Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

The empire wouldn't have given anyone 48 hours to leave and the Enterprise crew would have left within 48 hours if they were given a dead line.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6458|Chicago, IL
firing the super laser towards an empire occupied planet (or San Francisco) seems dangerous
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6607|Michigan, USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

firing the super laser towards an empire occupied planet (or San Francisco) seems dangerous
It had adjustable power levels, varying from planet killing to ship destruction(as seen in Return of Jedi)
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
Always good to see the stupid insurgents get what's coming to them via the establishment
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5799|Catherine Black

r2zoo wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

It had adjustable power levels, varying from planet killing to ship destruction(as seen in Return of Jedi)
Are you a virgin?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6458|Chicago, IL

r2zoo wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

I know, but should the targeting miss, it could still do severe damage to the terrain and imperial troops stationed on the ground.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6301|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

S.Lythberg wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

I know, but should the targeting miss, it could still do severe damage to the terrain and imperial troops stationed on the ground.
's okay, it's san francisco
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6854|Reykjavík, Iceland.

cowami wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

's okay, it's san francisco
Only fags and mythbusters in San Francisco.
Defiance
+438|6682

Finray wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Are you a virgin?
Simple deductive logic != your cliche nerd.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6354
I´ma go with ig here and say
wat

Last edited by Sisco10 (2009-05-09 01:23:22)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6758|The United Center
You know...

If you showed this video to people in the 40's and were like "I'm from the future.  This is what it's like."

...I bet you'd get a ridiculous amount of pussy.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6498|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

S.Lythberg wrote:

Fuck it, blow San Fran off the face of the fucking Earth

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard