elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
I am 5'10" and weigh 180 pounds. I have spent all winter in my room getting fat. I need to get in shape.
So here's my plan.

-ride bike to work if weather is good
-ride bike at least 15 miles a week, to start
-run one lap around resorvoir to start, work to 2, then 3, etc. (it's about 2.7 miles I believe. not sure...
-50 situps a day. 20 pushups a day.
-no more doritos, potato chips, cookies, etc. etc.
-no more starbucks latte's. Only tea and espressos.
-Will work on finding a way to shove breakfast down my throat in the moring.
-cut masturbation to once a week
-Drink only water and low calorie drinks.

what do you guys think?

Also I think everyone else in bf2s should get in shape too.
Let's all make goals and commit to them!!!

Start point: 180 Pounds.
My goal is 155 pounds.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
im about 160ish i guess, same height.

nice and average, gl hf.

oh, restricting yourself to basically celery and water will get really boring really quick. have a day a week where you just to whatever you want (within reason)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

every journey starts with the first step; sounds like a good start
Spazz
+7|6568
umm cut out the espressos too and just eat some whole wheat toast in the morning

and tbh 50 sit ups and 20 push ups a day wont help assuming you can do more you should do 3 sets of 50 situps/20 push ups a day instead if you want to build some more muscle to look good
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5982|Toronto

elite.mafia wrote:

I am 5'10" and weigh 180 pounds. I have spent all winter in my room getting fat. I need to get in shape.
So here's my plan.

-ride bike to work if weather is good
-ride bike at least 15 miles a week, to start
-run one lap around resorvoir to start, work to 2, then 3, etc. (it's about 2.7 miles I believe. not sure...
-50 situps a day. 20 pushups a day.
-no more doritos, potato chips, cookies, etc. etc.
-no more starbucks latte's. Only tea and espressos.
-Will work on finding a way to shove breakfast down my throat in the moring.
-cut masturbation to once a week
-Drink only water and low calorie drinks.

what do you guys think?

Also I think everyone else in bf2s should get in shape too.
Let's all make goals and commit to them!!!

Start point: 180 Pounds.
My goal is 155 pounds.
6'2" here, 150 lbs. Working to get to 180. Haha.
Tell you what; I'll do the same regimen as you, minus the espressos (can't stand coffee), we'll see who gets to stated goal, k?
I like pie.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
why cut out the espresso? it's not terrible.

TSI wrote:

6'2" here, 150 lbs. Working to get to 180. Haha.
Tell you what; I'll do the same regimen as you, minus the espressos (can't stand coffee), we'll see who gets to stated goal, k?
wut

edit:
the ads in this thread FAIL
https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CPzS2aKMp7TmexDYBRhPMghQmr7jvp55_g

Last edited by elite.mafia (2009-05-03 18:07:51)

csmag
+92|6448|Canada
unless you're really fat. 180 to 155 will be hard, especially at 5'10. You also gotta remember that muscle weighs more than fat. Look to replace fat with muscle and not just loose fat, you'll feel better.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

more whacking = more exercise.  keep at it
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Swim
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
I'm 5'11 140, looking to be around 160.

It's more realistic for you to shoot around 165, but a healthy 165. Muscle, not fat. Trust me, you'll look a lot better than if you just try and straight lose weight. Lots of cardio, lots of water, eat in small portions and often.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

Wallpaper wrote:

Swim
This.

I r swimrar, I has washboard abs and such. But, in addition to swimming, you really do have to do freeweights and such. Swimming is good for your legs and shoulders, not so much your biceps and triceps.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

elite.mafia wrote:

I have spent all winter in my room getting fat.
You're like the chipmunk that collected all those nuts during spring in preparation for the winter, but got too fat on them and now you can't fit through the door and will starve.

Go jogging and you'll lose the weight quickly. Then when you have some fitness take up swimming.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States
biking you'll need like a 100 miles  week i'm guessing, cause it's so easy.Running maybe 4 miles a day =40 minutes would be good. Also squats, bench, and deadlifts, plus some pullups. I'm thinking about getting a personal trainer, I really can't seem to get anywhere. Even during cross country when i ran 5 miles a day, i didn't really feel in shape. For me the exercise experience has been really unsatisfying
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool

Undetected_Killer wrote:

This.

I r swimrar, I has washboard abs and such. But, in addition to swimming, you really do have to do freeweights and such. Swimming is good for your legs and shoulders, not so much your biceps and triceps.
Agree on biceps (I dont do much dryland so I have pathetic biceps), not on triceps. Maybe its cause Im a freestyle whore

Speaking of... I really should be doing dryland more often with the rest of my team, lulz
csmag
+92|6448|Canada
play competitive hockey
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6180

csmag wrote:

play competitive hockey
Last time I was at a fight a competitive hockey game broke out. . .
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
I'm 6"0 at 239 pounds
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
Im 5 foot 11. I Weigh 151 pounds. Every morning i wake up at 5 go to practice at 6. I do about 100 push ups and 100 sit ups then a 2 mile run. I haven't gained a pound this entire year.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

hey yall, let's turn this into another "how tall are you and how much do you weigh" thread
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States
6 feet, 177 pounds
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6180
5'11 164
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
Dont concentrate too much on your actual weight...as said above, muscle weighs more than fat, so if you dont lose much weight dont get disheartened.  You'll begin to feel better and fitter...then you'll know you're doing well.   

All the best anyways!

PS: Just to fuck up all you imperial bastards, 182cm, 75kg

Last edited by eskimo_sammyjoe (2009-05-03 19:59:24)

Serious Flex
WienerBreath
Hai guys
+14|5503|Fort Hood, Texas
You burn calories when you masturbate...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

5'9"-10", 135 pounds

GOD I'M SUCH A FATTY (considering i was the same height but 10 pounds lighter this point last year)
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
6'0"  185 POUNDS.

Too much barely, yeast and hops in my diet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard