+150|5594|Vacationland
Yeah saw that yesterday
-1 for religion
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5717|Gulf Coast

krazed wrote:

i wonder what their pregnancy rate is
priests can't impregnate little boys silly.

Last edited by El Beardo (2009-05-09 08:01:52)

Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine
Religion was always a major fail. Don't take me wrong, I don't deny God's existance, it might be possible. But religion is completely human-made institute wich shares all the crap one human can do to another. Right now it is part of political, social, economical life and has nothing to do with spirituality. I believe that constitution and good morale is more then enough, relegion is unnecessary nowadays.

No offence for believers, I'm just expressing my opinion.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5608|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
That denomination is a bit crazy in my opinion, but most Christians and I think a lot of people from other religions would not be that harsh. I am Lutheran, and we do not have any rules that harsh.

I have gone to Lutheran schools for all of my education, and we definitely do not have any rules like that. We are pretty much just normal people, the only difference is that our school requires us to take theology class where we learn about the beliefs of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and Senior Year we take a Theology class where we learn about the beliefs of other religions and decide which we think has the most interesting/best beliefs.

We have all the regular classes that other schools have, and we learn the same things they do, including evolutionary theory
(gasp!!!   /sarcasm)
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL
He went, and got suspended, +1 to the kid
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6840|Reykjavík, Iceland.
lol, proms.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6340|California
That's fucking horrendous. 

The handbook for the 84-student Christian school says rock music "is part of the counterculture which seeks to implant seeds of rebellion in young people's hearts and minds."
You're shitting me right?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6402|North Carolina

xBlackPantherx wrote:

That's fucking horrendous. 

The handbook for the 84-student Christian school says rock music "is part of the counterculture which seeks to implant seeds of rebellion in young people's hearts and minds."
You're shitting me right?
Hey, you think that's bad...  Remember what the current Pope said about rock music?
benefit
+21|5713
extremists never seem to know how to have fun

a ridiculous over reaction in my opinion

Last edited by benefit (2009-05-13 14:36:16)

Ioan92
+337|5719
When O when will mankind ever grow the fuck up?

Another category of people I have absolutely no fucking respect for : extreme and/or religious believers.

Some people should not be allowed to live.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6111|SC | USA |
You guys think that's bad.

I'm right in the fucking middle of the bible belt.

Plus I'm not that religious, when I moved here, one of the first fucking questions out of people's mouths was "What church you go to?"  If bible bangers weren't such a big part of this community I would have at least shot a few by now.

Edit: For future clarification, I believe in God, and in the principals of Jesus, not everything he did.

Last edited by The_Sniper_NM (2009-05-13 14:46:38)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6443|Amsterdam‫

Sydney wrote:

lol, proms.
lol, god
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Go to the prom, impregnate your date afterward, get kicked out of school, sue the school for millions. You know you would do it too.
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
Hmm if Rock is supposed to make people rebel from Christianity I suppose Sweden, Denmark, Japan, Island, Norway and Finland are pretty good at listening to rock.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

Zefar wrote:

Hmm if Rock is supposed to make people rebel from Christianity I suppose Sweden, Denmark, Japan, Island, Norway and Finland are pretty good at listening to rock.
The heart of the death metal scene in the 90's was (and still is) Scandinavia, so you'd be right
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Longbow wrote:

Religion was always a major fail.
A+ answer for many schools. Teacher's pet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard