking without having all the facts - that is a different squad

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Also intersting how *MAFIA* members all got nearly 0 score since they got reset
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … unt=*mafia

The guys used the same server name too
ok then now match those names with any1 of my members
the below link is all of my guys that play
http://bf2s.com/my-leaderboard.php?pids … ader+Board

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Mafia clan are stat padders everyone knows that in fact they got reset and banned...............
Thats the first thought that came to my mind. Every game I play for the last few years, if I see Mafia clan I leave straight away because it is easy to see that they r padding or cheating, etc. May be not all of them do that, but thats what I saw. Thats why I try to not go to Mafia server, although I see it pretty often.

Sorry if someone gets offended
my squad has been around for over 5 years...heres a lil history:

*MaFiA* is an elite tactical organization that operates both multi-player and cooperative enterprises in a variety of games. It originated October 13th, 2000 in Delta Force 2. *MaFiA* eventually evolved into a network of autonomous groups governing in many areas, starting out small in Delta Force 2 that received little effect from a succession of distant, often foreign, trouble makers. In its present form, *MaFiA* is a close alliance of many small groups, each bound by kinship (or a kinship relationship that is assumed when a man/woman becomes a member) and by the *MaFiA* code of omerta, which requires absolute silence about *MaFiA* activities and absolute obedience to the hierarchical *MaFiA* authority (Trust and Respect). With small move to Delta Force: Land Warrior in the begining of 2001, *MaFiA* began to operate in several large areas worldwide.

Following a feudal tradition, *MaFiA* has lost a few members, but always sought out new professional members and observed a rigid code of trust, respect and, secrecy, practices that enabled *MaFiA* to rise in organized tactics after coming to Delta Force: Land Warrior in mid 2001 which continues today. *MaFiA* was often assassinating top rival squad officials who slandered them in early 2001 and late 2002. In Delta Force: Land Warrior, *MaFiA*was reputedly active in both Team King Of The Hill and Team Death Match operations. Organized squad tactics nationally (and at times internationally) are coordinated to percision. These organized tactics has since moved *MaFiA* into Anarchy Online, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Vietnam, Call Of Duty, Delta Force: Task Force Dagger, Delta Force: Blackhawk Down, Joint Ops, Raven Shield, and Star Wars Galaxies. *MaFiA* prefers to use hit and run assaults, and terrorist style tactics in its warfare, but they can participate in a stand up battle if they have to, but they try to avoid such tactics.

*MaFiA* now exists in Anarchy Online, Battlefield 2, Call Of Duty 2, and Star Wars Galaxies the descendants of the close knit terrorist killing units from Delta Force 2. *MaFiA* has a heavy interest in the exicusion of its terrorists enemies, as well as their lower level supporters that get in the way, where they control much of the local area. One member can not do a job by him/herself, but they do support several mercenary detachments and control several smaller crews, generally consisting of 6 members per crew. *MaFiA* does have official representation within dfarena, dfhq, raven-shield.com, and dfmafia.net with an official embassy located there staffed by the The Commission, though *MaFiA* is ran by the "Top Three".

*MaFiA* has become stronger day by day. We ask that you stand by us with trust and respect and take your place in The Family.

If interested please email us at [email protected] or drop by the *MaFiA* Network and post in the squad relations forums.

taken from here --->  http://dfmafia.net/forums/showthread.php?t=546

i didnt come here to defend my squad from fucktards that dont do a lil research before making false statements...others can read our posts and them make up their own mind - if they want to join a server and see one of my guys in it they will see how we play...mafia is a very common squad/clan/guild name used in many different games though others will always get confused in their own stupidity and continue to argue without getting correct info to back themselves up