utchin
+8|5921
Just woundering if anyone has one? If so, is it worth it? Where you get it from?

Going to a event:

The ONLY accepted proof of age documents are:

1) Passport (Not a photocopy)
2) Photocard Driving License
3) Proof Of Age Card - The card must be part of the PASS scheme and carry their hologram.
4) Northern Ireland Electoral Identity Card.
1,3 and 4 isnt possible so that leaves only number 2. Fake Licence.

Anyone got any experiance?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5550|Toronto
Yes. Find a guy who looks like you with an out of date license. Here in Ontario we have 3 licence types which all last at least 5 years, so most people who would look like you still have an extra. Not sure if that's an option over there, but it's worth it to put in the extra effort to find a real one.

In my experience forged licences do not work more than half the time.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6514
yessir.  I'm assuming it has to be you, but if not, finding someone that looks like you but is older is always a good way to do it.  If it has to be you, then there are places here that you can go and get your picture taken and they will make a license and student card from another province that says you're older than you actually are.  I dunno if they have that in Ireland, I'm sure they would tho.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
All you need is one name and a drivers license from Hawaii.

Do it.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6460|USA

Uzique wrote:

All you need is one name and a drivers license from Hawaii.

Do it.
https://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/health-and-fitness/mclovin.jpg
utchin
+8|5921
Im going to a festival in june and by that time ill be 17. I have a brother who is 18 but i look older than him (proven by bar staff). Im guessing that they wont do a strict check on the cards, but looking around online, such as... Which could work?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command
Sorry guys. This is discussing a crime.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard