A Type Of Pokemon?32%32% - 12
Total: 37
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Finray wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I think I've raped everybody who's come up against me with a PPSH.
That's because everyone who uses it is skilless and needs an over-powered gun to make them average.
Because a PPSH is overpowered?

More like Type 100 or Thompson if anything!
Think about it.

With the Drum Mag it has X amount of bullets (unsure, not unlocked it yet, but it's alot), fastest fire rate out of any of the SMGs, little to no recoil, high motability (time switching to it/from it/picking it up) fast reload time and very narrow hip-crosshairs. Now tell me that isn't overpowered.

To fix it you need to reduce the power, increase the recoil - a lot, and increase the hip-shot crosshairs immensely.

Same thing applies to the P90. If they made it the same damage as the Skorp, with the crosshairs of the SAW and the recoil of, say, the RPD, it'd be a lot more balanced and you'd see a much wider variety of SMG usage in public, in both games.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
You start off with a 35 round mag finray unless you equip it with a 70 round drum which requires 75 kills to get, also although there ain't recoil the sights tend to shake a little which really is annoying

SEREVENT wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

I've been using the Type 99 machine gun alot
How do you use it? The sights are so annoying, and half your screen is taken from the magazine.
Yeah thats why i used to hate it, but so long as you're fast enough you get the kill.
I know I used to hate the type 99 lmg until I gave it a second chance, bayonet+stopping power+steady aim ftw!!!

Last edited by War Man (2009-05-03 14:44:28)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
P90 esque guns are great and all, but thats were something like an LMG comes in.

or the m40 acog
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

War Man wrote:

You start off with a 35 round mag finray unless you equip it with a 70 round drum which requires 75 kills to get, also although there ain't recoil the sights tend to shake a little which really is annoying
Thanks for exact numbers. On the console, I could see the recoil being apt, but on the PC, where you have a whole mouse to control aiming, it's too little. Very easy to counter.

FatherTed wrote:

P90 esque guns are great and all, but thats were something like an LMG comes in.

or the m40 acog
They're not great and all, they're overpowered.

I mean, sure, the people who use them are usually rather retarded and have no game IQ, but they use this overpowered weapon and become half-decent, and they play at their best with it, so they keep using it, and never use anything else. TL;DR, all other weapons are left aside, because they can't get any kills when them, so they won't try to learn them, so they're never used by anyone (except uber pr0s like us eh teddingtons) and so gameplay is unvaried and, quite frankly, boring.

That's why I play Promod, the guns are balanced and people use them in wide variety.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
i dunno, on the sexbox at least there was always a nice mix of loadouts being used. prestige mode might be to account for that though, cause everyone would rip through it and get all skins and unlocks everytime.

i found myself using M16 silenced, M14 acog'd, uzi acog'd, m249+grip+dt (, m40, m40 acog'd.

oh, and if you want to really really fuck shit up use the barret, acog'd on bog. on the hill. raperaperape
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936

FatherTed wrote:

M14 acog'd
/win
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
the g3 is better perhaps, but the recoil on the m14 is more predictable. and it looks cool as shit.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
I'm going to say the MP40 I know, I know everyone hates this gun but I like to rank up quickly instead of going 5-6 in a 10 min round with a bolt action.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Finray wrote:

War Man wrote:

Thanks for exact numbers. On the console, I could see the recoil being apt, but on the PC, where you have a whole mouse to control aiming, it's too little. Very easy to counter.

FatherTed wrote:

or the m40 acog
That's why I play Promod, the guns are balanced and people use them in wide variety.
thats a lie

ak47 ak74u m40
#rekt
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Mint Sauce wrote:

thats a lie

ak47 ak74u m40
G3, G36C, M9... see what I did there?
Bradt3hleader
+121|5936

FatherTed wrote:

the g3 is better perhaps, but the recoil on the m14 is more predictable. and it looks cool as shit.
M14 EBR /w ACOG /w laserpointer = win > sexiest rifle in the world
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
im a huge fan of the SA80. love the design, love the way it feels, love the way it shoots.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bradt3hleader
+121|5936

Obiwan wrote:

I'm going to say the MP40 I know, I know everyone hates this gun but I like to rank up quickly instead of going 5-6 in a 10 min round with a bolt action.
I can get 10-20 in a 10 minute match with a bolt action. Think about it, you only need to hit the guy one time. It's not hard.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

I can get 10-20 in a 10 minute match with a bolt action. Think about it, you only need to hit the guy one time. It's not hard.
I know, but I'm horrible with the bolt.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
Depends on the map actually Obiwan, I use different guns depending on the map. Oh and I don't hate the MP40 I just hate a double tapped one.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Finray wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

thats a lie

ak47 ak74u m40
really widely used on cod4 compet ye m8                                                     mmk?
#rekt
Bradt3hleader
+121|5936
Lol the only guns used in Promod are the AK74U, M40, and the AK47.

If you're as ub3r pro as me you can use an M16A4 or something else. But it's really hard. Especially in close quarters.

EDIT: Actually last night I took out a rushing SMGer going to A on Crash, I was attack, nailed him from like 3m with an M16A4. Burst = love

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2009-05-04 22:45:17)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Mint Sauce wrote:

Finray wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

thats a lie

ak47 ak74u m40
really widely used on cod4 compet ye m8                                                     mmk?
K you totally missed it.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Finray wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Finray wrote:

K you totally missed it.
No i didn't.

"OMG MATT STOP USIN THE G36 WE R TRYN TO HAV A SRS TRAININ SESH. PLZ STOP."
#rekt
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Mint Sauce wrote:

Finray wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

K you totally missed it.
No i didn't.

all-round.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Uzique wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Finray wrote:

K you totally missed it.
No i didn't.

all-round.
Tbh he was being a cunt.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5905|CA

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Where do you want me to put surround with my desk?
The tissues gave you away.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Lol the only guns used in Promod are the AK74U, M40, and the AK47.

If you're as ub3r pro as me you can use an M16A4 or something else. But it's really hard. Especially in close quarters.

EDIT: Actually last night I took out a rushing SMGer going to A on Crash, I was attack, nailed him from like 3m with an M16A4. Burst = love
M16 is one of the easiest guns in the game holy shit
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
silenced M16 bando is where it's at
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker

Stingray24 wrote:

Submachine gun - Thompson

Rifle - SVT

Recently bought the game along w/ my new video card, so I haven't used a lot of the weapons yet.  For CQB, suppressed Thompson is win.
Revised fav ... Garand.  Put down a serious ass kicking last night w/ it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard