GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6785

Nothing big, I was just playing wake today and had a very nice round with Mr. "Im StiL NOoBish123". Plane whored the whole round, was quite good at it too I might add. Anyway the score speaks for itself.

I really don't mind a good beat down here and there, it's really up to me to get off that darn carrier alive... but this was just ridiculous.

https://img302.imageshack.us/img302/8404/kingofallnoobs7ca.th.jpg
Rellim83
+7|6704|PA
WOW that guy owned ur team.....amazing
BurlySmurf
+1|6777|Nellis AFB
http://bf2s.com/player/NOoBish123/

He has over 118 hours in the aviator and even more in a chopper. I'd call that experienced.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6694|Colorado
Yeah its hard when the air powers on your team are tards, but if you can get off the carrier is where it gets fun.
GotMex?
+193|6785

BurlySmurf wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/NOoBish123/

He has over 118 hours in the aviator and even more in a chopper. I'd call that experienced.
Well this guy was definatelly good, I mean he was taking down our jets quite easily, and that takes skill. And I mean your average plane whore doesn't get 140 pts in one round. So he's got something going there...

Let's be serious though, this guy made the game unplayable to all our team, and that just frickin blows. Sucks for him too cause every one hated him, even though he was just good.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6745|New Hampshire
You guys know there are TWO anti air guns on the carrier, as well as 1 stinger set up on the little island with the arty...you guys could've killed him at least once.

Sorry your team was full of noobs who couldnt defend themselves lol
GotMex?
+193|6785

TehSeraphim wrote:

You guys know there are TWO anti air guns on the carrier, as well as 1 stinger set up on the little island with the arty...you guys could've killed him at least once.

Sorry your team was full of noobs who couldnt defend themselves lol
HAHAHAHA, omg, like why didn't I think of that before???? Dude you're a genius...

Man, this guy was so good at it he would take out each AA with ease. AA really sucks, so pair that with a good pilot and it's completelly hopeless. I mean, he would approach the carrier from the west side, take out that AA site, while the middle AA couldn't target him. And then he'd go for the other one. Pure rapage, it was kind of cool to be honest.
BurlySmurf
+1|6777|Nellis AFB
I have started to keep a stop watch on my desk. When I kill the plane I start the watch. After the appropriate amount of time has passed I make another pass to get it when it respawns.

Killing in the skies is alot easier when the other team can't mount a defense.
GotMex?
+193|6785

BurlySmurf wrote:

I have started to keep a stop watch on my desk. When I kill the plane I start the watch. After the appropriate amount of time has passed I make another pass to get it when it respawns.

Killing in the skies is alot easier when the other team can't mount a defense.
Very non-heterosexual I must say... but I like it
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6752|Michigan
This is a little off topic but I noticed something friggin hilarious.
GotMex?, under your name on the screenshot you'll notice someone called U.S.S. ESSESS.
That's the most funny name ever. It's from a movie. Can anyone guess which one? haha
rebelhonor
+-1|6720|Alabama
yeah that dude was kick ass, but i got a noob that will amaze all of you! so check this shit

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/r … een020.jpg
khmer
+86|6699|Central California

spacebandit72 wrote:

This is a little off topic but I noticed something friggin hilarious.
GotMex?, under your name on the screenshot you'll notice someone called U.S.S. ESSESS.
That's the most funny name ever. It's from a movie. Can anyone guess which one? haha
HOT SHOTS. Top Gun spoof. What did I win?!
chitlin
Banned
+36|6785

rebelhonor wrote:

yeah that dude was kick ass, but i got a noob that will amaze all of you! so check this shit

wow ..whyd you take a screenshot of that ?
GotMex?
+193|6785

rebelhonor wrote:

Dude, you're the noob!
rebelhonor
+-1|6720|Alabama
lol i would pwn your ass! any how i came in late i norm score 100-125 on wake

Last edited by rebelhonor (2006-02-03 00:34:28)

GotMex?
+193|6785

rebelhonor wrote:

I'm really confused... are you saying you're a plane whore? I can't tell what you're trying to show with your score. Or is this score on land. Please help unconfuse me, my brain hurts.
rebelhonor
+-1|6720|Alabama
no thats a pure land score....i couldnt fly planes or anything when i took this. i rarely get in planes, unless i want to be a rammer, but plane whores are just better at flying than others, kinda like your a sniper right so would it be right for someone to call you a sniper whore, and if i was a plane whore i would be proud of it ....my score no no no look at the player on the other team at the bottom of the list. sry i forgot to highlight it
LSTT
+0|6733|Dallas

GotMex? wrote:

rebelhonor wrote:

I'm really confused... are you saying you're a plane whore? I can't tell what you're trying to show with your score. Or is this score on land. Please help unconfuse me, my brain hurts.
I think he's talking about the guy with -332 points.
rebelhonor
+-1|6720|Alabama
yeah that would be the one....i forgot to turn on the auto kick..lol and i wanted to see how low he could get
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6791|Human Meat Shield
He's basically saying he's the one of the 32 that wait until the plane respawns or he tk's for it because it's a known superiority. So yeah, a point whore. But the other side has Many weapons to destroy him if they want, but obviously they had 32 flyboys waiting for thier plane to respawn, so naturally meaning a massive spawnrape. 

I've seen tanks on both sides, flyboys in the air (good ones) and still made it to thier airport (and boy does that piss off the flyboys and thier stats), just fly that BH high and look down to the Airport flag and don't drop the chute until close...works everytime.. Or the North Village--same thing--9/10 no one is there.
1SFG-Hawk
+0|6708
Lets see was he in a J-10?

Yes he was!!!

OK that plane is untouchable in the hands of experience.  I have spent many hours dogfighting J10's expierienced or not and even a horrible pilot can evade a missle. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FLY STRAIGHT AND DROP FLARES!! LOL!! OR MAYBE NOT EVEN THAT!!  But dont call the guy a plane whore.  Ive got almost 300 hrs of flight time w/ close to 25000 kills in BF2 and my most played map is Karkand. hmmm.  You gentlement take it easy.

http://bf2s.com/player/43382512/

Last edited by 1SFG-Hawk (2006-02-03 00:47:47)

GotMex?
+193|6785

LOL just caugth the negative score... damnnnn

Worst I ever got was a -142 or something like that hehe... but the - points don't count against you so SWEET.
rebelhonor
+-1|6720|Alabama
yueah thats about it, but im no flyboy. i'm a point whore? nope look at the score again got it off pure kills.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6791|Human Meat Shield

rebelhonor wrote:

no thats a pure land score....i couldnt fly planes or anything when i took this. i rarely get in planes, unless i want to be a rammer, but plane whores are just better at flying than others, kinda like your a sniper right so would it be right for someone to call you a sniper whore, and if i was a plane whore i would be proud of it ....my score no no no look at the player on the other team at the bottom of the list. sry i forgot to highlight it
On a 50 server on land, it's possible if you are a good SL and the amount of tickets and the other enemies are dorks (like the one shown); but try it on a full 64 and get your 100-125 on land, I rarely see that when I play full 64 (except a few plane whores now and then.)
rebelhonor
+-1|6720|Alabama
lol...i wasnt understanding what you were saying either until i took time to read what you were saying. I even that that dude play on my clan server still, because i need a good laugh every now and then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard