imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6782|Human Meat Shield
I got owned by the PKM!! I like the standard support gun also, I am torn between the DAO or PKM...
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6781|Over there

imdead wrote:

I got owned by the PKM!! I like the standard support gun also, I am torn between the DAO or PKM...
M8 they are 2 completly different weapons, PKM for distance cvr fire, dnt try hitting anyone further than 150 yards or closer than 50 yards. I H8 the DAO it sucks and is not worth the pixalation on my screen...just my opinion, by time you get close enuff to use the DAO some bassstad has taken you down, normally with an M4 or the PKM, suks, crap for this game, my opinion thats all dnt bite my headoff!!
Nice mathematics,
1st shot:  1.6
2nd shot: 2.17
3rd shot: 2.37 - maximum deviation for PKM (so deviation is same for 4th, 5th shot, etc.) BLAH BLAH BLAH..
Who actually uses these maths style things,
"just give me the damn gun and send me to war, stuff the crap, is it a live round in this chamber, can i kill?"
Every1 knows that if you lie down and aim you gonna be a better shot, even in a game, honestly the only thing thats gonna help you is PRACTICE not maths....but hey it looks good on paper!

NOW GET ON THE FIELD SOLDIER!!!!!!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6784|Atlanta, GA USA
Looking at the math gives you an idea of how to best use the weapon.  It also shows how accurate one weapon is compared to another weapon.  It can be very useful information.  Plus I was at work and didn't have anything better to do at the time.
imdead
Death StatPadder

MurrayP wrote:

THE BEST!! Played it nonstop since I got Sgt and it does me good !!! 
The added team points with the resupply's dosent bother me either.
Wow! if your kill/death ratio is true, I think you sold me on it!! Still trying to figure out if I unlock DAO or PKM, been owned by both.
imdead
Death StatPadder

Furious=UKLF= wrote:

imdead wrote:

M8 they are 2 completly different weapons, PKM for distance cvr fire, dnt try hitting anyone further than 150 yards or closer than 50 yards. I H8 the DAO it sucks and is not worth the pixalation on my screen...just my opinion, by time you get close enuff to use the DAO some bassstad has taken you down, normally with an M4 or the PKM, suks, crap for this game, my opinion thats all dnt bite my headoff!!
Nice mathematics,
1st shot:  1.6
2nd shot: 2.17
3rd shot: 2.37 - maximum deviation for PKM (so deviation is same for 4th, 5th shot, etc.) BLAH BLAH BLAH..
Who actually uses these maths style things,
"just give me the damn gun and send me to war, stuff the crap, is it a live round in this chamber, can i kill?"
Every1 knows that if you lie down and aim you gonna be a better shot, even in a game, honestly the only thing thats gonna help you is PRACTICE not maths....but hey it looks good on paper!

NOW GET ON THE FIELD SOLDIER!!!!!!
OKay, I agree with you on that the DAO you have to get close, might as well be Engineer and use the shotgun, I think it does half the damage as DAO, sorry for the double post didn't read yours first

Think I made my decision the PKM, but I play AT alot and my accuracy is higher with the AT, and there's too many freakin' tanks whores!!! And if the PKM doesn't satify me, I can unlock the DAO later...prolly won't use the DAO on big maps, it's worthless.
morbesso666
+0|6776|Givataim, Israel
PKM is better than any assault weapons talking about damage and accuracy while moving! just amazing
i thought i wouldn't make 20 kills with support but then i got PKM and even made 26! on karkand just amazing weapon the best i mean.
imdead
Death StatPadder
well on other posts I unlocked the DAO, I am close , but I have been owned by the G36C and PKM.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6856|Bryan/College Station, TX
The DAO is fine. Just use your pistol for medium range kills. Long range kills shouldn't even be something you are looking at with the AT kit however if you really want to do it use the Rocket. I still think the DAO works very well for what it's used for. I never have issue with carrying one. Just me personally.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
ATC
+58|6757|...
I like the PKM ok, but i love the rpk
wendigo
+0|6745|San Rafael, CA

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Hehe, I have the L85 and am torn between the G36 and the PKM. The PKM sounds very tempting, but I rarely play as support right now... probably because the stock guns suck ass and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. However, with spec ops getting points for destroying commander assets once the next patch comes out I will most likely end up playing as spec ops even more. The problem is that I am already pretty good with the M4 and other spec ops weapons, they are really decent weapons, so I wonder how much of an improvement the G36 would be. Damn my indecisive nature!
If you can't hit anything with the default support guns, you're not going to be very happy with the PKM.  PKM has a wider spread than the other support weapons, it just does more damage.  The only time you should be fire is prone stationary aimed anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard