Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

NantanCochise wrote:

oug wrote:

I don't know who this guy is but I read this about him:

Savage Weiner wrote:

He has said that there are three aspects that define a society: borders, language, and culture. He founded the Paul Revere Society in 1996 with his son Russell to protest illegal immigration; he says the group's mission is to "bring together Americans who actively seek to take back our borders, our language, and our traditional culture from the liberal left corroding our great nation.
If that's what he wants, then what with him being an English-speaking white man he should fuck off back to England where his ancestors came from and leave America to its rightful owners.
Yeah, but England doesnt want him.
So he just kill himself?

Not a bad idea.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

NantanCochise wrote:

Yeah, but England doesnt want him.
I sure as hell can't blame 'em lol
ƒ³
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6200

oug wrote:

he should fuck off back to England where his ancestors came from and leave America to its rightful owners.
Not England, Russia.

from the wiki:

"Michael Savage was born Michael Alan Weiner to Russian Jewish parents living in the Bronx."

Another muslim hater.. he deserve the ban hammer.. he's no better than David Duke.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

Well if you're going to have laws against hate speech it has to work both ways. Fuck Michael Savage. And his mother. Let's face it even Bill 'The Cunt' O'Reilly called this guy a loon.

I personally believe in 100% free speech however.
You're gonna get banned from Britain.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Ridiculous. Give your people a little more credit Britain.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Mekstizzle wrote:

Well obviously there must be a reason as to why he's in the same list as Nazi's and crazy Muslims, more info on this talk show host please

But no, I'm sure you're right. We obviously are afraid that he will come and ruin our country with his superior typical American backwards conservative crap that all your talk show hosts are like
Hey...we have superior typical American backwards liberal crap talk shows, too.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well if you're going to have laws against hate speech it has to work both ways. Fuck Michael Savage. And his mother. Let's face it even Bill 'The Cunt' O'Reilly called this guy a loon.

I personally believe in 100% free speech however.
You're gonna get banned from Britain.
That was deliberate... the British law in this regard is retarded and I am emphasising that fact. On the other hand that doesn't mean I don't think the guy is a hate-filled sensationalist publicity-whoring douche bag.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-05-07 14:58:01)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6550|San Diego, CA, USA
What's funny is all this is probably going to making him even more popular as people who never heard of him will want to learn for themselves.

Thanks Britain.  You're actually helping :-)
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6751

Reminds me of V for Vendetta. You poms are fucked.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6185|Ireland
Just like Thomas Jefferson and Michael Savage, I too hope to make the British Ban List one day.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707
That's pretty messed up.  I've heard him say some crazy things, but he's usually right.  Anyway, aren't there bigger things for Britain to worry about than Mr. Savage?  Gimme a break.  Nice waste of taxpayer money, trying to make a stupid political statement.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

It's treating the British like children... I have total confidence in their ability to be able to handle those fringe loud mouths. Sincerely.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
Why haven't they banned Rush Limbaugh then?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

https://i41.tinypic.com/izz6no.jpg
/ban

inb4omgitwasaparty
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
US shock jock Savage targeted 'to balance least wanted list' - to balance all the extreme Muslims.
mikkel
+383|6603
On par for an aspiring police state like the United Kingdom.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

mikkel wrote:

On par for an aspiring police state like the United Kingdom.
No kidding...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d
Like we haven't already got enough problems to deal with without having another racist prick enter the country. Jesus fuking Christ.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

mafia996630 wrote:

Like we haven't already got enough problems to deal with without having another racist prick enter the country. Jesus fuking Christ.
Even if he is racist, I don't see why banning people over opinions is a good idea.  It basically sets the stage for thought police.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker

ATG wrote:

He is insane because he calls the current administration on the carpet for what it is.
He is insane because he properly defines radical islam.
He is insane because he speaks what he sees as blunt truth about liberalism ( as defined by American liberals ).
Yep, telling the truth to those who don't want to hear it is considered insane in our PC world.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America

Stingray24 wrote:

ATG wrote:

He is insane because he calls the current administration on the carpet for what it is.
He is insane because he properly defines radical islam.
He is insane because he speaks what he sees as blunt truth about liberalism ( as defined by American liberals ).
Yep, telling the truth to those who don't want to hear it is considered insane in our PC world.
You two must be older than I thought. My grandpa listens to this kook.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
Before just making a preconceived judgment about him try listening to his show?  I think you may like him.  He's not 24/7 news and talk...he deviates sometimes - he's a great storyteller.  He talks about a wide range of subjects.

Source: Michael Savage Biography
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I have listened to his show. As I said, my grandpa listens to him and I've heard it when I've visited.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

I think it's crap.. but it's their f'n country.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
Great step backwards for Britain in regards to free speech lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard