6 Pages already? Fuck youuus.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6745|Purplicious Wisconsin

Gooners wrote:

War Man wrote:

Gooners wrote:

At noon it would be dark, do you sleep at noon?
I believe that is midnight.
Then you're using timezones aren't you.
? By timezones I meant GMT 5 , UTC 0600, etc.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6499
Einstein, with quantum theory, all but proved that the universe was infinite. Most of us assholes here at BF2s, the last bastion of hope for the internets to be somewhat intelligent while still being not srs enough to be to butthurt all the time, think of infinity as just going on forever. However it's much more than that. If you shuffle a deck and pull a card out, there is a 1/52 chance that it will be the 2 of clubs. But wat if you shuffle it an infinite number of times? It will come out to be the 2 of clubs and infinite number of times, although the total will still always be about 1/52 the number of shuffles. Logical Paradox aside this means that since the universe is infinite, that there are an infinite number of universes that are just eactly like ours, right down to me typing all this shit on the page. Now my fellow warriors of the great BF2s clan and knights of chuy, there is still an infinite probability, so not only are there an infinite number of universes exactly like ours, but also there are ones that are exactly like ours but only very, very, very, slightly different. There would be an infinite numbers of universes where the only difference between them and us is that in the preceding sentence, my equivalent would have only typed "very" twice instead of three times.

tl;dr, you're not that special BF2s.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5996|London, England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Einstein, with quantum theory, all but proved that the universe was infinite. Most of us assholes here at BF2s, the last bastion of hope for the internets to be somewhat intelligent while still being not srs enough to be to butthurt all the time, think of infinity as just going on forever. However it's much more than that. If you shuffle a deck and pull a card out, there is a 1/52 chance that it will be the 2 of clubs. But wat if you shuffle it an infinite number of times? It will come out to be the 2 of clubs and infinite number of times, although the total will still always be about 1/52 the number of shuffles. Logical Paradox aside this means that since the universe is infinite, that there are an infinite number of universes that are just eactly like ours, right down to me typing all this shit on the page. Now my fellow warriors of the great BF2s clan and knights of chuy, there is still an infinite probability, so not only are there an infinite number of universes exactly like ours, but also there are ones that are exactly like ours but only very, very, very, slightly different. There would be an infinite numbers of universes where the only difference between them and us is that in the preceding sentence, my equivalent would have only typed "very" twice instead of three times.

Never thought I was
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6569|Long Island, New York

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

god dammit
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6795|d

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fixed.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5574|Toronto
Yeah, Einstein was an okay guy I guess.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6499

mafia996630 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fixed.
You didn't change anything.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5819|Catherine Black

Pochsy wrote:

Yeah, Einstein was an okay guy I guess.
Eh invented the theory of relativity and doesn't affraid of nething.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6161|Carnoustie MASSIF
hahahaha
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6652|London, England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fixed.
You just got trolled nigga
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6795|d

Mekstizzle wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Fixed.
You just got trolled nigga
LULZZZ +! to me : D
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730
East coast ftw.

amirite?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5996|London, England

ur def rite
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6608|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
May 5, NAO!...I want Broken Steel already!!!
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5626
is it may yet? wat
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6343

Roger Lesboules wrote:

May 5, NAO!...I want Broken Steel already!!!
How bout Windows 7 RC? Comes out then as well.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730
what about cinco de mayo
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5785|Roma
i need an image to wank to, quick!!!!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6539
oh hai EE Chat - May.....

and as i post this:

internet wrote:

By the Gregorian Calendar, Today's date is Thursday, April 30, 2009
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5785|Roma
Hey its the 1st of may!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6569|Long Island, New York

CanadianLoser wrote:

oh hai EE Chat - May.....

and as i post this:

internet wrote:

By the Gregorian Calendar, Today's date is Thursday, April 30, 2009
https://geekswithblogs.net/images/geekswithblogs_net/dlackey/great_scott_400.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6161|Carnoustie MASSIF

aerodynamic wrote:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/_images/a … 10/st5.jpg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5785|Roma

SirSchloppy wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

thats nice, thats niiiiiiiiiiiiiccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....ah.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6343

aerodynamic wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

thats nice, thats niiiiiiiiiiiiiccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....ah.
https://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/117437979_ae5ea3eb1a.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard