hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6496|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Is anyone here on the dole currently in the UK? I need a little help filling this flaming Job card in.

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black
My brother went on it once, ask him.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6748|Comber, Northern Ireland
yes i am on it....fuckers screwed me over this week....i got no money for two weeks. What do you need help on?
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
I just want to know do i have to apply for jobs or just say that i looked?

Like on my jobseekers agreement is says i will phone 2 employers a week and look on the internet and in the local paper. What would i put down for these things on my jobcard?
Gfinners
+17|6312|Cornwall, England
Just say who you phoned or emailed or whatever, when you did it, what they said and what you'll do next. There should be little boxes on the form thingy you can fill up.

Last edited by Gfinners (2009-05-06 03:16:11)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock
So you aren't actually applying?
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!

Adams_BJ wrote:

So you aren't actually applying?
I have applied ot the jobs that are there, ive also phoned all the local companys aswell to see if there was any jobs available with them. First week on the dole and i just wondered what to put down for them.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea
Dole bludger
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
ITT: Bums.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Get a job you fucking pikey!
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6773|d
Give the guy a fuking break, a lot of people graduating this year are also gone be on the dole.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6139|Carnoustie MASSIF
I'm away to sign on

I just dropped out of college and it's so hard finding a fucking job here.

Uzique wrote:

ITT: Bums
Lol.
david363
yeah make up shit...thats what ive been doing for the past 4 weeks
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6643|England
Been there done that. NEVER again!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England
Whats the youngest you can get job seekers? I'm trying to hard to get a job, but no one wants to recruit really at the moment, and I really need money.
david363
you have to be 18 to get it.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!

JakAttaK wrote:

Whats the youngest you can get job seekers? I'm trying to hard to get a job, but no one wants to recruit really at the moment, and I really need money.
I think when your under 18 you get about £15 a week. Which isnt really worth all this hassle if you ask me.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6139|Carnoustie MASSIF

hawaythelads wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

I think when your under 18 you get about £15 a week. Which isnt really worth all this hassle if you ask me.
Yeah that's what I got at 17. Not worth it. Qft.
Gfinners
+17|6312|Cornwall, England
When I was on it I was on £50 a week (I'm 19). Though those people at the office are useless bastards. I expected them to at least help a bit, but they just called my name, asked me to sign the form then told me to get out.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Gfinners wrote:

When I was on it I was on £50 a week (I'm 19). Though those people at the office are useless bastards. I expected them to at least help a bit, but they just called my name, asked me to sign the form then told me to get out.
They're not supposed to be helpful or nice, because they think you're all thieving cunts that are sponging off of society!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480

ghettoperson wrote:

Gfinners wrote:

They're not supposed to be helpful or nice, because they think you're all thieving cunts that are sponging off of society!
And, let's be honest, they're right .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Word.
david363
after the thousands of pounds i have paid in tax from previous jobs i think im entitled to a little bit back when i cant find a job
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
my mummy works for dwp.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

FatherTed wrote:

my mummy works for dwp.
Is that the Disabled Welsh Prostitute Corp.?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard