NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5470

FatherTed wrote:

It's dicks like seen in this thread which gives BF2s a bad name on BF2

Don't like his server? Don't fucking join, don't bother bitching - just post elsewhere.
Thank you, FatherTed

This AF/EF server is the only ranked server have opened besides our main All Maps server, which is why we were pretty excited to promote it. We thought it would be a good idea because there are so many people out there who have the booster packs, but there are very few servers which run these maps. Currently, only one of our clan members are funding the new server, because we are testing the waters first. If we fail to kick off after a few months, our investment may prove to be ineffective and we will shut down the server lol.

With that, I hope some of you will take the time to check it out.
whitedragon551
+11|5941
^ I agree. Thanks Ted.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
no bother.

from what i gather (havnt been able to play BF2 in ages) AF/EF servers are rare enough.

Someone opens a karkie 24/7 - bitch all you want. these ones, just fuck off.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
At least AutoAdmin doesn't moan/talk to you unlike regular admins.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
If AutoAdmin can reliably detect FTK and other TK (for jets/helis), then I think that would be ok. Even v1.50β1 has an anti runway FTK thingie now.

I'm totally against all other automated admin actions.
Only because the enemy can't capture your uncap main base, you shouldn't neglect it.
People should slow down their style of play and make sure that the main base is protected at all times with a certain minimum.
Quit that stupid rushing and flag hopping and everything will be fine.
Man those AA sites and TOWs, look at the player list and choose a kit that properly balances your team.

12/f/taiwan wrote:

At least AutoAdmin doesn't moan/talk to you unlike regular admins.
Hehehe.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5500| - | - | - | - | - |
Be very careful, if you obtain to high of a score or click to fast when TVing, you will be banned for hacks/macros.
whitedragon551
+11|5941
Hi Batman. Batman was banned for hacking in our server. He also goes by the name OT icanhazcheesburger, K3Turbo, and Lancer. He was found crashing our server and created several aliases and tried to get back in. Apparently hes still mad.

And he is right. If you do use hacks or macros you will be banned.
Banned

whitedragon551 wrote:

Hi Batman. Batman was banned for hacking in our server. He also goes by the name OT icanhazcheesburger, K3Turbo, and Lancer. He was found crashing our server and created several aliases and tried to get back in. Apparently hes still mad.

And he is right. If you do use hacks or macros you will be banned.
Never even played your server, was told to stay away from friends who got banned. K3 + Lancer are different people than me and from each other. Nice try though.

Edit: Nunya is well known for rage banning people for hacks that don't even exist (Jet speed hacks) and for scripts claiming they have xxxx numbers of hours in choppers etc.

Last edited by .:i7|Batman (2009-05-07 13:37:21)

whitedragon551
+11|5941
We dont ban for anything other than repeatedly breaking the rules. Usually if it occurs multiple days in a row, and hacking. Simple as that.
Banned
http://www.nunya-clan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Says it all, full of well known legit players getting banned for macros and hacks. Half their admins will look at a first person chopper movie and say its an aimbot/macro.
whitedragon551
+11|5941
All your URL shows is people who have been mistakenly banned. They come to the forums plead their case and are unbanned except for the ones who hack. Thanks for proving that you have no idea what your talking about.

We should have unbanned this guy too huh?

http://www.nunya-clan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2722

Last edited by whitedragon551 (2009-05-07 13:49:11)

Banned
You successfully banned one person, gg you're the winner.

You banned Demos for Black PBSS claiming PB fixed that 3 years ago. I believe Andre was denied after his youtube vids were declared macros.

First 2 that come into my head. Other threads show members like "oh yea those guys are brothers" in reference to a kid whos 16 and white and another whos 19 and Asian living 2k miles apart ie spec/wako.

+many more. You're bad.
whitedragon551
+11|5941
Demos got caught crashing the server as well as hacking in the chopper.

If you go through them the assholes are kept banned because we simply dont want that in our server. The people who ask nicely even some of the hackers get put on surveillance and we allow back in the server. Much more lenient rules than other servers. Nice try.

Last edited by whitedragon551 (2009-05-07 14:24:46)

Banned

whitedragon551 wrote:

Demos got caught crashing the server as well as hacking in the chopper.
LOL
whitedragon551
+11|5941
You find it funny, but hacking is hacking whether your a well known BF2 player or not. Packet captures dont lie.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

whitedragon551 wrote:

You find it funny, but hacking is hacking whether your a well known BF2 player or not. Packet captures dont lie.
That would be such a swath of data, how would you even begin to get any kind of evidence from a packet dump? Besides who just leaves a packet dump running 24/7?
whitedragon551
+11|5941
We do. Its not that hard. You can tell from the logs and filter the IP from the packet capture. As soon as you see the packets get over a certain size and more of them being sent in a second than normal its your hacker.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
My bro who barely plays bf2 probably like a week total was banned from your server for a dumbass reason months months ago so don't say your admins are good and all.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

jsnipy wrote:

Besides who just leaves a packet dump running 24/7?
Google?
Ei Em
+7|5489
iKyle, if he uses the same aimbot as you do I'm sure it was not such a dumb reason. Was "such a fun" to play with you on my side.

Last edited by Ei Em (2009-05-08 10:33:12)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
Nunya! is your average-over paranoid clan full of members who have very little understanding of a games mechanics. Also riddled with ridiculous rules and is more focuesd on 'order' in a game and how the game should be 'played' rather then playing the game itself.

You can not really do anything as it is there server. Even avoiding them and letting their server die will not do any good. Best solution is to play on official servers(the ones that rarely have admins.) or try and establish a reputation with a clan server(that is not run like a dictatorship) so you don't get banned.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
n00bs dont know how to change classes to take out the tanks raping their uncap because they absolutely fail at everything and think medic is useful on conquest.

Solution: Ban it!

Someone is good at soloing and no one on his team wants to join him.  Despite all the disadvantages the soloist has, the chopper duo opposite them fails every time.

Solution: Ban it!  And while your at it, make an excuse of click macroing to get them banned.

I also have yet to see a Nunya on another server, because its well known that they are absolutely useless without rules to limit anyone who can do better than them.
Banned
I think it's hilarious knowing Demos and past experiences with him. Calling him a hacker is quite funny and entertaining. Of course, coming from the same person that claims he can fry someones CPU from their BlackBerry, I can't say I'm surprised.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5470

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

My bro who barely plays bf2 probably like a week total was banned from your server for a dumbass reason months months ago so don't say your admins are good and all.
Probably got caught in a sweep of commander hackers (they are usually low-rank, you see). Tell him to come to our forums and we will lift his ban.

And yeah, i7Batman is the batman that registered on our forums and started using racist language, and assisted k3turbo who THEN called over another friend who was pretending to be a PB employee to get his friend unbanned. HA HA HA. k3turbo was banned for using a parachute glitch...is that not a good reason for a ban? Isn't it pretty fucking obvious that no glitching/cheating/hacking will be tolerated???

Do me a favor guys...name me a good clan server so I can go and learn from them. I'm willing to improve my clan server and all of these comments have somewhat disturbed me. Just give me a clan server which you think is 'good', so I can see what sort of server the public likes.

Last edited by NUNYA!HellBoy9393 (2009-05-08 19:42:29)

Banned
You guys got raged, realized that I made half your members appear retarded, and then quickly deleted the thread. Was funny shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard