13/f/taiwan
+940|5705

<3 tankbuster.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

I registered because I'm the one he's TRYING to embarrass so shut your mouth you chinky.
You're doing a good job on that yourself.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
Where is Dauntless?
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5475|Scotland

NooBesT wrote:

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

I registered because I'm the one he's TRYING to embarrass so shut your mouth you chinky.
You're doing a good job on that yourself.
Oi gayboy, why do you have DeathUnlimited's name under yours? Do you fancy him or something you woofter? You also need to get off this forum you geek. Jesus I'd love to punch fuck out of you man.
Wallpaper
+303|6000|The pool

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

Oi gayboy, why do you have DeathUnlimited's name under yours? Do you fancy him or something you woofter? You also need to get off this forum you geek. Jesus I'd love to punch fuck out of you man.
Internet badass. Just FYI, youre making yourself look like the bigger geek by arguing over stupid shit like this.

And you want to punch someone over a forum post?
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5475|Scotland
Internet badass? Trust me mate I'm nothing like you cunts, and I'm not a geek, I don't spend time on a forum with lots of geeks saying 'lawl' and 'epic'. Do you honestly know much that makes you look like geeks? And this Jamesy apparently stays near me so we'll see whos the internet gangster. Suck my bong and fuck off.

Last edited by Tankbuster=44= (2009-05-08 12:18:48)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
Its all cool guys. Tankbuster and I are friends now.

[15:14] 12/Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ/tiwian: hello
[15:14] [D@] Tankbuster: wtf i thouht you were a girl
[15:14] [D@] Tankbuster: i posted something about you then deleted it cause i thought u were a girl
[15:14] [D@] Tankbuster: i hope you're not gonna post a conversation onto that forum too?
[15:15] 12/Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ/tiwian: wait what difference does it make if im a girl or not?
[15:15] 12/Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ/tiwian: a/s/l?
[15:16] [D@] Tankbuster: because i said a bad comment thing
[15:16] [D@] Tankbuster: but deleted it
[15:16] 12/Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ/tiwian: ok
[15:16] 12/Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ/tiwian: friends now?
[15:16] 12/Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ/tiwian: xoxooxox
[15:17] [D@] Tankbuster: lol nah mate not if you're like them
[15:18] [D@] Tankbuster: i dont hate them as people but people who type lawl and epic and /facepalm are absolute geeks
[15:18] [D@] Tankbuster: but i noticed you left a nice comment m8
Wallpaper
+303|6000|The pool

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

Internet badass? Trust me mate I'm nothing like you cunts, and I'm not a geek, I don't spend time on a forum with lots of geeks saying 'lawl' and 'epic'. Do you honestly know much that makes you look like geeks? And this Jamesy apparently stays near me and we'll see whos the internet gangster. Suck my bong and fuck off.
If youre so cool and non-geeky, why do you even care about this then?

PS: Being in a clan for a computer game is SO not geeky

Last edited by Wallpaper (2009-05-08 12:22:30)

Tankbuster=44=
+18|5475|Scotland
Because  you geeks think you're embarrassing me? I don't care about this, I just hate you all so much that I feel the need to post and express my hate for you gayboys... and Taiwan what the fuck are you about man? I was being civil to you. But I guess you're loyal to your forum family of benders. You have a fucking butterfly infront of your name on xfire. Can't get any gayer than that mate, unlucky.

Last edited by Tankbuster=44= (2009-05-08 12:25:14)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6198|Roma

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

Jesus Christ you guys are fucking geeks.

What are you talking about don't drag the clan names in Vendetta? You're the one that fucking posted it and obviously someone was gonna name the clan so you can shut  your mouth you weird little cunt. Why post a 'private' conversation onto a very popular bf2 site just to show your fat, geeky, shitebags of mates? The only reason I can think of is that you think you're in some way cool for doing this and you're embarrassing me by doing it? Well guess what, I don't give a fuck what you wankers think because you're all fucking embarrassments yourselves. And Jamesy who are you talking to ya cunt? Come down to Greenock and we'll see ya fucking geek. You spend too much time playing and all you gimps worship him because he's good at a game. Get a fucking grip ahahaha. You're all fucking weirdos and cunts. And what are you geeks about saying /facepalm? I'll facepalm you silly you fucking losers. Everyone that left a negative comment: lick my fucking japs eye you fat rejects.
TBH i never said anything about names and never intended to, thats why i left it out.
BTW you like racism? go investigate the nationality of your 'Worst Enemy', i lol'd

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2009-05-08 12:25:29)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5475|Scotland
Why leave it out? You should've just included the names because anyone with half a brain would know that its gonna emerge. And I'm a racist? I didn't know fat geeks were a race now? But if you're talking about Jamesy then I have already checked it out. Privatevendetta you are a fucking weirdo.

Last edited by Tankbuster=44= (2009-05-08 12:29:03)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6198|Roma

NooBesT wrote:

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

There it is

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2009-05-08 12:29:23)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5475|Scotland
Oh yea, thats the comment I posted about Taiwan but deleted it after thinking he was girl. But now I know hes just a poofter with a butterfly infront of his xfire name.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center
Now when are you kiddies going to learn to play nicely?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard